Windows 10: Microsoft Update Health service

Discus and support Microsoft Update Health service in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have noticed under services that Microsoft Update Health service is disabled. Should it be disabled? I never touched anything. I'm on windows 10 20H2... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Purpleroses, Feb 19, 2021.

1. Microsoft Update Health service

I have noticed under services that Microsoft Update Health service is disabled. Should it be disabled? I never touched anything. I'm on windows 10 20H2 home edition

:)

Purpleroses, Feb 19, 2021

2. Cortana - Microsoft Health Card not showing

I am using the Lumia 950xl and a Microsoft Band 2. I have connected my Microsoft Health account with Cortana and Health & fitness cards is "on". However Cortana is not showing my health card that should show step and calorie information from my Microsoft
    Band 2 and the related Microsoft Health application. Any suggestions?

Thomas

ThomasHirschmugl, Feb 19, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    End of support on May 31 for Microsoft Band and Health Dashboard apps

Source: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...d-applications

Brink, Feb 19, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Microsoft Update Health service

End of support on May 31 for Microsoft Band and Health Dashboard apps

Source: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...d-applications

Brink, Feb 19, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft Update Health service

1. Microsoft Update Health service - Similar Threads - Microsoft Update Health

2. Microsoft Update Health Service - service could not start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Update Health Service - service could not start: Hello, i have this error ever since i updated my PC to version 22631.2428. I don't know what this is and how to fix it.The errors say that a time-out happend waiting for the service and then an error saying it can't start due to it not responding correctly to the start...
  3. Microsoft Update Health Service - service could not start

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Update Health Service - service could not start: Hello, i have this error ever since i updated my PC to version 22631.2428. I don't know what this is and how to fix it.The errors say that a time-out happend waiting for the service and then an error saying it can't start due to it not responding correctly to the start...
  4. Are the services Windows Update Medic Service and Windows Update Health Service the same?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Are the services Windows Update Medic Service and Windows Update Health Service the same?: Are the services Windows Update Medic Service and Windows Update Health Service the same? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/are-the-services-windows-update-medic-service-and/cf581316-ecb2-4838-a953-553b03b07b8b
  5. Are the services Windows Update Medic Service and Windows Update Health Service the same?

Are the services Windows Update Medic Service and Windows Update Health Service the same?: Are the services Windows Update Medic Service and Windows Update Health Service the same? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/are-the-services-windows-update-medic-service-and/cf581316-ecb2-4838-a953-553b03b07b8b
  6. Are the services Windows Update Medic Service and Windows Update Health Service the same?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Microsoft Update Health Service

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Update Health Service: Question, what does "Microsoft update health service" say for you all in the 'services' tab? Is the startup type 'manual'? And what does the 'status' for you? Does it say "running"? I'm trying to get it to its default setting. Tired of 'SFC /Scannow' saying it found...
  8. Microsoft Update Health Service

Microsoft Update Health Service: Question, what does "Microsoft update health service" say for you all in the 'services' tab? Is the startup type 'manual'? And what does the 'status' for you? Does it say "running"? I'm trying to get it to its default setting. Tired of 'SFC /Scannow' saying it found...
  9. Microsoft Update Health Service

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. Microsoft Update Health service

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft Update Health service: I have noticed under services that Microsoft Update Health service is disabled. Should it be disabled? I never touched anything. I'm on windows 10 20H2 home edition 174572