Windows 10: Microsoft TTS / Youtube channel

Discus and support Microsoft TTS / Youtube channel in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi all,I would like to monetise my Youtube channel in the future. Can I use Microsoft TTS voice for free?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by AnnHM, Jun 12, 2021.

1. AnnHM Win User

Microsoft TTS / Youtube channel

Hi all,I would like to monetise my Youtube channel in the future. Can I use Microsoft TTS voice for free?

:)

AnnHM, Jun 12, 2021

2. cant access tt stopwatch app

I recently installed the "tt stopwatch" app on my Nokia 5230. I can see it in the list of installed apps but I cannot access it to use it. Any suggestions?

iggy2---01, Jun 12, 2021
  3. YouTube via microsoft, getting to my channel for account

Can't get into my YouTube account to upload video through Microsoft. Accepts my sign in, but can't upload or see my channel.

Karen Hampton, Jun 12, 2021
  4. oemSoft Win User

Why is "h:mm:ss tt" not correct time format under window 10?

"h:mm tt" is not available alternatives from drop down list under window 10.

Do you have any suggestions?

Thanks, to everyone very much for any suggestions (^v^)

oemSoft, Jun 12, 2021
Thema:

1. Microsoft TTS / Youtube channel - Similar Threads - Microsoft TTS Youtube

2. TTS for YouTube videos.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    TTS for YouTube videos.: Hi, I would like to know if I can use Text to Speech voices from Microsoft like Mark or Anna for commercial purposes, like a YouTube video for narration. I’ve looked around this site but couldn’t find a clear answer. Thanks....
  3. How to deactivate youtube thumbnail image from a specific channel?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to deactivate youtube thumbnail image from a specific channel?: Does anyone know a way to deactivate the youtube thumbnail image from a specific channel? Wikihow tells how to do it with recomended videos, but I want to do that with all videos of only one channel. submitted by /u/jbiribi [link] [comments]...
  4. YouTube is not loading all the Channel Icons in my Desktop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    YouTube is not loading all the Channel Icons in my Desktop: Hello All My YouTube is not displaying the channel icons near the description area and in the comments section. This is the case with the browser Edge. Please suggest me a way to set it right. Thanks...
  5. TTS - Urdu

in Windows 10 Customization
    TTS - Urdu: I am using Windows 10 pro. I am trying to add TTS for reading urdu pdf file. Please let me know how I can add this feature. Regards https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tts-urdu/242438a1-179a-4cb2-a2ec-5245036078f9
  6. Remove (or hide) individual Microsoft TTS voices.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Remove (or hide) individual Microsoft TTS voices.: I'm using: Windows 10 Home, version 1909. Hello, I use a program called Balabolka that can detect the Microsoft voices installed in your system and read texts to you using those TTS voices. I have installed the voice packages for several languages through: Settings/Time &...
  7. [email protected] Launches a New YouTube Channel for Independent Gaming

in Windows 10 News
    [email protected] Launches a New YouTube Channel for Independent Gaming: gciX2AaiXKk Today marks the launch of the [email protected] YouTube channel! Click here to give it a visit. With this channel, we are going to present the very best in Independent games coming to Xbox One and Windows PC, and maybe even some fun original programming along...
  8. Changeing TTS voice

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Changeing TTS voice: I cannot get the text-to-speech voice and speed to change. It allows me to preview the voice and speed that I pick, but it will not change the voice and speed that I select as it keeps returning to the default. How do I fix this on Windows 10...
  9. Mispronounced words in Windows 10 TTS

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Mispronounced words in Windows 10 TTS: Use Windows 10 Text to Speech feature in Edge to read aloud books. Recently, I’ve found out that the pattern “I+f” is mispronounced by it. For instance, specific sounds like “spe-sic”....
  10. TTS Reader

in Windows 10 Customization
    TTS Reader: What native Win10 OR 3rd party apps allow reading from a calendar a predefined message at a specific time? example: SpeakComputer TTS Reader works great but is old and has a calendar, but you can't set a specific time. everyday @12pm "Lunch" every year@ 1/01/xxxx "Happy...