Windows 10: Microsoft Ultimate Word Games advert opening Fake Malware Website

Discus and support Microsoft Ultimate Word Games advert opening Fake Malware Website in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; At the end of playing a game of Wordament there is the score and an advert window. This advert window is blank white and if you don't quickly click... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Steve-Ellington, Jun 2, 2019.

1. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games advert opening Fake Malware Website

At the end of playing a game of Wordament there is the score and an advert window. This advert window is blank white and if you don't quickly click next it opens the default browser with a fake virus alert website! Although just retried it and no fake site this time.

:)

Steve-Ellington, Jun 2, 2019

2. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games

Microsoft Ultimate Word Games will not load. I have tried ALL recommended solutions listed to no avail.

RobertMoberly, Jun 2, 2019
  3. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games

I am not able to get my Microsoft Ultimate Word game to log on. It freezes up every time. Any suggestions?

TeriHolsclaw, Jun 2, 2019
  4. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games advert opening Fake Malware Website

microsoft ultimate word games

Microsoft ultimate words game is in a paused frame. Cannot get the games to open.

WayneRyska, Jun 2, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Ultimate Word Games advert opening Fake Malware Website

1. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games advert opening Fake Malware Website - Similar Threads - Microsoft Ultimate Word

2. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games won't sync

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games won't sync: For the last several days whenever I open the game it shows the syncing window then states that it can't sync right now. I have reset the game and uninstalled it several times. I have been on the phone with support several hours with multiple people trying the same things...
  3. microsoft ultimate word games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft ultimate word games: microsoft ultimate word games reset my progress back to level 1. Couldn't get it back by cloud save since that one was reset as well. So I cheated a bit. My windows preview computer didn't have cloud saving on so I went (in explorer) on the preview puter to...
  4. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games: I cannot save to the cloud. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-ultimate-word-games/d0e590b3-3bbe-451c-a421-6bb572146c48"
  5. MUWG Microsoft Ultimate Word Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MUWG Microsoft Ultimate Word Games: I was a levels 194 on Wordament and Jumble and 94 on Crosswords. After turning off my laptop to sleep & then later restarting, my levels all dropped back down to Level 1! After rebooting, several times, I just get the WUWG 4 squares rotating and "loading" flashing nonstop!...
  6. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games on Windows 10: When trying to sign in to the above game, yesterday it could not sync with my cloud details so I played offline, today I reset to try and sign in, was shown the option of signing in to cloud data or that on my device I opted to use the back up on my device, but then the...
  7. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games: How do I delete data from the game to start all over? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/microsoft-ultimate-word-games/0fcd3b6f-1be7-4333-8241-22e873230b88
  8. ultimate word games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ultimate word games: Why wont the ultimate games open all it does is spin around and says there is a problem with the cloud This happens a lot with the word games and I have paid for the premium...
  9. microsoft ultimate word games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft ultimate word games: How can I get more aps as I have finished all available ones https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/microsoft-ultimate-word-games/a6cee3c2-8895-4d43-8038-9d6630f10d8d
  10. microsoft ultimate word games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft ultimate word games: Microsoft ultimate words game is in a paused frame. Cannot get the games to open. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/microsoft-ultimate-word-games/8efee716-fe22-4a74-a9f6-6a94d2eb8ef5