Windows 10: Microsoft Treasure Hunt problem with last four rows at every level.

Discus and support Microsoft Treasure Hunt problem with last four rows at every level. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Ever since the upgrade to Windows 10, the Treasure Hunt Minesweeper game has had the last four rows in every level blacked out, which makes it nearly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Patrick and MaryMacauley, Mar 25, 2019.

1. Microsoft Treasure Hunt problem with last four rows at every level.

Ever since the upgrade to Windows 10, the Treasure Hunt Minesweeper game has had the last four rows in every level blacked out, which makes it nearly impossible to find the exit. This is a problem with the game and not with anyone's computer, circuit boards, or anything else to do with hardware, or software updates. When will Windows (Microsoft) address this game software problem. This has been going on for years now.

:)

Patrick and MaryMacauley, Mar 25, 2019

2. Microsoft Treasure Hunt problems

In Microsoft Treasure Hunt, I have an occasional problem when I am attempting to exit the bonus treasure rooms. It often appears to return to the current level but the game is hung and most of the mud has been returned. The only option I have is to use
    the back arrow and re-enter the game which forces me to start the level over again. I do have a full hearts container and the four leaf clover that I obtained from the bonus level but I have to redo the entire level again minus any tools I used the previous
    time. This only happens on occasion but frequently enough to be annoying and costing me a lot of bombs, picks and maps. Anyone have any suggestions?

Kevin Sager, Mar 25, 2019
  3. Microsoft Treasure Hunt

I cannot get Treasure Hunt to open? Any suggestions?

ThomasHennessy, Mar 25, 2019
  4. G L T Win User

Microsoft Treasure Hunt problem with last four rows at every level.

MICROSOFT TREASURE HUNT

I enjoy playing Microsoft Treasure Hunt. Recently a problem came up when closing down a game. Usually the game would be saved at whatever level I was at and would subsequently reopen at that same level. Now when I shutdown the game starts at the very
    beginning, Level One. This seemed to have started just after the recent Microsoft 10 update. Any ideas as to what is going on?

G L T, Mar 25, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Treasure Hunt problem with last four rows at every level.

1. Microsoft Treasure Hunt problem with last four rows at every level. - Similar Threads - Microsoft Treasure Hunt

2. Microsoft Treasure Hunt Problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Treasure Hunt Problems: This problem has around since 2015 and has not been fixed.The problem is when exiting the BONUS LEVEL..At times when you exit you go right back to the beginning of the level.You keep any gold you gathered and go back to 5 lives but any tools you usedAxes, dynamite or maps are...
  3. Microsoft Treasure Hunt Problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Treasure Hunt Problems: This problem has around since 2015 and has not been fixed.The problem is when exiting the BONUS LEVEL..At times when you exit you go right back to the beginning of the level.You keep any gold you gathered and go back to 5 lives but any tools you usedAxes, dynamite or maps are...
  4. Microsoft treasure Hunt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft treasure Hunt: In Microsoft treasure Hunt, how do I get the short video ad to play so I can come back to life? It offers me one last chance to live after blowing up my 3 hearts, but I don't know how to get to the video. But the 'NO THANKS' sure works fast enough!!...
  5. Microsoft Treasure Hunt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Treasure Hunt: Help, I uninstalled Microsoft treasure hunt some time ago because I was watching more ads than playing the game I installed it again today, and the ads are worse than ever. I would even pay for no ads but can't find out how. Please help me!!! I find it impossible to get any...
  6. microsoft Treasure hunt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft Treasure hunt: how do I turn off full screen mode https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-treasure-hunt/a4097c41-0a69-4d92-862d-1042e7a67ffa
  7. Microsoft Treasure Hunt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Treasure Hunt: My game seems to be "locked" as follows: I have the full number of bombs (30), 4 map tubes and 6 pick axes. I have been stuck in this condition for many, many, MANY games and the only option I am presented when I go to the store (besides filling the 6/30/4 tools) is...
  8. MICROSOFT TREASURE HUNT

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MICROSOFT TREASURE HUNT: I enjoy playing Microsoft Treasure Hunt. Recently a problem came up when closing down a game. Usually the game would be saved at whatever level I was at and would subsequently reopen at that same level. Now when I shutdown the game starts at the very beginning, Level One....
  9. Microsoft Treasure Hunt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Treasure Hunt: I've had trouble with Treasure Hunt for a long time. For a while it was OK and I got over level 50. Now each time I close it, the next time I go to play it the game is back at the start with no weapons and the weapon totals allowed are 2,2,2. If the game weren't so good I'd...
  10. Microsoft Treasure Hunt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Treasure Hunt: I have been playing Treasure Hunt on Windows 10 on a laptop. Twice now I have had the same problem. Starting with 2 available pickaxes, bombs and maps, I have earned my way up to 10 each permanent available aids by clearing boards. I play many games earning up to the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft treasure hunt problems

2. microsoft treasure hunt glitch

3. microsoft treasure hunt game problems

4. exit in treasure hunt not on screne