Windows 10: MIcrosoft U R NEXT

Discus and support MIcrosoft U R NEXT in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; January 2019 Update sucks! On my desktop, since installing the Jan 2019 Updates, I have had huge problems, problems that repeated calls to Microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by BoscoChungYT, Jan 26, 2019.

1. MIcrosoft U R NEXT

January 2019 Update sucks!

On my desktop, since installing the Jan 2019 Updates, I have had huge problems, problems that repeated calls to Microsoft updates tech support have not resolved. In fact, I was escalated twice to Level 2 and once to Level 3, who ignored the scheduled call back to me and REFUSED to take the unresolved case!

Among other things:

Word docs will open, but with an error message. Cannot be fixed. I cannot edit or do anything with ANY of my many important docs.

Suddenly, my printer will not work. It works fine with my other computer.

Every time I log on, I get a popup error message re Skype. Skype cannot be fixed and Microsoft was unable to uninstall it.

In effect, as a result of the Jan 2019 Update, for the past 4 days, I have not been able to use several critical functions of my desktop -- and have spent HOURS on the phone with Windows Update tech support, with no resolution.

Poor update. Poor customer service. Poor tech support.

Epic fail by Microsoft

:)

BoscoChungYT, Jan 26, 2019

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jan 26, 2019
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jan 26, 2019
  4. hill234 Win User

MIcrosoft U R NEXT

How to fix error code 0x8007045d when u r clean installing windows

How to fix error code 0x8007045d when u r clean installing windows

step 1:use the diskpart solution given in other sites or youtube(its not a serius problem)

step 2:if u cant format the volume or disk using above method or the format percent stuck at 0%

step 3:just do delete every volume and create ur desired partition when installing windows(custom mode)

step 4:and dont install or format just shutdown

step 5: create a bootable any linux os which can acces ur hardisk(dont use tail os it will not give hardisk acces)

ex:kali linux, gpart , mint os etc

step 6:now format all the partitions u have created earlier including system reserved volume(just simple format no need fancy commads)

step 7:now run your windows installation dont do anything to the partition as u hv already made it ready to go

step 8:now just click on the partition u want to install windows

hope i help u guys cuz there was no working solution for this problem(except replace hardisk) when i checked it first on every internet site or youtube

out of miracle i found a solution after five days desperate effort. i think i need to share the solution for u future geeks. gd lck

hill234, Jan 26, 2019
Thema:

MIcrosoft U R NEXT

1. MIcrosoft U R NEXT - Similar Threads - MIcrosoft NEXT

2. I want to turn off pin verify on wakeup, Microsoft support has failed twice, what next?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to turn off pin verify on wakeup, Microsoft support has failed twice, what next?: I have managed to contact online support twice, and both times the tech worked on the problem for 1-hour plus then disappeared. I.e., it's not an easy problem to fix on my computer which is under warranty. Now, I am unable to contact Microsoft support, i.e. I've tried but...
  3. I want to turn off pin verify on wakeup, Microsoft support has failed twice, what next?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I want to turn off pin verify on wakeup, Microsoft support has failed twice, what next?: I have managed to contact online support twice, and both times the tech worked on the problem for 1-hour plus then disappeared. I.e., it's not an easy problem to fix on my computer which is under warranty. Now, I am unable to contact Microsoft support, i.e. I've tried but...
  4. Microsoft To-Do Issue: Selecting the due date and reminder to be "Next week" causes the app...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft To-Do Issue: Selecting the due date and reminder to be "Next week" causes the app...: Hi!I use a Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G 2021, but I presume this bug is present in the Microsoft OS's To Do also. I've set my 3 phone apps Microsoft To Do, Google Calendar, and Samsung Calendar so that the week starts on a SaturdayToday is Sunday 18 Feb 2024. When I set the due...
  5. Microsoft To-Do Issue: Selecting the due date and reminder to be "Next week" causes the app...

Microsoft To-Do Issue: Selecting the due date and reminder to be "Next week" causes the app...: Hi!I use a Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G 2021, but I presume this bug is present in the Microsoft OS's To Do also. I've set my 3 phone apps Microsoft To Do, Google Calendar, and Samsung Calendar so that the week starts on a SaturdayToday is Sunday 18 Feb 2024. When I set the due...
  6. What to do next? Received a Microsoft Defender Threat and Microsoft. NET Framework...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What to do next? Received a Microsoft Defender Threat and Microsoft. NET Framework...: Hi, I wonder if anyone can advise me on what may have happened to my laptop and what steps to take next. I've tried to explain the situation as clearly as possible below, thank you for your help. Yesterday, I turned my laptop on and logged in - a notification from Microsoft....
  7. What to do next? Received a Microsoft Defender Threat and Microsoft. NET Framework...

What to do next? Received a Microsoft Defender Threat and Microsoft. NET Framework...: Hi, I wonder if anyone can advise me on what may have happened to my laptop and what steps to take next. I've tried to explain the situation as clearly as possible below, thank you for your help. Yesterday, I turned my laptop on and logged in - a notification from Microsoft....
  8. Hello Microsoft, please help me. Please support Bengali language. Next update. voyce language.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello Microsoft, please help me. Please support Bengali language. Next update. voyce language.: Hello. Microsoft Windows, companies. Can you help me? Please try to now in. the bungala language support.voice language. Support another country language India China but not support bungala languageWhy why man please next update support bangla language...
  9. Hello Microsoft, please help me. Please support Bengali language. Next update. voyce language.

Hello Microsoft, please help me. Please support Bengali language. Next update. voyce language.: Hello. Microsoft Windows, companies. Can you help me? Please try to now in. the bungala language support.voice language. Support another country language India China but not support bungala languageWhy why man please next update support bangla language...
  10. Microsoft Update Catalog: "Next" and "Previous" page buttons do not work

Microsoft Update Catalog: "Next" and "Previous" page buttons do not work: Microsoft Update Catalog: "Next" and "Previous" page buttons do not work no response. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-update-catalog-next-and-previous-page/172f9bcb-9f7e-47e8-a3ae-5ac05d540ac6