Windows 10: Microsoft Ultimate Word Games on Windows 10

Discus and support Microsoft Ultimate Word Games on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When trying to sign in to the above game, yesterday it could not sync with my cloud details so I played offline, today I reset to try and sign in, was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by LesleyYoung, Nov 29, 2018.

1. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games on Windows 10

When trying to sign in to the above game, yesterday it could not sync with my cloud details so I played offline, today I reset to try and sign in, was shown the option of signing in to cloud data or that on my device I opted to use the back up on my device, but then the programme seemed to crash. When I went to re-sign in all my data is lost. Anyone know how I can retrieve the data for this game?

:)

LesleyYoung, Nov 29, 2018

2. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games

Microsoft Ultimate Word Games will not load. I have tried ALL recommended solutions listed to no avail.

RobertMoberly, Nov 29, 2018
  3. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games

Hi Ian,

One possible reason as to why you're encountering this issue is due to an interruption with the game server. Here are the troubleshooting solutions that you may perform to resolve this issue:

Solution 1: Run apps troubleshooter

Running the Windows apps troubleshooter can help resolve issues with games and apps downloaded from the Windows Store. Click this

link
    to run this troubleshooter.

Solution 2: Check for updates

Keeping the game and the Windows 10 device up-to-date can help resolve common issues with games on Windows 10. Refer to the following links for the steps:

Solution 3: Reset the game

Resetting the game from the Settings menu can help resolve corrupted game data. Here are the steps:

• Click Start and click Settings.
    • Select System.
    • Select Apps & features.
    • Find the game and click Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.
    • Restart your device so that the changes can take effect. Launch the game and check if you'll encounter the same issue.
    If the same issue occurs after following the aforementioned solutions, kindly get in touch with the Microsoft Ultimate Word Game community. They can help verify if there's a game server issue. Click this

link
    to submit a post.

You may also visit this
    link
    for more information regarding Microsoft Ultimate Word Game.

Keep us posted with the progress. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Catherine Cus., Nov 29, 2018
  4. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games on Windows 10

Microsoft Ultimate Word Games

I am not able to get my Microsoft Ultimate Word game to log on. It freezes up every time. Any suggestions?

TeriHolsclaw, Nov 29, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft Ultimate Word Games on Windows 10

1. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Microsoft Ultimate Word

2. Microsoft Ultimate word games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Ultimate word games: Can't play Microsoft Ultimate word games every time I try I get an error message "Microsoft Ultimate word games currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the store and try again. Here's the error code in case you need it: Error code...
  3. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games: I paid my annual "ads free" subscription at the beginning of the year only to find out this morning that I'm being hit by ads and asked to upgrade to "ads free". Anything ideas why?...
  4. Microsoft ultimate word games

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft ultimate word games: I have always enjoyed playing Microsoft Ultimate Word Games. I can still use some of the features but for some reason I cannot open Solitaire. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-ultimate-word-games/295100e8-c4dc-414f-8010-c96adf64a82a"
  5. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games: I love playing this game. I am wondering if and when new maps will be available in Wordament? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-ultimate-word-games/9a4c47e3-3588-4ced-9143-dc2c8f8cf5b8
  6. MICROSOFT ULTIMATE WORD GAMES

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    MICROSOFT ULTIMATE WORD GAMES: I AM HAVING A PROBLEM WITH TODAY'S DAILY TWISTER CHALLENGE. IT WILL NOT LOAD. THE OTHER CHALLENGES WERE FINE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-ultimate-word-games/7eb7c692-119a-4788-bb5b-01b086c87948"
  7. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games: In addition to my 'old' windows 10 laptop, I recently added a new windows 10 laptop and have been using it to play MUWG. When I now switch to my 'old' windows 10 laptop, it appeared (because it went fast) to synch with the cloud and then lands on loading and will not load....
  8. microsoft ultimate word games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft ultimate word games: microsoft ultimate word games reset my progress back to level 1. Couldn't get it back by cloud save since that one was reset as well. So I cheated a bit. My windows preview computer didn't have cloud saving on so I went (in explorer) on the preview puter to...
  9. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games: How do I delete data from the game to start all over? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/microsoft-ultimate-word-games/0fcd3b6f-1be7-4333-8241-22e873230b88
  10. microsoft ultimate word games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft ultimate word games: How can I get more aps as I have finished all available ones https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/microsoft-ultimate-word-games/a6cee3c2-8895-4d43-8038-9d6630f10d8d

Users found this page by searching for:

1. find wordament on my computer

2. microsoft ultimate word games we are unable to sync your data