Windows 10: Microsoft Unboxed: Mixed Reality Ep. 2

Discus and support Microsoft Unboxed: Mixed Reality Ep. 2 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Sonia Dara and Colleen O’Brien are back with another episode of Microsoft Unboxed. This week, Sonia and Colleen cover mixed reality and a few of the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Feb 14, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

Microsoft Unboxed: Mixed Reality Ep. 2

Sonia Dara and Colleen O’Brien are back with another episode of Microsoft Unboxed. This week, Sonia and Colleen cover mixed reality and a few of the ways our customers are using Microsoft HoloLens to transform their businesses: Mercedes-Benz uses mixed reality to train employees on their cars’ inner workings, and ThyssenKrupp is installing chair lifts faster than ever by digitizing custom measurements using HoloLens.

Watch to learn how our customers use mixed reality to transform their organizations in this episode of Microsoft Unboxed.

Microsoft Unboxed is a weekly YouTube series from Microsoft, hosted by Sonia Dara and Colleen O’Brien. We’ll look at Microsoft’s latest technology, and the people and stories behind the tech. Tune in every Thursday at 9AM PT for new episodes.

[youtube]xDeERY-OT2w[/youtube]

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

:)

Brink, Feb 14, 2019

2. lenovo Mixed reality controllers

Hello Bill,

To better assist you with your concern, I'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    1. Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    2. Click OK.
    3. Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    4. Are you getting any specific error messages when setting up the Mixed Reality Controllers?
    5. What is the make and model of your computer?

Upon researching, it was stated in this article that KB4284848 "Addresses a performance issue with Windows Mixed Reality on some laptops with hybrid graphics adapters, such as Surface Book 2".
    If you're using a laptop that supports hybrid graphics adapters, then its advisable to install the said KB update.

In addition, here are some articles that may help you troubleshoot your Mixed Reality Controllers:

Looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Feb 14, 2019
  3. Mixed Reality Portal won't install

Since the steps provided did not help. We suggest checking the Mixed Reality Community and see if there's a similar concern,
    or you can post the issue on the forum so that mixed reality developers can take a look at your concern.

Regards.

Radney Dri, Feb 14, 2019
  4. Microsoft Unboxed: Mixed Reality Ep. 2

Mixed Reality Portal not loading

We appreciate your response. For now, the Mixed Reality Portal is only available with the Windows Creators Update for Windows Insider. In order to ensure which Windows build you have, you can follow these steps:

• Windows + R.
    • Type winver and press Enter.

Once you've determined your build and have successfully installed the Windows 10 Creators Update, you may experience the new feautures offered by the update.

The Mixed Reality Portal may be greyed out because you havn't attached the immersive headset yet. Nevertheless, you can test mixed reality apps on your PC without a Windows Mixed Reality immersive headset by using the
    Windows Mixed Reality simulator.

If you need further assistance, let us know.

Jezhel Uga, Feb 14, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Unboxed: Mixed Reality Ep. 2

1. Microsoft Unboxed: Mixed Reality Ep. 2 - Similar Threads - Microsoft Unboxed Mixed

2. Surfacebook 2 microsoft mixed reality stuttering

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surfacebook 2 microsoft mixed reality stuttering: This has been working great for almost 6 months now. I have a Samsung Odyssey plus and a 15" surface book 2 with nvidia GeForce 1060. All of a sudden when I move my head I get ghosting of images. When my head is steady, it looks great. What can be causing this and how...
  3. Watch Microsoft Unboxed: Microsoft 365 - Ep. 30

in Windows 10 News
    Watch Microsoft Unboxed: Microsoft 365 - Ep. 30: This week on Microsoft Unboxed, it’s all about Microsoft 365 – a collection of productivity apps with intelligent cloud services introduced by Microsoft two years ago. To kick things off, Colleen shares that her favorite Microsoft 365 app is OneNote, and Sonia’s explains why...
  4. Watch Microsoft Unboxed: Startups - Ep. 23

in Windows 10 News
    Watch Microsoft Unboxed: Startups - Ep. 23: This week on Microsoft Unboxed, we’re throwing it back to Microsoft Build to highlight the eight startups who participated in Startup Alley. Colleen begins on the ground at Microsoft Build to chat with a few of the startups, while Sonia has other plans with puppies. Then,...
  5. Watch Microsoft Unboxed: Bloopers - Ep. 22

in Windows 10 News
    Watch Microsoft Unboxed: Bloopers - Ep. 22: And cut! This week on Microsoft Unboxed, we’re unboxing our favorite bloopers with cohosts Sonia and Colleen. Enjoy a mash-up of all the out-of-the-box mishaps, outtakes, dance moves and laughs that happen during the filming of our weekly series. Microsoft Unboxed is a...
  6. Watch Microsoft Unboxed: Security Ep. 18

in Windows 10 News
    Watch Microsoft Unboxed: Security Ep. 18: This week on Microsoft Unboxed, our cohosts Sonia and Colleen discuss the importance of security and how Microsoft experts combat cyberthreats with cutting-edge intelligent systems. Sonia discusses the modern security and privacy built into Microsoft’s cloud infrastructure...
  7. Microsoft Unboxed: Campus Modernization Ep. 4

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Unboxed: Campus Modernization Ep. 4: In this new episode of Microsoft Unboxed, cohosts Sonia and Colleen share the company’s vision for Microsoft campus modernization, both in Silicon Valley and Redmond, Washington. After the campus modernization, the Redmond headquarters will be more connected with new...
  8. Microsoft Unboxed: Technology in Sports Ep. 3

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Unboxed: Technology in Sports Ep. 3: In the third episode of Microsoft Unboxed, Sonia and Colleen discuss the intersection of technology and sports. First, they explore a workshop run by Microsoft and local WNBA team Seattle Storm, focused on teaching kids STEM skills and life lessons through basketball. Next,...
  9. Microsoft Unboxed: AI for Good Ep. 1

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Unboxed: AI for Good Ep. 1: In the first episode of our new YouTube series, Microsoft Unboxed, Sonia Dara and Colleen O’Brien go “behind the tech” to explore Microsoft’s AI for Good initiatives, unpacking AI for Accessibility and AI for Humanitarian Action. Hear the stories of the unique organizations...
  10. Microsoft Mixed Reality

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Mixed Reality: I have a Surface Studio with 16GB RAM and 1TB SSD, i7 CPU. However, my Samsung Odyssey Mixed Reality Headset will not work with the Studio. Setup is completed without errors and the headset is supposedly ready however there is no video output to the headset! I have the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Microsoft Get unboxed