Windows 10: Microsoft transceiver

Discus and support Microsoft transceiver in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I was given a desktop pc but it doesn’t have a WiFi adapter and I don’t have a Ethernet cable. Can I use a Microsoft 2.4 GHz transceiver v7.0 to pick... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Phillip Samiana, Aug 19, 2022.

1. Microsoft transceiver

I was given a desktop pc but it doesn’t have a WiFi adapter and I don’t have a Ethernet cable. Can I use a Microsoft 2.4 GHz transceiver v7.0 to pick up WiFi signal

:)

Phillip Samiana, Aug 19, 2022

2. Transceiver

I purchased microsoft 800 wireless mouse and keyboard combo with snap in transceiver 6 months ago . I lost the transceiver yesterday , actually someone stole it .

Without it keyboard and mouse are not working.

is there any replancement for snap in usb transceiver or any ways to fix wireless mouse and keyboard to work again???

Help me

gobalvarman, Aug 19, 2022
  3. lost mouse transceiver

i already tried that it did work do u know if i can reprogram the transceiver or not and if not what do u suggest me to do?

BallonMolan, Aug 19, 2022
  4. Microsoft transceiver

How to pair Microsoft Sculpt Keyboard And Mouse with single transiever

Hello Stacius,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We will assist you with your issue.

Before we begin, I would recommend you to install the latest drivers for the
    Model L5V-00002. Next I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps:

Some Bluetooth device models include transceivers with buttons on them to make it easier to pair the device to the computer.

• Plug the Microsoft Bluetooth transceiver into a USB port.
    • Press and hold the Connect button on the USB transceiver for five seconds. The Microsoft Connection Wizard displays.
    • Follow the instructions in the wizard to connect your device. -or-
    • Start IntelliType Pro.
    • Verify that you have selected the Bluetooth keyboard that uses your First Connect transceiver.
    • Click the Wireless tab, and then click Connect.
    • Follow the instructions in the wizard to connect your device.

Also Some Microsoft devices do not have First Connect buttons on their transceivers.

Let us know the status of the issue. We will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Aug 19, 2022
Thema:

Microsoft transceiver

1. Microsoft transceiver - Similar Threads - Microsoft transceiver

2. Microsoft Nano Transceiver v1.0

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Nano Transceiver v1.0: Can the Microsoft Nano Transceiver v1.0 scan and connect to Bluetooth low energy https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-nano-transceiver-v10/bbba9e57-e08e-40de-a201-14755c41a80d
  3. Microsoft Nano Transceiver v1.0

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Nano Transceiver v1.0: Can the Microsoft Nano Transceiver v1.0 scan and connect to Bluetooth low energy https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-nano-transceiver-v10/bbba9e57-e08e-40de-a201-14755c41a80d
  4. Microsoft Arc Mouse 1428 don't work while transceiver recognized

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Arc Mouse 1428 don't work while transceiver recognized: Hello, I have a microsoft Arc mouse with a receiver, model 1428, the receiver is recognized by my windows, however the mouse does not work. I have just put new batteries in it. I am on windows 11. Can you help me?...
  5. Microsoft Arc Mouse 1428 don't work while transceiver recognized

Microsoft Arc Mouse 1428 don't work while transceiver recognized: Hello, I have a microsoft Arc mouse with a receiver, model 1428, the receiver is recognized by my windows, however the mouse does not work. I have just put new batteries in it. I am on windows 11. Can you help me?...
  6. Microsoft 2.4 Ghz Transceiver v7.0

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft 2.4 Ghz Transceiver v7.0: When I plug in my Microsoft 2.4 Ghz Transceiver v7.0 for my 2000 wireless keyboard and mouse, it's not recognized anymore by any computers, i've used it for more than a year and it worked fine, but now it's like if none of my computers are recognizing the usb transceiver so i...
  7. Microsoft 2.4 Ghz Transceiver v7.0

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft 2.4 Ghz Transceiver v7.0: When I plug in my Microsoft 2.4 Ghz Transceiver v7.0 for my 2000 wireless keyboard and mouse, it's not recognized anymore by any computers, i've used it for more than a year and it worked fine, but now it's like if none of my computers are recognizing the usb transceiver so i...
  8. Microsoft 2.4 Ghz Transceiver v7.0

9. My Microsoft Wirless Destop 800 Transceiver Lost .. can i buy another one ??

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    My Microsoft Wirless Destop 800 Transceiver Lost .. can i buy another one ??: My Microsoft Wirless Destop 800 Transceiver Lost .. can i buy another one ?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-microsoft-wirless-destop-800-transceiver-lost/22225ed3-105c-4b97-adf7-30660410c9cf
  10. USB Transceiver for Microsoft L5V-00001 Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop stopped working.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    USB Transceiver for Microsoft L5V-00001 Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop stopped working.: Hi,I have Microsoft L5V-00001 Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Wireless USB Keyboard and Mouse with numbers keypad. It's been working great until it stopped. Apparently, the dongle stopped working. All three devices stopped working at once. I plugged the dongle Microsoft 2.4 GHz...