Windows 10: Microsoft Translator unable to download offline language packs in another computer

Discus and support Microsoft Translator unable to download offline language packs in another computer in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Yesterday I downloaded Microsoft Translator (latest version 5.6.0.0) from Microsoft Store on another computer as well as three language packs so I can... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by timk51, Oct 27, 2019.

1. timk51 Win User

Microsoft Translator unable to download offline language packs in another computer

Yesterday I downloaded Microsoft Translator (latest version 5.6.0.0) from Microsoft Store on another computer as well as three language packs so I can translate offline.

I installed the same app in another computer also from Microsoft Store but despite installing and uninstalling the app numerous times I cannot download any offline language packs. The install progress just stays at 0%. This is extremely annoying! Any ideas?

:)

timk51, Oct 27, 2019

2. Translator app - Offline language pack download error

Hello. I've been having an issue with the Translator app. I'm unable to download language packs. I've repeatedly got the message - Can't download, Try again later. Despite trying setting the battery saver to off, and rebooting, and a soft reset. I need
    one of those language packs urgently in that app. What to do?

aneishgoel, Oct 27, 2019
  3. Woodg Win User
    suggestions for offline language translator lumia 800

Try the app called Translator. It's from Microsoft, and has good reviews. And you can download language packs to translate offline.

Woodg, Oct 27, 2019
  4. mrjcjones Win User

Microsoft Translator unable to download offline language packs in another computer

Translator App and downloading offline languages

I have the Translator App on three windows 10 devices: desktop, laptop, tablet/laptop(detachable). I successfully downloaded Italian, French & German offline packs to the tablet some months ago.

However, now I cannot download those languages to the desktop. The download appears to start and then stops with no error message. But I can download other languages !

On the laptop, I also cannot download those languages and the download errors with the message "an error occurred while installing offline language packs". Again I can download other languages.

Can anyone offer an explanation please? Are these language packs being updated?

mrjcjones, Oct 27, 2019
Thema:

1. Microsoft Translator unable to download offline language packs in another computer - Similar Threads - Microsoft Translator unable

2. Unable to download language packs.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to download language packs.: Unable to download language pack, I have tried methods 1 and 3 here, for method 2, I cannot find: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\WindowsUpdate\AU I was not able to find the WindowsUpdate\AU folder in the Windows folder. I use a VPN, and I have tried...
  3. Uanble to download language pack for translator app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Uanble to download language pack for translator app: I use translator a lot, and want to use it offline if necessary, on my Windows 10 laptop. I have tried to download the Greek language pack using ... / language packs / install in the app but nothing happens. I also tried to download Spanish as a test, and again nothing...
  4. Install Language Pack Offline

in Windows 10 Customization
    Install Language Pack Offline: Hello, Microsoft Store is not available in Iran and I have to install English language pack on the laptop of one of my clients, there. Is there any offline way to install it? Build: 19041...
  5. Japanese Language Pack - Offline download

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Japanese Language Pack - Offline download: Hi, I will like to check where am I able to download offline Japanese Language Pack for windows 10 1909ver. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/japanese-language-pack-offline-download/2940c844-5649-4267-bf4d-d7df70d5c8cd
  6. urdu language pack for translation

urdu language pack for translation: I need help to get Urdu Language Pack for instant Translation from English to Urdu in MS word. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/urdu-language-pack-for-translation/727ff9a0-1f51-4fa5-bfdd-1c8958a55f53
  7. Microsoft Translator Download Language Offline no working

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Translator Download Language Offline no working: Hello, loaded the Microsoft Translator and want need to work offline. When I try to download the language packages I need, it provides the list of available languages, but does not start downloading -- in fact, there seems to be no way to select a language. I have clicked...
  8. download language pack on another account, why?

download language pack on another account, why?: I have a PC running Windows 10. On the Administrator account, I configured to have a second language installed. When logging to a different account on the same PC and trying to access the second language, it's not there. So, I added the same second language. Well, Windows 10...
  9. Translator in Windows 10 - language pack for offline use disappearing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Translator in Windows 10 - language pack for offline use disappearing: I am having problems with Transaltor in Windows 10. The language pack I had downloaded had disappeared so I downloaded it again and it appeared as installed for use off line. The following day it had disappeared again - this has happened twice. As I am away (and usin a...
  10. Download language pack for offline use

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Download language pack for offline use: Hello! Excuse me if this has been asked before, just point me to the appropriate thread. I work as Technician in a Computer Store and we import some notebooks and all-in-one PCs from Poland and elsewhere. Going into the Control Panel to download and install the Greek...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. descarga error microsoft translator

2. cannot download language in microsoft translate in pc

3. microsoft transretor pcへのDL

4. microsoft translator cannot download offline language,
  5. microsoft translator is showing offline,
  6. i cannot download microsoft translator on miscrosoft store,
  7. microsoft translator wont download language packs,
  8. cannot download language pack from ms translator