Windows 10: Microsoft unfairly locked my money and lied to me can someone help me get some answers?

Discus and support Microsoft unfairly locked my money and lied to me can someone help me get some answers? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Microsoft gave me store credit without informing me that there was a certain spending limit. I was lied to about my product being under warranty and... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Leon35920, May 29, 2020.

1. Leon35920 Win User

Microsoft unfairly locked my money and lied to me can someone help me get some answers?

Microsoft gave me store credit without informing me that there was a certain spending limit. I was lied to about my product being under warranty and they attempted to charge me 900$ then after 4 months they finally gave me the refund however part of the refund was given in a direct refund and the rest was in store credit as i planned on getting a laptop from microsoft. However they said nothing about a spending limit I have the emails to prove it. This has stopped me from purchasing my laptop and extended my study issues even further. You guys keep on making problems for me and I don't understand why. Does anyone know how i can get this issue fixed?

:)

Leon35920, May 29, 2020

2. Microsoft Money Sunset

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for posting. We appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand your inconvenience that Microsoft Money Sunset does not access .mny file on your system.

• Please let us know if you are a paid customer to Microsoft Money Sunset.

I suggest you to refer to the below article as a reference to this issue and check:

What Is Microsoft Money Plus Sunset?

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with updated status of the issue to assist you further.

Deepika Gowda, May 29, 2020
  3. Microsoft Money Plus Sunset will not close.

Hi Brumby,

For us to better assist you with your Microsoft Money Plus Sunset concern, we’d like to know the following:

• How long has this been happening?
    • Have you made any changes to the computer before this happened?

We suggest that you check out this article
    for more information regarding Microsoft Money Plus Sunset.

We look forward to your response.

Amylove Loy, May 29, 2020
  4. Daves026 Win User

Microsoft unfairly locked my money and lied to me can someone help me get some answers?

Running Microsoft Money in windows 10 (or not!).

From the answers so far there seems to be a way of using Microsoft Money with Windows 10. Is it possible for someone to explain, step by step, to someone that does not have a clue about computers? I have the 2005 version of Microsoft Money.

Daves026, May 29, 2020
Thema:

1. Microsoft unfairly locked my money and lied to me can someone help me get some answers? - Similar Threads - Microsoft unfairly locked

2. Can someone help me?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone help me?: My PC is windows 10, 8 GB of RAM, CPU cooling, and I forgot the rest. My Keyboard and Mouse haven't been connecting nor my monitor. This has been happening for the past 4 months and I have watched every video on YouTube but they were no help. Someone please help me solve this...
  3. Can someone help me?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone help me?: I need help the faster as posible please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-someone-help-me/d4888b79-6281-49f3-b4f1-4b419c8a7b68
  4. Can someone help me get to the bottom of this.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone help me get to the bottom of this.: I had a game idle on steam client, and walked back up to my room to a BSOD mentioning KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION...I have the minidump file, but no knowledge on how to fix. Thanks....
  5. Can someone help me get to the bottom of this.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can someone help me get to the bottom of this.: I had a game idle on steam client, and walked back up to my room to a BSOD mentioning KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION...I have the minidump file, but no knowledge on how to fix. Thanks....
  6. Can someone help me with this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can someone help me with this?: So, I reset my PC because I kept getting blue screened, and there are now these broken shortcuts on my desktop that I can't get rid of. Can these be removed, and how? submitted by /u/osu_watuurmelon [link] [comments]...
  7. Can someone help me?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can someone help me?: Hey I would appreciate any help with this,This problem started happening recently on my Laptop. I turn on the machine and it greets me with a message: "You've entered an incorrect PIN several times." Then makes me enter a challenge phrase which is always A1B2C3. Next I try to...
  8. Can someone help me?

Can someone help me?: I was playing Apex Legends today and I noticed I was lagging which I thought was really weird, so I checked my task manager and both my GPU and Ethernet were at 100% usage. I lowered all graphic to minimum and and the problem didn't go away. I also tried to open Valorant and...
  9. Can someone help me?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can someone help me?: Hi Everyone, I would to inform to you and ask for you help in this situation. I was trying to download this game, but it says "UPDATE YOUR DEVICE TO INSTALL THIS GAME". I went to Update and Security in the Settings and I check for updates but there wasn't any. Can a kind...
  10. Can someone help me?

Can someone help me?: submitted by /u/M1ghty_boy [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dtvlzs/can_someone_help_me/