Windows 10: Microsoft UK CEO email address

Discus and support Microsoft UK CEO email address in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I need to send an email to the MS UK CEO, but the address provided *** Email address is removed for privacy *** is not "deliverable". Does anyone have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Patrick Mid, Jul 23, 2022.

1. Microsoft UK CEO email address

I need to send an email to the MS UK CEO, but the address provided *** Email address is removed for privacy *** is not "deliverable". Does anyone have the correct, up-to-date address, please?

:)

Patrick Mid, Jul 23, 2022

2. old email addresses

Thank you for updating me HA.111

Here is the step to remove that old email address.

Start typing an email address into the “To” field. As soon as you see the old email address being recommended as one of the potential candidates, use the down arrow key to scroll through the list of suggestions. Once you highlight the old email address, type the delete key. In many cases, this will actually remove the entry not only from the current list of suggestions but from future suggestions as well. You may even find that as you mouse over the drop-down list the highlighted item will have an “x” to explicitly allow you to delete it.

Just do this step and your good to go.

Continue to have an escellent day HA.111

Best regards,

Anthony C. De Jesus

Independent Advisor

Anthony1129, Jul 23, 2022
  3. Honk 1 Win User
    Microsoft UK emails

Microsoft UK sent me an email today - Subject = "Every UK business can embrace the cloud with Microsoft UK data centres".

It was addressed to my email address but called me Eddie in the email.

I am not Eddie, I have never been called Eddie

I'm worried that someone called Eddie is using my email address. Please can someone at Microsoft investigate and let me know what is happening.

Regards Malcolm

PS I also received another copy of the email, 4 seconds later, with my correct name in the email.

Honk 1, Jul 23, 2022
  4. Kari Win User

Microsoft UK CEO email address

Additional email addresses

You are talking about two totally different things, contacts versus predictive text input in mail client.

In most email clients, like Windows Mail, when you start typing an address in TO, CC or BCC fields, the client does not pick the addresses suggested from your contacts. Instead, it suggests addresses you have sent email earlier, or addresses of those who have sent email to you.

If I now sent you an email, and you replied to it, next time when you write an email to someone whose address starts with K, my email address would be one of the suggested to you although I am not in your contacts.

Thema:

Microsoft UK CEO email address

1. Microsoft UK CEO email address - Similar Threads - Microsoft CEO email

2. Changing email address in Microsoft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changing email address in Microsoft: I tried to follow the directions to changing my email on the Microsoft settings but when I tried it comes up with "We couldn't sign you in.. my name... and my old email address ... An illegal state change was requested."I have no access to this old email address and cannot...
  3. Changing email address in Microsoft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Changing email address in Microsoft: I tried to follow the directions to changing my email on the Microsoft settings but when I tried it comes up with "We couldn't sign you in.. my name... and my old email address ... An illegal state change was requested."I have no access to this old email address and cannot...
  4. Changed old email address to a New email address on Microsoft account. Now old email...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Changed old email address to a New email address on Microsoft account. Now old email...: I changed my Old Email id on Microsoft account to a new one. I then realized that the OLD email id is linked to my Laptop. When i try to put the password to verify in setting Microsoft login says my Old Email id does not exist. please help. im worried if i turn my Laptop off...
  5. Is this a genuine Microsoft email address

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is this a genuine Microsoft email address: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** Email program has marked it as junk - but it looks alright to me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/is-this-a-genuine-microsoft-email-address/28ecdce1-d164-48d3-b13e-a9a966836373
  6. Microsoft UK CEO email address

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft UK CEO email address: I need to send an email to the MS UK CEO, but the address provided *** Email address is removed for privacy *** is not "deliverable". Does anyone have the correct, up-to-date address, please?...
  7. Is it possible to change the email address for my Microsoft Account to a new email address?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is it possible to change the email address for my Microsoft Account to a new email address?: My mother 83 years created an old Microsoft email address @live.com when she first started using the Microsoft IM. She has used it as the email address for her Microsoft account ever since it was required, but she never used it for personal email or read any email that was...
  8. Microsoft Verification email address.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Microsoft Verification email address.: I have a security problem with my microsoft account.Microsoft continues to offer an old email address of mine for verification even though I have removed that email address.It seems like a security glitch on microsoft accounts.My current email is *** Email address is removed...
  9. Microsoft account email address

Microsoft account email address: Hi,The microsoft account email address that my pc uses for windows 10, has an incorrect email address, and I cannot remember the password to this account.The problem is, I am trying to change this account the correct one. So I have added the correct email address as an...
  10. UK Airport email scam

UK Airport email scam: Hi there this obviously could have been a big problem -- although it would seem to me a pretty obvious scam -- however so many people are very lax when it comes to email type scams I'm hardly surprised though. Airport email scam thwarted by UK's cyber-defender NCSC - BBC...