Windows 10: Microsoft update, now I cant sign in

Discus and support Microsoft update, now I cant sign in in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, so I tried to update my computer for the first time in about three months because the update wouldn't work. So I ran the troubleshooter, restarted... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by John Pierson, May 27, 2022.

1. Microsoft update, now I cant sign in

Hi, so I tried to update my computer for the first time in about three months because the update wouldn't work. So I ran the troubleshooter, restarted my computer and now it says I can't use my pin to sign in and I didn't make a password for it. So I'm stuck at the moment, what do I do?

:)

John Pierson, May 27, 2022
  2. Teokute Win User

Cannot sign in microsoft account.

My device: Lumia 520. GDR2.
    I cannot sign in my Microsoft account on my device. It didnt say any error but Microsoft account is not listed in Email and account list. When I click add button, it will show microsoft account option but after press sign in, it is still not shown in email
    and account. Another problem is i cannot delete facebook account. Error code: 0x83cf1202. I have tried as suggested here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2475837/en-us#step0x83cf1202 but as my Microsoft account is not shown, I cannot do step 6. Microsoft update, now I cant sign in :(

Any suggestion?

Teokute, May 27, 2022
  3. sign into microsoft account glitch

Hi Micheal,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

• Is this the only account on the computer?
    • Was this account upgraded from previous version of Windows?

It looks like you are using a local account. I suggest you follow these steps:

• Click on search in taskbar and type account.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Now, under Your account, click on Sign in with Microsoft account instead.
    • Enter your Local account password for confirmation and then follow the screen instruction.
    • Enter User name credentials for your the new Microsoft account and click OK.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Waseemulla S, May 27, 2022
  4. Microsoft update, now I cant sign in

signing into microsoft account

Hi,

Thank you for getting back to us. We apologize for the delay in response.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Navigate to Start>Settings>Accounts.
    • In the left pane, click on sign-in options.
    • In the right pane select Never from the drop down list for the option
      Require sign-in.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, May 27, 2022
Thema:

Microsoft update, now I cant sign in

1. Microsoft update, now I cant sign in - Similar Threads - Microsoft update cant

2. bought a new pc- signed into microsoft account, now I cant sign into microsoft on my old...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    bought a new pc- signed into microsoft account, now I cant sign into microsoft on my old...: bought a new pc it has windows 11 signed into microsoft account to set it up. Now I cannot sign into microsoft on my old pc running windows 10. It states sign in error, sign in with password, then I get password not found. I need to use both pc's. Have not changed my...
  3. bought a new pc- signed into microsoft account, now I cant sign into microsoft on my old...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bought a new pc- signed into microsoft account, now I cant sign into microsoft on my old...: bought a new pc it has windows 11 signed into microsoft account to set it up. Now I cannot sign into microsoft on my old pc running windows 10. It states sign in error, sign in with password, then I get password not found. I need to use both pc's. Have not changed my...
  4. bought a new pc- signed into microsoft account, now I cant sign into microsoft on my old...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I cant sign in, now what?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant sign in, now what?: So I log in into a new desktop with windows install windows 10 and log in with Microsoft then it asks for a windows password, and I don't know what that is or when that was a thing but now I can no longer access my account....
  6. I cant sign in, now what?

I cant sign in, now what?: So I log in into a new desktop with windows install windows 10 and log in with Microsoft then it asks for a windows password, and I don't know what that is or when that was a thing but now I can no longer access my account....
  7. I cant sign in, now what?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Microsoft update, now I cant sign in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Microsoft update, now I cant sign in: Hi, so I tried to update my computer for the first time in about three months because the update wouldn't work. So I ran the troubleshooter, restarted my computer and now it says I can't use my pin to sign in and I didn't make a password for it. So I'm stuck at the moment,...
  9. Microsoft update, now I cant sign in

Microsoft update, now I cant sign in: Hi, so I tried to update my computer for the first time in about three months because the update wouldn't work. So I ran the troubleshooter, restarted my computer and now it says I can't use my pin to sign in and I didn't make a password for it. So I'm stuck at the moment,...
  10. I cant sign in on microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I cant sign in on microsoft store: PLS PLS PLS HELP ME I cant sign in to microsoft store. It says "Something went wrong please try again later" and i waited for 2 weeks now.And below it says 0x801901f4 pls help me fix it i tried the wscollect.exe command still dont work pls help me....