Windows 10: Microsoft Ultimate Word Games won't sync

Discus and support Microsoft Ultimate Word Games won't sync in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; For the last several days whenever I open the game it shows the syncing window then states that it can't sync right now. I have reset the game and... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by kslb, Apr 28, 2019.

1. kslb Win User

Microsoft Ultimate Word Games won't sync

For the last several days whenever I open the game it shows the syncing window then states that it can't sync right now. I have reset the game and uninstalled it several times. I have been on the phone with support several hours with multiple people trying the same things without success. It is not a pc issue because I get the same error on a different pc. I have also tried different service providers. The other Microsoft casual games I have installed are working. I can play the game offline but it doesn't save anything even on the pc.

Help please.

:)

2. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games

Microsoft Ultimate Word Games will not load. I have tried ALL recommended solutions listed to no avail.

RobertMoberly, Apr 28, 2019
  3. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games

I am not able to get my Microsoft Ultimate Word game to log on. It freezes up every time. Any suggestions?

TeriHolsclaw, Apr 28, 2019
  4. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games won't sync

Microsoft Ultimate Word Game

I am playing Microsoft Ultimate Word Game, when I try to go back to yhr game, it will not sync with the cloud, so i loose all progress.

CINDYBARGEN, Apr 28, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Ultimate Word Games won't sync

1. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games won't sync - Similar Threads - Microsoft Ultimate Word

2. microsoft ultimate word games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft ultimate word games: microsoft ultimate word games reset my progress back to level 1. Couldn't get it back by cloud save since that one was reset as well. So I cheated a bit. My windows preview computer didn't have cloud saving on so I went (in explorer) on the preview puter to...
  3. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games: I cannot save to the cloud. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-ultimate-word-games/d0e590b3-3bbe-451c-a421-6bb572146c48"
  4. MUWG Microsoft Ultimate Word Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MUWG Microsoft Ultimate Word Games: I was a levels 194 on Wordament and Jumble and 94 on Crosswords. After turning off my laptop to sleep & then later restarting, my levels all dropped back down to Level 1! After rebooting, several times, I just get the WUWG 4 squares rotating and "loading" flashing nonstop!...
  5. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games won't connect to cloud

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games won't connect to cloud: I run Windows 10 (upgrade from 8.1) on a Lenovo G7oo laptop. For the last couple of weeks, Microsoft Ultimate Word Games (MUWG) doesn't connect to the cloud. Every time I run the app, I get a "We can't connect to the cloud right now. Please try again later." message and have...
  6. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games: How do I delete data from the game to start all over? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/microsoft-ultimate-word-games/0fcd3b6f-1be7-4333-8241-22e873230b88
  7. ultimate word games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ultimate word games: Why wont the ultimate games open all it does is spin around and says there is a problem with the cloud This happens a lot with the word games and I have paid for the premium...
  8. microsoft ultimate word games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft ultimate word games: How can I get more aps as I have finished all available ones https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/microsoft-ultimate-word-games/a6cee3c2-8895-4d43-8038-9d6630f10d8d
  9. microsoft ultimate word games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft ultimate word games: Microsoft ultimate words game is in a paused frame. Cannot get the games to open. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/microsoft-ultimate-word-games/8efee716-fe22-4a74-a9f6-6a94d2eb8ef5
  10. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games, cannot sync with cloud

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games, cannot sync with cloud: I have tried reinstalling Microsoft Ultimate Word games and I have tried deleting the account associated with MUWG and I still cannot get the game to sync with the cloud. The Microsoft Solitaire game has no issues on my machine. Please help. Thanks....