Windows 10: Microsoft Ultimate Word Games will not connect to cloud

Discus and support Microsoft Ultimate Word Games will not connect to cloud in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have been using MUWG for years now, as well as other similar games like Solitaire, Sudoku, and Treasure Hunt. For several weeks now, I am often... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Crow Patrol, Feb 24, 2020.

1. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games will not connect to cloud

I have been using MUWG for years now, as well as other similar games like Solitaire, Sudoku, and Treasure Hunt.

For several weeks now, I am often unable to connect to the cloud data to sync. After starting the app, the MUWG letters show that it is Loading...
    Several long minutes later is will say it failed to connect and allow me to retry or play without connecting.

I found another thread with a similar complaint, and followed all the directions there.
    Reset, Restart, Uninstall and Re-install, Checked for updates, verified Win 10 Home 64b is fully updated,

In the past, I have been able to recover by uninstalling and reinstalling. However after 5 attempt in the last few days, I find that method no longer helps.

Do you have any new findings about this problem?

:)

Crow Patrol, Feb 24, 2020

2. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games won't connect to cloud

Hello Roger,

Thank you for replying.

I apologize for the delayed response.

I suggest you to
    create a new user account
    and check, if you face the same issue while connecting Microsoft Ultimate Word Games to cloud.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Feb 24, 2020
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Microsft Ultimate Word Games won't connect to the cloud

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I appreciate your effort to work on this. I understand that you are unable to connect Microsoft Ultimate Word Games to cloud, I suggest you to have a look at the troubleshooting steps in the article

Microsoft Casual Games FAQ
    and see if that helps in resolving the issue.

However, as the issue is related to Microsoft Casual Games, we have a dedicated support team to look into this issue for you. Hence, I would suggest you post your query in the Microsoft Casual Games community. Please refer the section
    Where can I find the Casual Games community? from the above article.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Feb 24, 2020
  4. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games will not connect to cloud

Microsoft Ultimate Word Games won't connect to cloud

I run Windows 10 (upgrade from 8.1) on a Lenovo G7oo laptop. For the last couple of weeks, Microsoft Ultimate Word Games (MUWG) doesn't connect to the cloud. Every time I run the app, I get a "We can't connect to the cloud right now. Please try again later."
    message and have to turn cloud sharing off to pla. I don't have this problem with Microsoft Mahjong, Microsoft Minesweeper or Microsoft Solitaire Collection. I asked for help at the Feedback Hub, but have heard nothing. How do I get MUWG to connect to the
    cloud?

Thanks for any help you can give me.

RogerBlair1, Feb 24, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Ultimate Word Games will not connect to cloud

1. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games will not connect to cloud - Similar Threads - Microsoft Ultimate Word

2. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games will not sync from cloud

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games will not sync from cloud: For several months now, I have been unable to cloud sync with MUWG. I have uninstalled/reinstalled the app many times, and I have tried resolutions provided in many other threads on this forum. None of these have helped. I have run the system file checker. I have reset...
  3. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games: I love playing this game. I am wondering if and when new maps will be available in Wordament? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-ultimate-word-games/9a4c47e3-3588-4ced-9143-dc2c8f8cf5b8
  4. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games: In addition to my 'old' windows 10 laptop, I recently added a new windows 10 laptop and have been using it to play MUWG. When I now switch to my 'old' windows 10 laptop, it appeared (because it went fast) to synch with the cloud and then lands on loading and will not load....
  5. Microsft Ultimate Word Games won't connect to the cloud

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsft Ultimate Word Games won't connect to the cloud: I'm running Windows 10 on a DELL Inspiron 5000 laptop. I'm having trouble with Microsoft Ultimate Word Games (MUWG). It's stopped connecting to the cloud, so I can't keep track of the levels. So far, I've done the following, all to no avail: Checked for updates to UMWG;...
  6. microsoft ultimate word games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft ultimate word games: microsoft ultimate word games reset my progress back to level 1. Couldn't get it back by cloud save since that one was reset as well. So I cheated a bit. My windows preview computer didn't have cloud saving on so I went (in explorer) on the preview puter to...
  7. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games won't connect to cloud

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games won't connect to cloud: I run Windows 10 (upgrade from 8.1) on a Lenovo G7oo laptop. For the last couple of weeks, Microsoft Ultimate Word Games (MUWG) doesn't connect to the cloud. Every time I run the app, I get a "We can't connect to the cloud right now. Please try again later." message and have...
  8. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games: How do I delete data from the game to start all over? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/microsoft-ultimate-word-games/0fcd3b6f-1be7-4333-8241-22e873230b88
  9. microsoft ultimate word games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft ultimate word games: How can I get more aps as I have finished all available ones https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/microsoft-ultimate-word-games/a6cee3c2-8895-4d43-8038-9d6630f10d8d
  10. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games, cannot sync with cloud

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games, cannot sync with cloud: I have tried reinstalling Microsoft Ultimate Word games and I have tried deleting the account associated with MUWG and I still cannot get the game to sync with the cloud. The Microsoft Solitaire game has no issues on my machine. Please help. Thanks....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft ultimate word games cloud save