Windows 10: Microsoft Treasure Hunt

Discus and support Microsoft Treasure Hunt in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My game seems to be "locked" as follows: I have the full number of bombs (30), 4 map tubes and 6 pick axes. I have been stuck in this condition for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DonnaKalchek, Oct 2, 2019.

1. Microsoft Treasure Hunt

My game seems to be "locked" as follows: I have the full number of bombs (30), 4 map tubes and 6 pick axes. I have been stuck in this condition for many, many, MANY games and the only option I am presented when I go to the store (besides filling the 6/30/4 tools) is shields. I have tried several approaches to "reset" the came to zeroes: amassing substantial shields, using all of the allotted map tubes/pick axes early in a round, amassing substantial gold (>1,000,000), uninstalling the app and reinstalling, intentionally blowing off a game, requesting the administrator of the game to reset - all to no avail. My latest attempt was to uninstall immediately after blowing off a game (intentionally using up all hearts and selecting new game - still no luck.

Any ideas?

Thanks

:)

DonnaKalchek, Oct 2, 2019

2. Microsoft Treasure Hunt

I cannot get Treasure Hunt to open? Any suggestions?

ThomasHennessy, Oct 2, 2019
  3. Microsoft Treasure Hunt

When I try to launch Microsoft Treasure Hunt I get the purple screen and then the game aborts. I have uninstalled Treasure Hunt, and uninstalled Microsoft Solitaire Collection, then re-installed both. The Treasure Hunt game keeps aborting every time
    I start it. How can I fix this?

GeraldMonroe6482, Oct 2, 2019
  4. Microsoft Treasure Hunt

Microsoft Treasure Hunt

First, restart your computer a couple times then launch the game to see if it works.

Open Start > Settings > Apps > Apps & features

Scroll down to Treasure Hunt

Select it

Click Advanced options

Click Reset

Restart

Check the Store for updates

If that does not work, use the following to remove the app completely:

https://gallery.technet.microsoft.com/scriptcen...

Download again.

Get Microsoft Treasure Hunt - Microsoft Store

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/microso...

Andre Da Costa, Oct 2, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Treasure Hunt

1. Microsoft Treasure Hunt - Similar Threads - Microsoft Treasure Hunt

2. Microsoft treasure Hunt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft treasure Hunt: In Microsoft treasure Hunt, how do I get the short video ad to play so I can come back to life? It offers me one last chance to live after blowing up my 3 hearts, but I don't know how to get to the video. But the 'NO THANKS' sure works fast enough!!...
  3. Microsoft Treasure Hunt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Treasure Hunt: Help, I uninstalled Microsoft treasure hunt some time ago because I was watching more ads than playing the game I installed it again today, and the ads are worse than ever. I would even pay for no ads but can't find out how. Please help me!!! I find it impossible to get any...
  4. microsoft Treasure hunt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft Treasure hunt: how do I turn off full screen mode https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-treasure-hunt/a4097c41-0a69-4d92-862d-1042e7a67ffa
  5. treasure hunt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    treasure hunt: After I got to level 115, I died. Started new game at level 1. Now all I can get in tools is 15 picks, 10 dynamite and 10 maps. Some times going to new level doesn't give all 5 hearts. Also, when exiting treasure vault goes to same level but with most of dirt and have to go...
  6. Treasure Hunt

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Treasure Hunt: Every time I play Microsoft Treasure Hunt, no matter how far I go if I close the game it always starts over at the beginning. All my other card games remember where I am but not this one....
  7. MICROSOFT TREASURE HUNT

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MICROSOFT TREASURE HUNT: I enjoy playing Microsoft Treasure Hunt. Recently a problem came up when closing down a game. Usually the game would be saved at whatever level I was at and would subsequently reopen at that same level. Now when I shutdown the game starts at the very beginning, Level One....
  8. Microsoft Treasure Hunt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Treasure Hunt: I've had trouble with Treasure Hunt for a long time. For a while it was OK and I got over level 50. Now each time I close it, the next time I go to play it the game is back at the start with no weapons and the weapon totals allowed are 2,2,2. If the game weren't so good I'd...
  9. Microsoft Treasure Hunt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Treasure Hunt: When I try to launch Microsoft Treasure Hunt I get the purple screen and then the game aborts. I have uninstalled Treasure Hunt, and uninstalled Microsoft Solitaire Collection, then re-installed both. The Treasure Hunt game keeps aborting every time I start it. How can I...
  10. Microsoft Treasure Hunt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Treasure Hunt: I have been playing Treasure Hunt on Windows 10 on a laptop. Twice now I have had the same problem. Starting with 2 available pickaxes, bombs and maps, I have earned my way up to 10 each permanent available aids by clearing boards. I play many games earning up to the...