Windows 10: MICROSOFT ULTIMATE 1- ON

Discus and support MICROSOFT ULTIMATE 1- ON in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; MICROSOFT ULTIMATE 1- ON..... I NEVER ordered this & it came out of my bank account, on Dec,29/20 for the amount of $19.03. I NEVER ORDERED THIS &... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by TrishTimAndruchowWhitney, Jan 17, 2021.

1. MICROSOFT ULTIMATE 1- ON

MICROSOFT ULTIMATE 1- ON.....

I NEVER ordered this & it came out of my bank account, on Dec,29/20 for the amount of $19.03.

I NEVER ORDERED THIS & I DID NOT AUTHORIZE THIS!

Please help me find out what is going on & RETURN my money please.

Thanks, I Await your reply

:)

TrishTimAndruchowWhitney, Jan 17, 2021

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jan 17, 2021
  3. Microsoft ultimate game is not loading?

Hi Surendra Singh Batra,

There's a lot of possible reasons why the Microsoft ultimate game is not working. One of which is having a corrupted game file. To help you resolve this concern, I need to collect more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• When did the issue start?
    • Are you experiencing this concern with your other games?
    • Have you made any changes on your computer prior to this concern?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the affected game?

Meanwhile, I suggest that you run the troubleshooter for Windows apps using the link below. This can help remove problems with an app from Microsoft Store.

Click here

Wilfred Mac, Jan 17, 2021
  4. MICROSOFT ULTIMATE 1- ON

microsoft ultimate word games

Hi Wayne,

A corrupted profile is one of the common reasons why Microsoft Ultimate Word Games freezes or not working. To help you resolve this concern, I recommend that you perform the steps below:

Step 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps using the link below. This can help remove problems with an app from Microsoft Store.

Click here

Step 2: Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store. Kindly click the link below to proceed:

Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store

Step 3: Delete Temporary files. This will help delete temporary files that have been stored on your computer.

1. Click Start and click Settings.
    2. Select System.
    3. Select Storage.
    4. Select This PC.
    5. Click Temporary files.
    6. Choose Temporary files.
    7. Click Remove files.

Step 4: Reset the game from the Settings menu.

1. Click Start and click Settings.
    2. Select System.
    3. Select Apps and features.
    4. Find the game and click Advanced options.
    5. Click Reset. You need to restart your computer to let the changes take effect.

For additional troubleshooting steps you may perform the troubleshooting steps provided on the link below:

Game Freezes or stops responding on Windows 10 device

Kindly update us with the results, so that we can assist you further.

Wilfred Mac, Jan 17, 2021
Thema:

MICROSOFT ULTIMATE 1- ON

1. MICROSOFT ULTIMATE 1- ON - Similar Threads - MICROSOFT ULTIMATE

2. After i cancelled my Game Pass Ultimate subscription my microsoft store and xbox app dont...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After i cancelled my Game Pass Ultimate subscription my microsoft store and xbox app dont...: A week ago i cancelled my Game Pass Ultimate Subscription and now when i try to install something on the Windows Store or the Xbox App it doesn't let me. On the Xbox App it deleted all my apps i had on it. I already tried resetting and repairing both apps but they remain the...
  3. After i cancelled my Game Pass Ultimate subscription my microsoft store and xbox app dont...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After i cancelled my Game Pass Ultimate subscription my microsoft store and xbox app dont...: A week ago i cancelled my Game Pass Ultimate Subscription and now when i try to install something on the Windows Store or the Xbox App it doesn't let me. On the Xbox App it deleted all my apps i had on it. I already tried resetting and repairing both apps but they remain the...
  4. Microsoft Mahjong, ultimate word game awards and achieving not updating

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Mahjong, ultimate word game awards and achieving not updating: Recently, as in about a 2 weeks ago, my progress for game achievements plus awards like bronze silver on etc on Microsoft Mahjong stopped updating on my laptop. for example, microsoft solitaire collection, extreme altitude, clear 100 tripeaks boards, I have completed about 10...
  5. Microsoft Mahjong, ultimate word game awards and achieving not updating

Microsoft Mahjong, ultimate word game awards and achieving not updating: Recently, as in about a 2 weeks ago, my progress for game achievements plus awards like bronze silver on etc on Microsoft Mahjong stopped updating on my laptop. for example, microsoft solitaire collection, extreme altitude, clear 100 tripeaks boards, I have completed about 10...
  6. Is there a way to increase the difficulty of the challenges in Microsoft Ultimate Word Games?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to increase the difficulty of the challenges in Microsoft Ultimate Word Games?: In particular, I really enjoy the Wordament challenge, but 3 days out of 4, it's too easy. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-a-way-to-increase-the-difficulty-of-the/e8b1fb20-c9c1-48e8-b94c-f2259f734e7c
  7. Is there a way to increase the difficulty of the challenges in Microsoft Ultimate Word Games?

Is there a way to increase the difficulty of the challenges in Microsoft Ultimate Word Games?: In particular, I really enjoy the Wordament challenge, but 3 days out of 4, it's too easy. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-a-way-to-increase-the-difficulty-of-the/e8b1fb20-c9c1-48e8-b94c-f2259f734e7c
  8. What is the $18.01 bill for Microsoft Ultimate 1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the $18.01 bill for Microsoft Ultimate 1: What is this recuring charge for? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-1801-bill-for-microsoft-ultimate-1/7d95b799-f803-409e-8569-0aab10fe8ac7
  9. What is the $18.01 bill for Microsoft Ultimate 1

What is the $18.01 bill for Microsoft Ultimate 1: What is this recuring charge for? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-1801-bill-for-microsoft-ultimate-1/7d95b799-f803-409e-8569-0aab10fe8ac7
  10. Microsoft Ultimate Word Game Daily Challenge, getting the same Mystery Clue in the...

Microsoft Ultimate Word Game Daily Challenge, getting the same Mystery Clue in the...: When playing Microsoft Ultimate Word Game Daily Challenge, I have been getting the same Mystery Clue in the Crossword Game for the last week. Have recently reinstalled because of a loading problem. That problem was fixed, but now this. Any ideas?...