Windows 10: Microsoft update catalog for Windows 10 build 1909 only show AMD ARM or x86. Where are the...

Discus and support Microsoft update catalog for Windows 10 build 1909 only show AMD ARM or x86. Where are the... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Microsoft update <http://www.catalog.update.microsoft.com/Home.aspx> catalog for Windows 10 build 1909 only show AMD ARM or x86. Where are the intel... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Patrick Lee plee, Jan 26, 2021.

1. Microsoft update catalog for Windows 10 build 1909 only show AMD ARM or x86. Where are the...

Microsoft update <http://www.catalog.update.microsoft.com/Home.aspx> catalog for Windows 10 build 1909 only show AMD ARM or x86. Where are the intel x64 patches?

When I look for critical updates examples KB4598229 or KB4598479 the package descriptor for the standalone installer either .exe.or .msu states AMD64 or ARM or x86 architecture. I need the x64 version for Intel architecture and can't find them.

If I use the AMD I get an incorrect architecture error.

My architecture is Intel Core2 Duo L7500 and I'm running the 64-bit 1909 version of Win10 build 18363

Any ideas?

:)

Patrick Lee plee, Jan 26, 2021

2. An ARM to Rule Them All: ARM 76 To Challenge x86 Chips in the Laptop Space?

Windows 8.1 RT ~= Windows 10 S

Only runs Microsoft applications Microsoft ported to ARM and the app store. I couldn't even build my own programs in Visual Studio and run it on there because Microsoft has to sign it for it to execute. Windows 10 S I don't think even supports that much--it's strictly Windows Store apps.

Granted, Microsoft had a device with an ARM processor that did x86 emulation. I don't know it worked nor how well it worked.

But no, ARM is no threat to x86 any more than it already is. There's some things x86 does better than ARM and some things ARM does better than x86.

FordGT90Concept, Jan 26, 2021
  3. RejZoR Win User
    An ARM to Rule Them All: ARM 76 To Challenge x86 Chips in the Laptop Space?

Not sure about Win10S, but in regular, you can disabe signature enforcement for Win10 Apps.

RejZoR, Jan 26, 2021
  4. costeakai Win User

Microsoft update catalog for Windows 10 build 1909 only show AMD ARM or x86. Where are the...

Microsoft Launches Windows 10 for ARM, Always Connected PCs

Mediatek , as well as samsung , nvidia will all step in. question is: will woa be fast enough ?
    Microsoft's x86 windows is being forced to run on arm , this is a nightmare , no matter how much they try to mold it.

costeakai, Jan 26, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft update catalog for Windows 10 build 1909 only show AMD ARM or x86. Where are the...

1. Microsoft update catalog for Windows 10 build 1909 only show AMD ARM or x86. Where are the... - Similar Threads - Microsoft update catalog

2. Where can I find this update in Windows Catalog

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where can I find this update in Windows Catalog: Hi All, I'm wondering where I can find the update for this to import into Windows Server Update Services.This appears under check Microsoft for updates.However I cannot find the package for this driver which appears to be...
  3. Where can I find this update in Windows Catalog

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where can I find this update in Windows Catalog: Hi All, I'm wondering where I can find the update for this to import into Windows Server Update Services.This appears under check Microsoft for updates.However I cannot find the package for this driver which appears to be...
  4. Where can I find this update in Windows Catalog

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Microsoft Update Catalog

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Update Catalog: In the Microsoft Update Catalog you used to be able to enter 2022-11 to get all the Windows updates for the year and month. Now the same search returns over 1000 results, including drivers, etc. Been broken like this for over 3 months. When will this be fixed??...
  6. Microsoft Update Catalog

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Update Catalog: In the Microsoft Update Catalog you used to be able to enter 2022-11 to get all the Windows updates for the year and month. Now the same search returns over 1000 results, including drivers, etc. Been broken like this for over 3 months. When will this be fixed??...
  7. Where to buy Windows 10 ARM?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Where to buy Windows 10 ARM?: I am trying to get a license for ARM-based Windows 10, to install in on M1 Macs. Does anybody know where to get it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-to-buy-windows-10-arm/ea1d1b2b-9e1b-4249-afd9-cde666a92314
  8. Windows Insider updates are not showing up in Windows update build 1909

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Insider updates are not showing up in Windows update build 1909: How do you change the ISPOSTBACK FROM FALSE TO TRUE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-insider-updates-are-not-showing-up-in/4ebf3ab5-ef97-4bdb-8cb6-5f0a5a7f3006
  9. Error on Microsoft Update Catalog

Error on Microsoft Update Catalog: I just download windows update catalog for 86x-based on KB4457128 (OS Build 17134.285). But when I try to install it, installation fails and dialog box says some updates were not install. I have run windows troubleshooter and restarted my pc but nothing seems to work. What...
  10. Windows Catalog Cabs and Windows 10 Build 1511

Windows Catalog Cabs and Windows 10 Build 1511: Hello all! I have a little doubt regarding this, normaly, I would just install a service pack on top of a system, and vuala! System upgraded! Anyway, I have this doubt in Windows 10, I got 1511, upgraded to the latest partches prior to 1607 (AU) build, I'm thinking on...