Windows 10: Microsoft Translator on Microsoft Edge

Discus and support Microsoft Translator on Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Why cant I get a translator that actually works in Edge I mean I like the browser it self but if I try to install any usefull app it doesnt work ! I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by VesaRoivainenSV, Jun 15, 2019.

1. Microsoft Translator on Microsoft Edge

Why cant I get a translator that actually works in Edge I mean I like the browser it self but if I try to install any usefull app it doesnt work !

I didn't think Microsoft is so withdrawn...

***Modified the title from Translator***

:)

VesaRoivainenSV, Jun 15, 2019

2. Microsoft Translator

Hi,

One way of stopping Microsoft Translator is by uninstalling it. In order for you to uninstall the app, we recommend that you follow the steps provided below:

• Press Windows key and type "translator".
    • Right-click Translator and select Uninstall.
    • Follow the instructions on the screen.

Let us know if you have other concerns.

Dennis Mop, Jun 15, 2019
  3. PUNJABI in translate List missing in new Window 10 Microsoft Edge (e) Bing.com

In new (Window 10 Microsoft Edge (e) Bing.com In translate languages list it does not show my Language "PUNJABI", But i had in GOOGLE chrome translate list PUNJABI as translate language.Please add in the list of BING.COM (Edge/Microsoft) PUNJABI as translate
    language, it is important for my work i use everyday and there are 40 Million Punjabi Language user worldwide

Narinder Bajwa, Jun 15, 2019
  4. Microsoft Translator on Microsoft Edge

microsoft edge

Hi Navid,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to try restarting Microsoft Edge Browser and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Open task manager right click on Microsoft Edge and go to details click on microsoftedgeCP.exe and click end task

• Restart your Computer and check if it helps.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Jun 15, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Translator on Microsoft Edge

1. Microsoft Translator on Microsoft Edge - Similar Threads - Microsoft Translator Microsoft

2. Microsoft has improved Edge's built-in translator.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft has improved Edge's built-in translator.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Leopeva64-2 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/is8eri/microsoft_has_improved_edges_builtin_translator/
  3. Microsoft translator

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft translator: The app itself works so coolly but the interface is quite hard to type. Remember the Microsoft translator for Windows Phone version? It didn't look so premium but still, it was so easy to interact with. Please make the Android version like the Windows Phone app. Microsoft...
  4. Microsoft Translator App

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Translator App: Hi Team, One of the employee in our organization is not able to use Microsoft Translator App downloaded from Microsoft store. We have already tried uninstalling and re-installing application and doing an application reset from apps and feature. Error that user get is...
  5. Microsoft Translator

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Translator: Good day, I really hate that everytime that I install a language pack on microsoft translator it did not work. No offense but microsoft should provide a download site where we can manually download and install the language packs. It will be a huge thing if microsoft will...
  6. Making Google Translate work with Microsoft Edge Chromium

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Making Google Translate work with Microsoft Edge Chromium: Is it anyhow possible to make translation popups of Google translate work in Edge Chromium? Edge, like all the other Chromium derivatives, doesn't handle double tapping/double touch which is the key to select a word and thus bring up the translation popup. Thinking in mouse...
  7. Blocking Microsoft Translator

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Blocking Microsoft Translator: I had to use a topic that was closest to this as Translator was not amongst the options. The security and privacy issue with Translate the Web, Microsoft's online translator, concerns people using the service to bypass a ban on my website in order to view it. The ban is IP...
  8. Chromium-based Microsoft Edge to have built-in Microsoft Translator

in Windows 10 News
    Chromium-based Microsoft Edge to have built-in Microsoft Translator: Microsoft’s new Edge is now available for Windows 10 and while it comes with all important features, many functionalities that were promised are due to arrive. In addition to smooth scrolling, dark theme and other functionalities, the Chromium-based Microsoft Edge browser...
  9. Customized neural machine translation with Microsoft Translator

in Windows 10 News
    Customized neural machine translation with Microsoft Translator: Released in preview this week at Build 2018, the new Microsoft Translator custom feature lets users customize neural machine translation systems. These customizations can be applied to both text and speech translation workflows. Microsoft Translator released neural machine...
  10. Microsoft Translator in facebook

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Translator in facebook: Hi does anyone know if Microsoft's Translator works in Facebook at all, I have a few friends and they post things at times in languages other than English and I would like to translate them to see what the posts are about. I know Google have a translator for Firefox but I...