Windows 10: Microsoft Unveils New Edge Browser Logo That No Longer Looks Like IE

Discus and support Microsoft Unveils New Edge Browser Logo That No Longer Looks Like IE in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft Unveils New Edge Browser Logo That No Longer Looks Like IE Microsoft is refreshing the logo for its Chromium-based Edge browser. The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Nov 2, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

Microsoft Unveils New Edge Browser Logo That No Longer Looks Like IE

Source: here.

:)

Brink, Nov 2, 2019
  2. Wynona Win User

Microsoft Edge Logo

I just found the Microsoft Edge's (Project Spartan) new logo!

Microsoft Unveils New Edge Browser Logo That No Longer Looks Like IE [​IMG]

Someone at PC World said it looks like IE with a mohawk. I think it looks like IE with a mohawk laughing at the new Edge logo. Microsoft Unveils New Edge Browser Logo That No Longer Looks Like IE :)

Wynona, Nov 2, 2019
  3. Sharyn698 Win User
    Edge browser no longer displays the news feed

I am replying to the above advice. Been there, done that. In fact, I did that set of steps before I ever asked for help here. Does anyone have any other suggestions? It is very inconvenient to have no taskbar.

Thank you.

Sharyn698, Nov 2, 2019
  4. Arul_D Win User

Edge browser no longer displays the news feed

Hi Charles,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the steps below on how to Customize News Feed in Microsoft Edge Browser and check if this helps:

• Open Microsoft Edge Browser and click “Customise” (above top sites on the right side).
    • Select Top sites and my news feed, select your language and choose your favorite topics.
    • After selecting your favorite topics, now click Save. That’s it. Now you can see your favorite news on Microsoft Edge home.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Arul_D, Nov 2, 2019
Thema:

1. Microsoft Unveils New Edge Browser Logo That No Longer Looks Like IE - Similar Threads - Microsoft Unveils Edge

2. New Microsoft Edge browser

in Windows 10 Customization
    New Microsoft Edge browser: Since installing the new Edge browser my text size seems to have gone smaller and is fuzzy and difficult to read. I have the same problem now when I use other browsers as well as the new Edge browser. Needless to say I had no problems before installing the new browser....
  3. Liking the new edge browser

in Browsers and Email
    Liking the new edge browser: I'm really liking the new edge browser! Had no problem installing the new edge browser Set my browser language to UK and spell check to UK and all is working OK I particularly like the option to add extensions from the Chrome web-store On the the image below I have set the...
  4. Microsoft Edge new logo

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Edge new logo: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/welogique [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ds6kjb/microsoft_edge_new_logo/
  5. New Microsoft Edge logo

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft Edge logo: Microsoft has a new logo for its Edge browser, and the new logo is…something. What you see above is the brand new logo for Microsoft Edge, which will likely go live once Microsoft ships the new Chromium-based Edge browser to the public... Read more: Microsoft Reveals New...
  6. A first look at Microsoft’s new Chromium-powered Edge browser

in Windows 10 News
    A first look at Microsoft’s new Chromium-powered Edge browser: Microsoft is rebuilding its Edge browser on Chromium. The software maker has been testing versions of this browser internally at Microsoft, and now The Verge has secured an exclusive first look at the early work thanks to a source who wishes to remain anonymous. While the...
  7. A first look at Microsoft’s new Chromium-powered Edge browser

in Windows 10 News
    A first look at Microsoft’s new Chromium-powered Edge browser: Microsoft is rebuilding its Edge browser on Chromium. The software maker has been testing versions of this browser internally at Microsoft, and now The Verge has secured an exclusive first look at the early work thanks to a source who wishes to remain anonymous. While the...
  8. A first look at Microsoft’s new Chromium-powered Edge browser

in Browsers and Email
  9. New Tab Window looks like Edge when using IE

in Browsers and Email
    New Tab Window looks like Edge when using IE: In an attempt to resolve another problem I have reset my IE11 settings. I wish I hadn't but too late now. One problem is that when I click on the New Tab box a window opens that looks like the Edge Home Page without the menu options. Previously there used to be boxes showing...
  10. Microsoft Edge Logo

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge Logo: I just found the Microsoft Edge's (Project Spartan) new logo! [img] Someone at PC World said it looks like IE with a mohawk. I think it looks like IE with a mohawk laughing at the new Edge logo. *Smile 5926