Windows 10: Microsoft Translator app end-of-life on older Windows platforms

Discus and support Microsoft Translator app end-of-life on older Windows platforms in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft Translator app on Windows 8, Windows Phone 7.1 and Windows Phone 8, will not be available in their respective stores as of March 22, 2017,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Mar 19, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Microsoft Translator app end-of-life on older Windows platforms

Source: Microsoft Translator app end-of-life on older Windows platforms – Microsoft Translator Apps - Feedback and Support

:)

Brink, Mar 19, 2017

2. Nokia Belle HD gaming

With symbian reaching the end of it's life many developers have already abandoned it and moved on to other platforms. There is nothing that this forum or Nokia can do to help you with this as Nokia cannot force developers to release games for an end of
    life platform.

psychomania---01, Mar 19, 2017
  3. apps for fantasy football

It wasn't an insult it was a joke. Sarcasm doesn't translate well without tone of voice.

Yes more apps need to be made for windows, but this is not for Microsoft to do. They can't dictate what apps other people make. Its a bit chicken-and-egg. People won't buy in to the platform if the apps aren't there, but people won't develop apps for the
    platform until more people buy in to it. Catch 22. It up to those of us who want such services to badger those who provide them to provide them for windows too.unfortunately, that not Microsoft's fault.

Martin Crosbie, Mar 19, 2017
Thema:

Microsoft Translator app end-of-life on older Windows platforms

1. Microsoft Translator app end-of-life on older Windows platforms - Similar Threads - Microsoft Translator app

2. windows end life update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows end life update: I'm wondering as I can't update my Lenovo T460 ThinkPad to windows 11 as it "has" a not-supported GPU. Will a new Windows 11 update make It so any GPU's an updated or will I have to wait until Windows 10 is not supported to update to Windows 11 or witch ever windows is out to...
  3. windows end life update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows end life update: I'm wondering as I can't update my Lenovo T460 ThinkPad to windows 11 as it "has" a not-supported GPU. Will a new Windows 11 update make It so any GPU's an updated or will I have to wait until Windows 10 is not supported to update to Windows 11 or witch ever windows is out to...
  4. Windows 10 END OF LIFE?!?!?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 END OF LIFE?!?!?: Microsoft, I'm panicking right now! What will happen after Windows 10 ends support? Help me! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-end-of-life/0942ce0d-3863-475a-9453-28684e466c60
  5. Microsoft Translator App

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Translator App: Hi Team, One of the employee in our organization is not able to use Microsoft Translator App downloaded from Microsoft store. We have already tried uninstalling and re-installing application and doing an application reset from apps and feature. Error that user get is...
  6. Microsoft informs that windows 10 is at end of life?

Microsoft informs that windows 10 is at end of life?: [IMG]Is this real? It just came up! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-informs-that-windows-10-is-at-end-of/bb28bc80-ef37-4180-a6f4-2686dd266162
  7. windows 10 end of life??

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows 10 end of life??: Windows 10 will reach end of life on 14 October 2025 so what exactly is going to happen after that?!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-end-of-life/5712d8ff-1145-4b8c-9829-55b6804767e9"
  8. Windows 10 End of Life

Windows 10 End of Life: Hi, Can someone tell me if the following versions of 10 are End of Life and are no longer receiving Security or Critical updates please? Windows 10 Pro - 10.0.16299 Windows 10 Pro - 10.0.14393 Windows 10 Pro - 10.0.15063 Windows 10 Pro - 10.0.16299 Windows 10...
  9. Windows 10 end of life

Windows 10 end of life: how come windows 10 support is being ended in 2025 it was only 10 years https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/windows-10-end-of-life/cc09aec8-fe4e-478a-b34a-8f9661a4d1fe
  10. Microsoft Translator brings end-to-end speech translation

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Translator brings end-to-end speech translation: Today, we released a new version of Microsoft Translator API that adds real-time speech-to-speech (and speech to text) translation capabilities to the existing text translation API. Powered by Microsoft's state-of-the-art artificial intelligence technologies, this capability...