Windows 10: Microsoft Translator gets Levantine Arabic as new translation language

Discus and support Microsoft Translator gets Levantine Arabic as new translation language in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft Translator has released Levantine, an Arabic dialect spoken in countries such as Lebanon, Jordan, and Syria, as its latest AI-powered speech... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jun 27, 2018.

1. Brink Win User

Microsoft Translator gets Levantine Arabic as new translation language

Source: Microsoft Translator launches Levantine Arabic as a new speech translation language Translator

:)

Brink, Jun 27, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Microsoft Translator adds 6 new text to speech languages

Source: Introducing 6 new text to speech languages Translator

Brink, Jun 27, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    New Presentation Translator offers live translations and subtitles

Source: Presentation Translator, a Microsoft Garage project, Translates and Subtitles Live Presentations Translator

See also: Microsoft Garage: Presentation Translator - an Office add-in for PowerPoint

Brink, Jun 27, 2018
  4. Microsoft Translator gets Levantine Arabic as new translation language

Microsoft Translator

Hi,

One way of stopping Microsoft Translator is by uninstalling it. In order for you to uninstall the app, we recommend that you follow the steps provided below:

• Press Windows key and type "translator".
    • Right-click Translator and select Uninstall.
    • Follow the instructions on the screen.

Let us know if you have other concerns.

Dennis Mop, Jun 27, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft Translator gets Levantine Arabic as new translation language

1. Microsoft Translator gets Levantine Arabic as new translation language - Similar Threads - Microsoft Translator gets

2. Microsoft translator

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft translator: The app itself works so coolly but the interface is quite hard to type. Remember the Microsoft translator for Windows Phone version? It didn't look so premium but still, it was so easy to interact with. Please make the Android version like the Windows Phone app. Microsoft...
  3. Language translation

in Windows 10 Customization
    Language translation: My laptop is translating things into English. Fine but it's translating French addresses which is causing me problems. How do I switch off translation? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/language-translation/0be4d1d8-9ed3-48e3-a71f-54959c162d7d
  4. Microsoft Translator Download Language Offline no working

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Translator Download Language Offline no working: Hello, loaded the Microsoft Translator and want need to work offline. When I try to download the language packages I need, it provides the list of available languages, but does not start downloading -- in fact, there seems to be no way to select a language. I have clicked...
  5. Microsoft Translator

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Translator: Good day, I really hate that everytime that I install a language pack on microsoft translator it did not work. No offense but microsoft should provide a download site where we can manually download and install the language packs. It will be a huge thing if microsoft will...
  6. Google Translate instant camera translation gets an upgrade

in Windows 10 News
    Google Translate instant camera translation gets an upgrade: Google Translate allows you to explore unfamiliar lands, communicate in different languages, and make connections that would be otherwise impossible. One of my favorite features on the Google Translate mobile app is instant camera translation, which allows you to see the...
  7. Translation in Finnish language

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Translation in Finnish language: [ATTACH] This translation means "Clear 3 decks in time 1 or faster" but it should be "Clear 3 deck with 1 deal or less" because there is no time in the challenge, this seems to only occur in pyramid and tripeaks games tho....
  8. Microsoft Translator adds Telugu as a supported language

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Translator adds Telugu as a supported language: Microsoft Translator is excited to announce the launch of Telugu, our latest AI-powered text translation language.The launch of Telugu was officially announced at Interspeech 2018 in Hyderabad, India. Hyderabad is the capital of the Indian state of Telangana where Telugu is...
  9. Customized neural machine translation with Microsoft Translator

in Windows 10 News
    Customized neural machine translation with Microsoft Translator: Released in preview this week at Build 2018, the new Microsoft Translator custom feature lets users customize neural machine translation systems. These customizations can be applied to both text and speech translation workflows. Microsoft Translator released neural machine...
  10. Microsoft Translator adds 6 new text to speech languages

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Translator adds 6 new text to speech languages: Microsoft Translator adds 6 new languages to the list of text to speech languages, bringing the total number of supported languages to 36. Text to speech audio output allows you to play translated text in its native accent. As mentioned in the Cognitive Services blog, the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. download microsoft levantine arabic

2. microsoft translator new languages