Windows 10: Microsoft Update 11/12/20 issues

Discus and support Microsoft Update 11/12/20 issues in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Once again I am having issues with the Word program. It is taking way too long to copy and paste again. Saving a text document is stained as well.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SKstevens.72, Nov 19, 2020.

1. Microsoft Update 11/12/20 issues

Once again I am having issues with the Word program. It is taking way too long to copy and paste again. Saving a text document is stained as well.

Can someone tell me how to fix this again?

Screen changing is lagging all the time!

Thanks

:)

SKstevens.72, Nov 19, 2020
  2. Jerry8A Win User

Optical Drive Issue

Hello Anak –

Appreciate your detailed return. Your added steps really helped.

Assuming I did the steps correctly, this is where I am now.

Screenshot 12 shows my CD Disc shortcut on my desktop.
    Screenshot 10 shows the CD Drive shortcut listed in the “Send to” listing.
    Screenshot 11 shows the “Send to” listing after the steps were taken, but the CD drive name is not listed.

So, it appears the steps did not work for me. And, I did try the steps, “If it still won’t do ……” and still no luck.

What do you think?

JerryA

Microsoft Update 11/12/20 issues [​IMG]

Jerry8A, Nov 19, 2020
  3. Anak Win User
    Optical Drive Issue

Hi Jerry, you're welcome.

Here's mine after I rt clk'd on my Documents Folder like you show in Scrsht 11:

I'd like to wait until you reply to my question in Scrsht 12, if it is a remnant of the process try deleting the one on the dsktp and see if the one in send to also disappears. If it stays in send to, test it, and if you're still having problems I'd suggest you could go back to: Option One: To Add or Remove Items in Send To context menu for Your Account (current user) and do Step 3 to remove it and start over using Step 4 but be very careful of your steps in creating the shortcut and be sure you d&d that shortcut to the send to part of the address.

I'm busy today and I probably won't be back until the evening.

4. Nikhar_K Win User

Microsoft Update 11/12/20 issues

about Windows 11 and Windows 12

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand your query regarding Windows 11 and 12.

Currently, the latest version of Windows available is Windows 10 and the information about Windows 11 and 12 are just rumors.

As of now, there is no information available about Windows 11 or 12 officially. If you are using Windows 10, I would suggest you to keep your computer updated with the latest updates.

For more information on installing Windows updates, see Windows Update: FAQ.

I would also suggest you to beware of the sites providing information on downloading Windows. If you wish to download Windows, you can navigate to
    Download Windows 10

Let us know if you need any further information, we will be glad to help you.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Nov 19, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Update 11/12/20 issues

1. Microsoft Update 11/12/20 issues - Similar Threads - Microsoft Update issues

2. Microsoft 11 Update Issues!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft 11 Update Issues!: As my system is updating to Windows 11, I get an error message saying "Something didn't go as planned" or something like that. This is ridiculous. Why hasn't Microsoft resolved this problem yet? I didn't realize you need to be an IT professional to do a routine update. I knew...
  3. Microsoft 11 Update Issues!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft 11 Update Issues!: As my system is updating to Windows 11, I get an error message saying "Something didn't go as planned" or something like that. This is ridiculous. Why hasn't Microsoft resolved this problem yet? I didn't realize you need to be an IT professional to do a routine update. I knew...
  4. Will there be microsoft launch Windows 11 or 12?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Will there be microsoft launch Windows 11 or 12?: Our sources from the company confirmed that Microsoft is planning to release a new operating system called Windows 12 in early 2021. Indeed, there will be no Windows 11, as the company decided to jump straight to Windows 12. ... Windows 12 is the bridge between the classic...
  5. 12 ocak güncellemesi %20'de takıldı

in Windows 10 Customization
    12 ocak güncellemesi %20'de takıldı: Windows updateye gittiğimde güncellemeyi bekledim ama yaklaşık 15 dakikadır takıldı sorun gidericiyi denedim yeniden başlattıktan sonra windows update'yi çalıştırmayı deneyin dedi ama yeniden başlatmadan yaptım hala öyle yeniden başlatmam gerekli mi[ATTACH]?...
  6. Installing v4xx. nvidia drivers for 750ti Win10 12/20 update

Installing v4xx. nvidia drivers for 750ti Win10 12/20 update: So I'm chasing my tail trying to install drivers for my GPU my build is b350m GP a12 9800e NVIDIA Geforce GTX 750ti It's using the built in graphics right now of the apu. I'm getting the usual bugs they described in the bug report of the latest driver 460.89 , I keep...
  7. Microsoft update on 12/22/2020

Microsoft update on 12/22/2020: My laptop did an automatic update today and now it won’t boot up. I was not having any problems before the update. How can I recover from this? I was able to get to the following command prompt but nowhere else. X:\windows\system32> Any help you can provide is greatly...
  8. Windows Update 12/14/20 lost my screensaver

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Update 12/14/20 lost my screensaver: My screensaver disappeared with the latest update. Where did you send it and why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-121420-lost-my-screensaver/f9b392d4-2cfe-4b41-a52d-c014cd7d7caf
  9. 12/9/20 Update DELETED my ENTIRE CAMERA ROLL !!!!!!!!

12/9/20 Update DELETED my ENTIRE CAMERA ROLL !!!!!!!!: Update came in automatically today, with NO warning or explanation, just froze pc [93-100 % ram in use] for over an hour. Afterwards, my GUI, files, faves, everything was missing. I restarted, and GUI , docs, downloads came back, but SAYS CAMERA ROLL IS EMPTY ! I had well...
  10. Printer not working since Windows Update 12 June 20

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer not working since Windows Update 12 June 20: Hi, My printer is a Brother MFC-6490CW and has always worked perfectly until yesterday after the latest Windows Update took place. I can no longer print, everything just disappears after hitting 'print' key never to be seen again. I have checked all settings many times, I...