Windows 10: Microsoft Update Catalog XXX-XX Based Devices?

Discus and support Microsoft Update Catalog XXX-XX Based Devices? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; In the Microsoft Update Catalog there are listings, i.e. “Windows Mobile 10 Production Bundle - OS 10.0.15063.297 update for 000-CR based devices”,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AlaskanRogue, Nov 27, 2018.

1. Microsoft Update Catalog XXX-XX Based Devices?

In the Microsoft Update Catalog there are listings, i.e. “Windows Mobile 10 Production Bundle - OS 10.0.15063.297 update for 000-CR based devices”, that are specific to a device. Is there a reference to the various device types, i.e. "000-CR", as to their associated brands and models?

:)

AlaskanRogue, Nov 27, 2018

2. Microsoft Update Catalog Website

Hi Tamas,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to run the Windows Update troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” in search box and press Enter.
    • Click on “View All” option on top left pane.
    • Select “Windows Update” from the list and follow the prompts for troubleshooting.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Nov 27, 2018
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Installing update after downloading it through Microsoft Update Catalog

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

There is no need to install update separately it will be automatically installed when you download the update, I suggest you to go to Control panel and check whether the update is installed are not.

Follow the steps to check for Update.

• Open Control Panel.

• Select Programs and Features.

• Click on View installed updates.

• Check for the Update in the list.

Keep us posted on the issue so that we can assist you better.

Thanks and Regards.

Arun B J, Nov 27, 2018
  4. MichaelF4 Win User

Microsoft Update Catalog XXX-XX Based Devices?

Microsoft Update Catalog Complete list?

How can I get a list of all of the available patches for a professional environment contained in the Microsoft catalog??????

I need to check this against a monthly patch list.

MichaelF4, Nov 27, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft Update Catalog XXX-XX Based Devices?

1. Microsoft Update Catalog XXX-XX Based Devices? - Similar Threads - Microsoft Update Catalog

2. Microsoft Update Catalog

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Update Catalog: In the Microsoft Update Catalog you used to be able to enter 2022-11 to get all the Windows updates for the year and month. Now the same search returns over 1000 results, including drivers, etc. Been broken like this for over 3 months. When will this be fixed??...
  3. Microsoft Update Catalog

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Update Catalog: In the Microsoft Update Catalog you used to be able to enter 2022-11 to get all the Windows updates for the year and month. Now the same search returns over 1000 results, including drivers, etc. Been broken like this for over 3 months. When will this be fixed??...
  4. MDT 2013 & Microsoft Update Catalog Updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MDT 2013 & Microsoft Update Catalog Updates: Hiya,I have two issues here, which I'm hoping someone maybe able to assist.Firstly, could you kindly help me figure out why MDT doesn't seem to be pushing out packages through the Package folder, from what I gather it's possible to have an isolated deployment environment...
  5. MDT 2013 & Microsoft Update Catalog Updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MDT 2013 & Microsoft Update Catalog Updates: Hiya,I have two issues here, which I'm hoping someone maybe able to assist.Firstly, could you kindly help me figure out why MDT doesn't seem to be pushing out packages through the Package folder, from what I gather it's possible to have an isolated deployment environment...
  6. xx

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    xx: xxxxxx https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xx/5ee137da-8971-4fbc-8e4b-f5dd7808ab29
  7. Res API for Microsoft Update Catalog

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Res API for Microsoft Update Catalog: Hello all, I am trying to find any way how to automatically download KBs from Microsoft update catalog. In our company we should deliver new patches for different versions of windows 1607, 1809, 1909,... I know what to download but do not know how. Is there any official way...
  8. xx

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    xx: xxxxxx https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xx/b1bbbaef-b0b9-40b6-84fb-72f59fc1ff67
  9. Error on Microsoft Update Catalog

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error on Microsoft Update Catalog: I just download windows update catalog for 86x-based on KB4457128 (OS Build 17134.285). But when I try to install it, installation fails and dialog box says some updates were not install. I have run windows troubleshooter and restarted my pc but nothing seems to work. What...
  10. Microsoft Update Catalog Does Nothing?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft Update Catalog Does Nothing?: As reported in this thread: Cumulative Update KB3120677 Nov. 24th. I can never get the Microsoft Update Catalog downloads to work *Sad It just sits there with a blue IE window with the Microsoft Update Catalog logo top left (see attached) which is after I clicked the...