Windows 10: microsoft update 1903 - can't uninstall an uninstalled program issue

Discus and support microsoft update 1903 - can't uninstall an uninstalled program issue in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Hello, like the title says i can't update the system because the it says i need to uninstall the avg antivirus free that i've already... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Tonga-san, Sep 5, 2019.

1. Tonga-san Win User

2. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused microsoft update 1903 - can't uninstall an uninstalled program issue :confused:

oli_ramsay, Sep 5, 2019
  3. Drone Win User
    Revo Uninstaller

free version doesn't list 64bit applications, hence totally helpless to remove them, while native windows uninstaller will do that.

only paid version revo uninstaller pro does and also another paid program called your uninstaller.

Drone, Sep 5, 2019
  4. microsoft update 1903 - can't uninstall an uninstalled program issue

can't uninstall program

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. I appreciate your effort in resolving this issue.

- Did you try un-installing the program from programs and features?

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Repairing or removing programs

To uninstall programs, go to Settings.
    • On the Start menu, then select Settings.
    • Select System > Apps & features.
    • Select the program, then select Uninstall. Some apps that are built in to Windows can’t be uninstalled.
    • Follow the directions on the screen.
    If you are still unable to uninstall the program, follow the steps below.

• In Search, enter Control Panel and select Control Panel.
    • Select Programs > Programs and Features, then select the program.
    • Select the program, then select Uninstall. Some apps that are built in to Windows can’t be uninstalled.
    • Follow the directions on the screen.

Let us know the status.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Sep 5, 2019
Thema:

microsoft update 1903 - can't uninstall an uninstalled program issue

1. microsoft update 1903 - can't uninstall an uninstalled program issue - Similar Threads - microsoft update 1903

2. Can't uninstall "phantom" program

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't uninstall "phantom" program: I had trouble with a third-party Dell program and tried to uninstall it. I had so much difficulty uninstalling it the program wasn't working, so I planned to uninstall it and reinstall it that, not knowing any better, I deleted its C: Program file. The program appears in the...
  3. Can't uninstall a program

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't uninstall a program: I see this every time I try to uninstall a program on windows, how do I fix this? Thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-uninstall-a-program/8fec66db-f709-4dff-b41a-bbff2e404d84
  4. Can't uninstall programs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't uninstall programs: My computer was incredibly slow, so I uninstalled a bunch of programs. Just games and such - nothing system-essential to my knowledge. It actually did the trick, my computer is not operating at normal speed. However, somewhere in the process, I lost the ability to do further...
  5. Can't Uninstall a program.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't Uninstall a program.: Hi I installed Solarwinds SCP Server and have decided it's not for me. I've gone into Control Panel / Uninstall or Change a program and selected it to Uninstall. After a couple of seconds I get a screen with a red background saying 'This app has been blocked for your...
  6. can't uninstall program

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    can't uninstall program: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/vybqdetgfya61.jpg?width=535&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=809a050413789fee7ef8c1a406a90983c3b64578 gives me this message every time, i don't even know where this program came from submitted by /u/bleachboyvevo [link] [comments]...
  7. Can't uninstall a program

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't uninstall a program: I had downloaded and installed DAZ 3D 4.10 64 bit, and Hexigon 2.52, but they don't work well on my PC and I wanted to uninstall, I can't find them in my program files. I was able to uninstall their installer, but the apps are still on my PC and I can't find the files to...
  8. Can't Uninstall software (ESET) from "Uninstall a program"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't Uninstall software (ESET) from "Uninstall a program": Hi everyone I want to update my eset nod but i can't uninstall the previous version of this program. when i want to change or remove this program, windows 10 show Windows Installer alert: "This installation package could not be opened. Contact the application vendor to...
  9. Can't fully uninstall program

Can't fully uninstall program: I had a program that was giving me trouble, I tried to uninstall it from the control panel and also from settings/system/apps & features. It will not uninstall fully. The program has 486M for size but 66M is still in someplace. Trying to uninstall only goes halfway on the...
  10. Can't uninstall a program

Can't uninstall a program: I'm trying to upgrade to Windows 10, but it told me I need to uninstall Buffalo TurboPC EX Series. I looked in the uninstall a program screen, and couldn't find it. Is there a way to uninstall it? 19575

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant uninstall windows 10 1903 update