Windows 10: Microsoft Ultimate Word Games will not sync from cloud

Discus and support Microsoft Ultimate Word Games will not sync from cloud in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; For several months now, I have been unable to cloud sync with MUWG. I have uninstalled/reinstalled the app many times, and I have tried resolutions... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Crow Patrol, Jan 17, 2021.

1. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games will not sync from cloud

For several months now, I have been unable to cloud sync with MUWG. I have uninstalled/reinstalled the app many times, and I have tried resolutions provided in many other threads on this forum. None of these have helped.

I have run the system file checker.

I have reset the app and lost all my history

Microsoft Solitaire is still able to sync.

I even subscribed to premium service on MUWG to see if the problem is related to having a only the free ad based service.

I really like MUWG but it is annoying that it will not work as it used to.

Is there a resolution to this?

:)

Crow Patrol, Jan 17, 2021

2. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games, cannot sync with cloud

I have tried reinstalling Microsoft Ultimate Word games and I have tried deleting the account associated with MUWG and I still cannot get the game to sync with the cloud. The Microsoft Solitaire game has no issues on my machine.

Please help.

Thanks.

joeschmo_649, Jan 17, 2021
  3. remitting Win User
    Microsoft ultimate word games sync

Has any one figured out how to keep Microsoft ultimate word games from stopping sync. with the cloud?

remitting, Jan 17, 2021
  4. gayleej Win User

Microsoft Ultimate Word Games will not sync from cloud

Can't sync in ultimate word games

• Well, I tried all of this except recover. There was a problem in sync your settings under "theme". I fixed that and when I went into game it started to sync but stopped and restarted sync and resumed problem. The problem started at least 2 weeks after
      the last update so I don't think that's the problem. I shutdown many times between different steps. At the following link, a guy said "our team is working on it". Don know what he meant.

Microsoft Ultimate Word Games - Won't Sync w/ Cloud

The problem started after i was playing the game and the computer lost power.

Don't know where to go from here. Very frustrating.

gayleej, Jan 17, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft Ultimate Word Games will not sync from cloud

1. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games will not sync from cloud - Similar Threads - Microsoft Ultimate Word

2. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games doesn't sync

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games doesn't sync: I've had this problem on three different machines, and I can't find a workable solution: Microsoft Ultimate Word Games doesn't sync with the cloud. I've found the following suggestions: Create a new Microsoft account and try it out I'd rather not lose the activity I have on...
  3. Can't sync in ultimate word games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't sync in ultimate word games: Syncing in ultimate word games doesn't work. Have tried Uninstall/install. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-sync-in-ultimate-word-games/23c6540f-7082-479e-82e0-2ad31192148c
  4. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games will not connect to cloud

Microsoft Ultimate Word Games will not connect to cloud: I have been using MUWG for years now, as well as other similar games like Solitaire, Sudoku, and Treasure Hunt. For several weeks now, I am often unable to connect to the cloud data to sync. After starting the app, the MUWG letters show that it is Loading... Several long...
  5. Microsoft ultimate word games sync

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft ultimate word games sync: Has any one figured out how to keep Microsoft ultimate word games from stopping sync. with the cloud? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-ultimate-word-games-sync/aa564d00-3a57-46c1-8280-806d56ae99d5
  6. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games: In addition to my 'old' windows 10 laptop, I recently added a new windows 10 laptop and have been using it to play MUWG. When I now switch to my 'old' windows 10 laptop, it appeared (because it went fast) to synch with the cloud and then lands on loading and will not load....
  7. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games won't sync

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games won't sync: For the last several days whenever I open the game it shows the syncing window then states that it can't sync right now. I have reset the game and uninstalled it several times. I have been on the phone with support several hours with multiple people trying the same things...
  8. How do I get Microsoft Ultimate Word Games to sync with the cloud

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get Microsoft Ultimate Word Games to sync with the cloud: I asked about this before , but the answer given doesn't make sense to me: It appears that the answerer is saying that each device can only be associated with one Microsoft account. Is that true? If the previous answer is "yes", how do I go about changing that...
  9. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games won't connect to cloud

Microsoft Ultimate Word Games won't connect to cloud: I run Windows 10 (upgrade from 8.1) on a Lenovo G7oo laptop. For the last couple of weeks, Microsoft Ultimate Word Games (MUWG) doesn't connect to the cloud. Every time I run the app, I get a "We can't connect to the cloud right now. Please try again later." message and have...
  10. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games, cannot sync with cloud

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games, cannot sync with cloud: I have tried reinstalling Microsoft Ultimate Word games and I have tried deleting the account associated with MUWG and I still cannot get the game to sync with the cloud. The Microsoft Solitaire game has no issues on my machine. Please help. Thanks....