Windows 10: Microsoft Translator App

Discus and support Microsoft Translator App in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi Team, One of the employee in our organization is not able to use Microsoft Translator App downloaded from Microsoft store. We have already... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by rakeshkapoor2, Jun 11, 2020.

1. Microsoft Translator App

Hi Team,

One of the employee in our organization is not able to use Microsoft Translator App downloaded from Microsoft store.

We have already tried uninstalling and re-installing application and doing an application reset from apps and feature.

Error that user get is : Sorry, we couldn’t translate that. Please try again.

The Problem occurs when translating in every language, Russian to english etc.

Could some one suggest a solution.

Regard,

Rakesh

:)

rakeshkapoor2, Jun 11, 2020

2. Microsoft Translator

Hi,

One way of stopping Microsoft Translator is by uninstalling it. In order for you to uninstall the app, we recommend that you follow the steps provided below:

• Press Windows key and type "translator".
    • Right-click Translator and select Uninstall.
    • Follow the instructions on the screen.

Let us know if you have other concerns.

Dennis Mop, Jun 11, 2020
  3. Microsoft Translator on Microsoft Edge

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Provide us additional information to assist you better with this issue:

1. As you’ve mentioned “if I try to install any usefull app it doesnt work !, what happens when you try to install the app?
    2. Have you tried installing the apps from different browser?
    3. If yes, what is the error code/error message you’ve received while trying to download from Edge browser?
    4. Are you referring to any specific app or is this happening with all the applications?
    5. Which build version of Windows is installed on the PC?

Refer the article ‘Which version of Windows operating system am I running
    to provide the details.

I suggest you to refer the article Use Microsoft Translator
    in Edge browser
    on how to use Translator in Edge browser.

I also suggest you to add the Extension in Edge
    browser and check the status of the issue.

Regards,

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, Jun 11, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Microsoft Translator App

New Microsoft Translator Windows 10 app

Source: Discover the new Microsoft Translator Windows 10 app: redesigned for productivity Translator

Brink, Jun 11, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Translator App

1. Microsoft Translator App - Similar Threads - Microsoft Translator App

2. Translator app will not load

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Translator app will not load: Translator app will not load https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/translator-app-will-not-load/5db545cf-2874-447a-a031-4da7048761f1
  3. Microsoft translator

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft translator: The app itself works so coolly but the interface is quite hard to type. Remember the Microsoft translator for Windows Phone version? It didn't look so premium but still, it was so easy to interact with. Please make the Android version like the Windows Phone app. Microsoft...
  4. Microsoft Translator

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Translator: Good day, I really hate that everytime that I install a language pack on microsoft translator it did not work. No offense but microsoft should provide a download site where we can manually download and install the language packs. It will be a huge thing if microsoft will...
  5. Windows Translator App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Translator App: I installed the Translator app on my android device and found a very useful feature for speech translation where the user can select two languages and click on a split microphone so that a Spanish-speaking user can select their microphone to have it translated into English...
  6. Translation widget or app

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Translation widget or app: I am curious if there is a widget or app that works with/like google translate on windows 10. Preferably the functionality would look like the magnifier but have the "window" function just like the google translate camera function with regards to printed text or photos....
  7. Blocking Microsoft Translator

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Blocking Microsoft Translator: I had to use a topic that was closest to this as Translator was not amongst the options. The security and privacy issue with Translate the Web, Microsoft's online translator, concerns people using the service to bypass a ban on my website in order to view it. The ban is IP...
  8. Customized neural machine translation with Microsoft Translator

in Windows 10 News
    Customized neural machine translation with Microsoft Translator: Released in preview this week at Build 2018, the new Microsoft Translator custom feature lets users customize neural machine translation systems. These customizations can be applied to both text and speech translation workflows. Microsoft Translator released neural machine...
  9. New Microsoft Translator Windows 10 app

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft Translator Windows 10 app: Download and try the new Microsoft Translator Windows 10 app redesigned from the ground up for productivity. An integrated solution for translation on Windows 10, built on the latest generation AI machine translation technologies, it will help users increase their...
  10. Microsoft Translator launching Neural Network based translations

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Translator launching Neural Network based translations: Microsoft Translator is now powering all speech translation through state-of-the-art neural networks. All speech translation apps that use this service, such as Skype Translator and the Microsoft Translator app for mobile devices, are now using neural network technology....