Windows 10: Microsoft Translator doesn't work offline !

Discus and support Microsoft Translator doesn't work offline ! in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have installed Microsoft Translator 5.6 with English pre-installed and French packs on my desktop computer windows 10 64bits. It works well online.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Tomhils, Jan 18, 2021.

1. Tomhils Win User

Microsoft Translator doesn't work offline !

I have installed Microsoft Translator 5.6 with English pre-installed and French packs on my desktop computer windows 10 64bits. It works well online.

But when I am offline, I get the message :"you are offline. you need to download the language packs to use them offline."

Then when I try to translate some words, The app instantly close !

Does it mean that I have to download all the packs for all languages even if I only need to use two of them ? Or perhaps the app doesn't recognize the pack I have already installed.

It seems there is a bug there when using this app offline on a desktop computer. Do you have any idea how to fix it ?

Thanks,

Tom

:)

Tomhils, Jan 18, 2021
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Microsoft Translator doesn't work offline ! [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jan 18, 2021
  3. Microsoft Translator Download Language Offline no working

Hello,

loaded the Microsoft Translator and want (need) to work offline. When I try to download the language packages I need, it provides the list of available languages, but does not start downloading -- in fact, there seems to be no way to select a language. I
    have clicked on the language and get a green bar on the left side, but nothing more.

please help

thanks

Steve

SteveLofts, Jan 18, 2021
  4. Microsoft Translator doesn't work offline !

Microsoft Translator

Hi,

One way of stopping Microsoft Translator is by uninstalling it. In order for you to uninstall the app, we recommend that you follow the steps provided below:

• Press Windows key and type "translator".
    • Right-click Translator and select Uninstall.
    • Follow the instructions on the screen.

Let us know if you have other concerns.

Dennis Mop, Jan 18, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft Translator doesn't work offline !

1. Microsoft Translator doesn't work offline ! - Similar Threads - Microsoft Translator doesn't

2. microsoft defender offline doesn't working properly

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    microsoft defender offline doesn't working properly: how to enable microsoft defender offline scan on win 11 pro?? coz' after i upgrading my windows version to win 11 pro, from win 11 home single language... i can't use or scan as usually microsft defender offline scan feature. thanks...
  3. Windows defender offline doesn't work.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows defender offline doesn't work.: I routinely scan using Malwarebytes and the full windows defender scan. Today I did so and didn't find anything. I tried the offline scan and I saw the windows defender startup screen but the scan didn't start, it went straight to the OS. I disabled malwarebytes and tried...
  4. Microsoft translator

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft translator: The app itself works so coolly but the interface is quite hard to type. Remember the Microsoft translator for Windows Phone version? It didn't look so premium but still, it was so easy to interact with. Please make the Android version like the Windows Phone app. Microsoft...
  5. Microsoft Translator Download Language Offline no working

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Translator Download Language Offline no working: Hello, loaded the Microsoft Translator and want need to work offline. When I try to download the language packages I need, it provides the list of available languages, but does not start downloading -- in fact, there seems to be no way to select a language. I have clicked...
  6. Microsoft Translator

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Translator: Good day, I really hate that everytime that I install a language pack on microsoft translator it did not work. No offense but microsoft should provide a download site where we can manually download and install the language packs. It will be a huge thing if microsoft will...
  7. Microsoft Translate doesn't see the Internet.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Translate doesn't see the Internet.: When I start Microsoft Translate Windows 10 there is message says that I'm not connected. But I'm. So, I can't download any dictionaries or translate anything....
  8. Offline installation of translate app

Offline installation of translate app: I would like to install translate app to a PC with no internet access and no provision to have one. Is this possible ? Please let me know the procedure for the same....
  9. Google Translate improves offline translation on Android and iOS

in Windows 10 News
    Google Translate improves offline translation on Android and iOS: When you’re traveling somewhere without access to the internet or don’t want to use your data plan, you can still use the Google Translate app on Android and iOS when your phone is offline. Offline translation is getting better: now, in 59 languages, offline translation is 12...
  10. Microsoft Translator unable to download offline language packs in another computer

Microsoft Translator unable to download offline language packs in another computer: Yesterday I downloaded Microsoft Translator (latest version 5.6.0.0) from Microsoft Store on another computer as well as three language packs so I can translate offline. I installed the same app in another computer also from Microsoft Store but despite installing and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. appx microsoft Translator