Windows 10: Microsoft Treasure Hunt

Discus and support Microsoft Treasure Hunt in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When I try to launch Microsoft Treasure Hunt I get the purple screen and then the game aborts. I have uninstalled Treasure Hunt, and uninstalled... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by GeraldMonroe6482, Dec 5, 2018.

1. Microsoft Treasure Hunt

When I try to launch Microsoft Treasure Hunt I get the purple screen and then the game aborts. I have uninstalled Treasure Hunt, and uninstalled Microsoft Solitaire Collection, then re-installed both. The Treasure Hunt game keeps aborting every time I start it. How can I fix this?

:)

GeraldMonroe6482, Dec 5, 2018

2. Microsoft Treasure Hunt

I cannot get Treasure Hunt to open? Any suggestions?

ThomasHennessy, Dec 5, 2018
  3. Microsoft Treasure Hunt

First, restart your computer a couple times then launch the game to see if it works.

Open Start > Settings > Apps > Apps & features

Scroll down to Treasure Hunt

Select it

Click Advanced options

Click Reset

Restart

Check the Store for updates

If that does not work, use the following to remove the app completely:

https://gallery.technet.microsoft.com/scriptcen...

Download again.

Get Microsoft Treasure Hunt - Microsoft Store

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/microso...

Andre Da Costa, Dec 5, 2018
  4. Microsoft Treasure Hunt

Treasure Hunt for Windows 10 keeps crashing on me.

Hi Wsantia,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to try the steps provided by Geethu, in the link below.

Treasure Hunt app Crashing?:

Treasure Hunt app Crashing?

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Dec 5, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft Treasure Hunt

1. Microsoft Treasure Hunt - Similar Threads - Microsoft Treasure Hunt

2. Cannot Sign In To MS Treasure Hunt

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cannot Sign In To MS Treasure Hunt: For the last two days I cannot sign in to Treasure Hunt. I get two error messages and it shows that I am not logged in to X-Box. The first box says: Choose another item This in app purchase item is no longer available in Microsoft Treasure Hunt. [CV:JKoQM5OVokaMUncl.61.2]...
  3. Solution for Exit not Showing in Microsoft Treasure Hunt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Solution for Exit not Showing in Microsoft Treasure Hunt: I found a SOLUTION to this problem! I put my computer in tablet mode and have to move my taskbar to the left of the screen. Both must be done to have the screen fully show. I launch the game and it plays properly. (Sorry Microsoft, the version upgrade caused this bug that...
  4. Microsoft Treasure Hunt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Treasure Hunt: I have been playing Treasure Hunt on Windows 10 on a laptop. Twice now I have had the same problem. Starting with 2 available pickaxes, bombs and maps, I have earned my way up to 10 each permanent available aids by clearing boards. I play many games earning up to the...
  5. microsoft windows 10 treasure hunt game does not start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft windows 10 treasure hunt game does not start: Is there a solution to the failure of microsoft treasure hunt game to start on windows 10. It used to run, but no longer. It seemed to fail with a windows 10 update a while back. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling multiple times to no avail...
  6. microsoft windows 10 treasure hunt game does not start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft windows 10 treasure hunt game does not start: Is there a solution to the failure of microsoft treasure hunt game to start on windows 10. It used to run, but no longer. It seemed to fail with a windows 10 update a while back. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling multiple times to no avail...
  7. Ms treasure hunt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ms treasure hunt: tutorial does not help... how do you find the stairs to the next level? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/ms-treasure-hunt/d1c1cc1d-3f96-4ae1-8b67-37766fc56f8e
  8. Treasure Hunt-slow loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Treasure Hunt-slow loading: When entering the Secret Set of Stairs to the Bonus Level and the Extra Heart there is a slow loading of 35-40 seconds. This initially was less than 3 seconds. I have reset the program but that did nothing to speed up the loading time. Any ideas?...
  9. Microsoft Treasure Hunt Marked Squares

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Treasure Hunt Marked Squares: I recently opened a new game of Treasure Hunt. Every single square has a brown exclamation point, and to mark it for a bomb, I tap the square. I cannot move to an unmarked square until all bombs have been marked. I USED TO have the board where no squares were marked, and I...
  10. Treasure Hunt game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Treasure Hunt game: As I finish the level and head to the exit, there is not a door to the next level and I have to hunt for it losing weapons etc. Please advise. I just completed computer updates. Thank you....