Windows 10: Microsoft Update has DESTROYED the Bluetooth functionality of my ACER C27

Discus and support Microsoft Update has DESTROYED the Bluetooth functionality of my ACER C27 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; This morning Windows tells me it has to restart to install an update...I restart my Acer Aspire C27 which has a number of Bluetooth attached devices... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Philip Paxton, Jul 10, 2021.

1. Microsoft Update has DESTROYED the Bluetooth functionality of my ACER C27

This morning Windows tells me it has to restart to install an update...I restart my Acer Aspire C27 which has a number of Bluetooth attached devices working fine - especially the mouse, which I used to click the "Restart" button ...After the restart - NONE of the bluetooth devices work ...Try to reconnect them in Devices - Windows says Bluetooth is switched off on the deviceGo to Bluetooth troubleshooting - Windows says the device "has no Bluetooth capability"Go to Device Manager - Bluetooth is not there Go to Security and Updates to remove the update dated today to get Bluetooth functionali

:)

Philip Paxton, Jul 10, 2021

2. Acer CEO to Microsoft: ‘Think twice’ about Surface tablets

Acer's concern is the "walled garden." They see Microsoft releasing hardware as a step in that direction. Google has avoided the "walled garden" hence little impact.

FordGT90Concept, Jul 10, 2021
  3. btarunr Win User
    Microsoft Making it Better with Bluetooth Technology v4.0

Microsoft's Windows 8 announcement introduces native support for Bluetooth v4.0. Bluetooth v4.0 enabled products running the Windows 8 operating system, such as the new Surface tablet, will be Bluetooth Smart Ready products, enabling them to connect to familiar Bluetooth devices, like wireless speakers, and to the next generation of ultra power-efficient Bluetooth Smart products now coming to market.

Last weeks' Microsoft announcement is an acknowledgement of the massive Bluetooth ecosystem and strong consumer demand for secure, convenient wireless connectivity the technology provides," said Suke Jawanda, Bluetooth SIG CMO. "With Bluetooth v4.0 incorporated into the Windows operating system, hardware and software developers will have increased opportunities to provide new devices, applications, and services for their customers. Securely feeding web services and applications with cloud friendly data via a Bluetooth connection is a key component in the shift to cloud computing and more broadly, the Internet of Things."

OS-level support for Bluetooth 4.0 technology in Windows 8 allows hardware and software developers to tap into the billions-strong market of Bluetooth products in a scalable way. App developers will be able to use an API to feed data collected from Bluetooth Smart low-energy sensors, like a fitness monitor or medical device, to an application running on a Bluetooth Smart Ready product like the Microsoft Surface.

The launch of Bluetooth v4.0 unleashed a wave of new Bluetooth Smart and Smart Ready devices which provide manufactures and developers the opportunity to create the next generation of devices and software applications that will transform the way consumers interact with their technology. Microsoft is the latest in a list of companies utilizing Bluetooth v4.0 and the technology's low energy capabilities, a list that also includes major brands like Nike, Samsung, Panasonic, Nintendo, Sony and Ford, among others. Bluetooth technology's massive ecosystem is expected to expand remarkably within the next five years reaching 20 billion cumulative Bluetooth enabled device shipments by 2017.

btarunr, Jul 10, 2021
  4. desbest Win User

Microsoft Update has DESTROYED the Bluetooth functionality of my ACER C27

My Acer laptop has no bluetooth, installing the drivers doesn't work

My Acer Aspire A315-56 laptop has no bluetooth and installing the drivers doesn't work. I mean the drivers listed on the Acer website.
    Regarding what recent changes happened on my laptop, Windows Update gave me a firmware update yesterday by Insyde.

I'm using Windows 10 20H2

Microsoft Update has DESTROYED the Bluetooth functionality of my ACER C27 [​IMG]

desbest, Jul 10, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft Update has DESTROYED the Bluetooth functionality of my ACER C27

1. Microsoft Update has DESTROYED the Bluetooth functionality of my ACER C27 - Similar Threads - Microsoft Update has

2. Microsoft's latest update has been installed on my Acer for a Acer E5-475-110F-1.13 but my...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft's latest update has been installed on my Acer for a Acer E5-475-110F-1.13 but my...: What can one do when Microsoft runs an update for the wrong machine?.They have been playing around all week just making the situation worse YOU can't chat with them as there are 8000 people in the queue They seem to be making a bad situation worse any suggestions much...
  3. lastest update has destroyed my machine's speed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    lastest update has destroyed my machine's speed: Hi. Thursday night there was a Microsoft update when i shut down my computer. Friday my computer was slower than a TRS80 using dial up! It's is so slow it's insane! Takes me five minutes to open Excel. Takes me another 3 minutes to type a number into a window. Forget about...
  4. lastest update has destroyed my machine's speed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    lastest update has destroyed my machine's speed: Hi. Thursday night there was a Microsoft update when i shut down my computer. Friday my computer was slower than a TRS80 using dial up! It's is so slow it's insane! Takes me five minutes to open Excel. Takes me another 3 minutes to type a number into a window. Forget about...
  5. lastest update has destroyed my machine's speed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Microsoft update system has destroyed my computer completely

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft update system has destroyed my computer completely: Windows live update September-october 2020 drivers update and install failure with the 2004 version win 10 pro I had done the media creation took process and every other process thats been listed to sort it. I also had the nvidia geforce gtx970 vga card device drivers...
  7. Microsoft Windows 10 Destroys Bluetooth function on Many people PC's!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Windows 10 Destroys Bluetooth function on Many people PC's!: Explain to me why win 10 is blocking/destroying the bluetooth function that come's installed on many pc's? Myself and all these other people shouldn't be forced to buy a bluetooth dongle and lose a usb slot especially on laptops/2-in-1's and tablets with Win os. Why can't you...
  8. Microsoft forced update destroyed my system.

Microsoft forced update destroyed my system.: A forced Microsoft update process, underway today without my knowledge when I shut down my up-til-then perfectly functioning Windows 10 tablet, has completely destroyed the Windows bootup. Automatic Recovery cannot fix it. There is no system restore point. The system is...
  9. Microsoft update has destroyed my pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft update has destroyed my pc: This is making me sick in my stomach. You guys make it impossible to sue you then you ruin everyone's PC I think maybe I will open a RICO case on you friggin ass and see if that sticks....
  10. windows has destroyed my computer

windows has destroyed my computer: I downloaded my free upgrade and now my computer is stuck in a loop - blue screen/black screen. Tech support was useless. Why is Windows allowed to put out a product that does not work and we have to pay to repair? It would be so nice if someone started a class-action lawsuit...