Windows 10: Microsoft translator

Discus and support Microsoft translator in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; The app itself works so coolly but the interface is quite hard to type. Remember the Microsoft translator for Windows Phone version? It didn't look so... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RashidaAkhter, Aug 21, 2020.

1. Microsoft translator

The app itself works so coolly but the interface is quite hard to type. Remember the Microsoft translator for Windows Phone version? It didn't look so premium but still, it was so easy to interact with. Please make the Android version like the Windows Phone app. Microsoft translator works far better than Google one but the interface.

* Moved from Community Participation Center

:)

RashidaAkhter, Aug 21, 2020

2. Microsoft Translator

Hi,

One way of stopping Microsoft Translator is by uninstalling it. In order for you to uninstall the app, we recommend that you follow the steps provided below:

• Press Windows key and type "translator".
    • Right-click Translator and select Uninstall.
    • Follow the instructions on the screen.

Let us know if you have other concerns.

Dennis Mop, Aug 21, 2020
  3. Bing translator with windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am sorry to know that you are facing issues with Windows 10.

I do appreciate your efforts and time. Do not worry, will assist you with the issue.

Let me keep you informed, to translate any text through Bing translator in Internet Explorer, you just have to follow two simple steps as follows:

• Select the text you want to translate.

• Right click on the selected text and select the option translate with Bing.

As of now the option to set Bing Translator to the Edge is not available.

I suggest you to use the feedback app in the insider and send your thoughts directly to the team building Windows.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Syed Abdul Jabbar, Aug 21, 2020
  4. Microsoft translator

Microsoft Translator on Microsoft Edge

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Provide us additional information to assist you better with this issue:

1. As you’ve mentioned “if I try to install any usefull app it doesnt work !, what happens when you try to install the app?
    2. Have you tried installing the apps from different browser?
    3. If yes, what is the error code/error message you’ve received while trying to download from Edge browser?
    4. Are you referring to any specific app or is this happening with all the applications?
    5. Which build version of Windows is installed on the PC?

Refer the article ‘Which version of Windows operating system am I running
    to provide the details.

I suggest you to refer the article Use Microsoft Translator
    in Edge browser
    on how to use Translator in Edge browser.

I also suggest you to add the Extension in Edge
    browser and check the status of the issue.

Regards,

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, Aug 21, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft translator

1. Microsoft translator - Similar Threads - Microsoft translator

2. The Microsoft Translator App says "I could not hear anything"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The Microsoft Translator App says "I could not hear anything": The Microsoft Translator App says, "I could not hear anything". Spanish to English https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-microsoft-translator-app-says-i-could-not-hear/aec0891f-7de6-4fbe-84c3-715f3fbbd9bb
  3. The Microsoft Translator App says "I could not hear anything"

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    The Microsoft Translator App says "I could not hear anything": The Microsoft Translator App says, "I could not hear anything". Spanish to English https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-microsoft-translator-app-says-i-could-not-hear/aec0891f-7de6-4fbe-84c3-715f3fbbd9bb
  4. The Microsoft Translator App says "I could not hear anything"

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Microsoft Translator Windows 10 app does not detect speech from microphone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Translator Windows 10 app does not detect speech from microphone: I'm using notebook with internal microphone. The microphone does work - Sound recorder app confirms this. Also Windows recognition works properly. However, when I speak through this microphone inside Microsoft Translator app - it does not detect my speech. Permission to...
  6. Microsoft Translator Windows 10 app does not detect speech from microphone

Microsoft Translator Windows 10 app does not detect speech from microphone: I'm using notebook with internal microphone. The microphone does work - Sound recorder app confirms this. Also Windows recognition works properly. However, when I speak through this microphone inside Microsoft Translator app - it does not detect my speech. Permission to...
  7. Microsoft Translator Windows 10 app does not detect speech from microphone

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  8. Where is the forwarding icon in the updated Microsoft Translator app for iPhone?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where is the forwarding icon in the updated Microsoft Translator app for iPhone?: This app was the best for Dari & Pashto speakers from Afghanistan. I work with many to resettle 2021 evacuation in the US and now I can't communicate.There is no forwarding icon square with the arrow and I can't seem to copy and paste from the translator either....
  9. Where is the forwarding icon in the updated Microsoft Translator app for iPhone?

Where is the forwarding icon in the updated Microsoft Translator app for iPhone?: This app was the best for Dari & Pashto speakers from Afghanistan. I work with many to resettle 2021 evacuation in the US and now I can't communicate.There is no forwarding icon square with the arrow and I can't seem to copy and paste from the translator either....
  10. Microsoft Translator app for Windows 10 is going away

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Translator app for Windows 10 is going away: Later today, Microsoft is killing off its Translator app for Windows 10. From April 9, Windows 10 users will no longer be able to download the app from the Microsoft Store, but the app will continue to work on devices where it’s already installed, according to the company....