Windows 10: Microsoft Translator Download Language Offline no working

Discus and support Microsoft Translator Download Language Offline no working in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello, loaded the Microsoft Translator and want need to work offline. When I try to download the language packages I need, it provides the list of... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by SteveLofts, Jun 15, 2020.

1. Microsoft Translator Download Language Offline no working

Hello,

loaded the Microsoft Translator and want need to work offline. When I try to download the language packages I need, it provides the list of available languages, but does not start downloading -- in fact, there seems to be no way to select a language. I have clicked on the language and get a green bar on the left side, but nothing more.

please help

thanks

Steve

:)

SteveLofts, Jun 15, 2020
  2. timk51 Win User

Microsoft Translator unable to download offline language packs in another computer

Yesterday I downloaded Microsoft Translator (latest version 5.6.0.0) from Microsoft Store on another computer as well as three language packs so I can translate offline.

I installed the same app in another computer also from Microsoft Store but despite installing and uninstalling the app numerous times I cannot download any offline language packs. The install progress just stays at 0%. This is extremely annoying! Any ideas?

timk51, Jun 15, 2020
  3. Jonas Flo Win User
    Offline use of Translator?

Hi,

The translator commonly needs internet resource to be able to translate. However,
    Microsoft translator is also available for offline use. Make sure that once you are on offline mode, you should have downloaded the languages you would be using. Do not use
    Detect language on your settings on offline mode instead, select the specific languages that you have downloaded.

Note: Offline language packs work in Text and Camera Translation. They will not work in Voice or Conversation.

Hope this information helps. If you have any other concern, don't hesitate to come back to us.

Jonas Flo, Jun 15, 2020
  4. Woodg Win User

Microsoft Translator Download Language Offline no working

suggestions for offline language translator lumia 800

Try the app called Translator. It's from Microsoft, and has good reviews. And you can download language packs to translate offline.

Woodg, Jun 15, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Translator Download Language Offline no working

1. Microsoft Translator Download Language Offline no working - Similar Threads - Microsoft Translator Download

2. Uanble to download language pack for translator app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Uanble to download language pack for translator app: I use translator a lot, and want to use it offline if necessary, on my Windows 10 laptop. I have tried to download the Greek language pack using ... / language packs / install in the app but nothing happens. I also tried to download Spanish as a test, and again nothing...
  3. Microsoft Translator doesn't work offline !

Microsoft Translator doesn't work offline !: I have installed Microsoft Translator 5.6 with English pre-installed and French packs on my desktop computer windows 10 64bits. It works well online. But when I am offline, I get the message :"you are offline. you need to download the language packs to use them offline."...
  4. Japanese Language Pack - Offline download

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Japanese Language Pack - Offline download: Hi, I will like to check where am I able to download offline Japanese Language Pack for windows 10 1909ver. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/japanese-language-pack-offline-download/2940c844-5649-4267-bf4d-d7df70d5c8cd
  5. Language translation

in Windows 10 Customization
    Language translation: My laptop is translating things into English. Fine but it's translating French addresses which is causing me problems. How do I switch off translation? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/language-translation/0be4d1d8-9ed3-48e3-a71f-54959c162d7d
  6. Google Translate improves offline translation on Android and iOS

in Windows 10 News
    Google Translate improves offline translation on Android and iOS: When you’re traveling somewhere without access to the internet or don’t want to use your data plan, you can still use the Google Translate app on Android and iOS when your phone is offline. Offline translation is getting better: now, in 59 languages, offline translation is 12...
  7. Microsoft Translator unable to download offline language packs in another computer

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Translator unable to download offline language packs in another computer: Yesterday I downloaded Microsoft Translator (latest version 5.6.0.0) from Microsoft Store on another computer as well as three language packs so I can translate offline. I installed the same app in another computer also from Microsoft Store but despite installing and...
  8. Translator in Windows 10 - language pack for offline use disappearing

Translator in Windows 10 - language pack for offline use disappearing: I am having problems with Transaltor in Windows 10. The language pack I had downloaded had disappeared so I downloaded it again and it appeared as installed for use off line. The following day it had disappeared again - this has happened twice. As I am away (and usin a...
  9. Translation in Finnish language

Translation in Finnish language: [ATTACH] This translation means "Clear 3 decks in time 1 or faster" but it should be "Clear 3 deck with 1 deal or less" because there is no time in the challenge, this seems to only occur in pyramid and tripeaks games tho....
  10. Microsoft Translator gets Levantine Arabic as new translation language

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Translator gets Levantine Arabic as new translation language: Microsoft Translator has released Levantine, an Arabic dialect spoken in countries such as Lebanon, Jordan, and Syria, as its latest AI-powered speech translation language. It will help businesses, educators, travelers, and non-profits communicate across the language barrier...