Windows 10: Microsoft updated to Windows 11 and now my taskbar is gone, my icons are gone, my start...

Discus and support Microsoft updated to Windows 11 and now my taskbar is gone, my icons are gone, my start... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Microsoft updated to Windows 11 and now my taskbar is gone, my icons are gone, my start menu is gone! Help.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by LEVJ, May 12, 2022.

1. LEVJ Win User

Microsoft updated to Windows 11 and now my taskbar is gone, my icons are gone, my start...

Microsoft updated to Windows 11 and now my taskbar is gone, my icons are gone, my start menu is gone! Help.

:)

2. Windows 10 Taskbar/Start/Desktop Icons Gone

Hello, after update i don't have icons anymore, they white.

I tried with other user same pc, no icons as well. I tried uninstall/install applications - no icons. I tried this steps didn't help: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...ons-gone/c27abf56-9703-40f0-9d82-6c48ee689b1f

For Git Extensions app for example i have next behavior: If i unpin program icon appears, if i pin back it disappear, and then menu is gone.

Microsoft updated to Windows 11 and now my taskbar is gone, my icons are gone, my start... 622f2d5e-9613-4073-988a-677aef43c26a?upload=true.jpg

I had updated win 8.1 to win 10 month ago, and Start icons disappear. But i had desktop/taskbar icons. Today win 10 got update, and now i have described issue.

OleksandrSilin, May 12, 2022
  3. Taskbar Icons gone

Hi!

The following is a trick from another user:

“Go to "Windows Defender security center"

2. Click "Add an allowed app"

3. Select C: --> Windows --> Explorer and click Open

4. "Explorer.exe" appears as allowed app

5. Problem solved !”

You can see more suggestions here
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

juan de jm, May 12, 2022
  4. Trexx Win User

Microsoft updated to Windows 11 and now my taskbar is gone, my icons are gone, my start...

USB Notification icon gone from the Taskbar

I would suggest checking the task bar settings to start with. Right-click the task bar and select the very bottom option 'Taskbar Settings' then look for the blue/purple lettered option 'Choose which icons appear in notification area'. The safely remove hardware option should be among those options. Hope this helps, but in an attempt to be a tad bit more helpful, see the following screen shot:

Microsoft updated to Windows 11 and now my taskbar is gone, my icons are gone, my start... [​IMG]

Trexx, May 12, 2022
Thema:

1. Microsoft updated to Windows 11 and now my taskbar is gone, my icons are gone, my start... - Similar Threads - Microsoft updated taskbar

2. Microsoft updated to Windows 11 and now my taskbar is gone, my icons are gone, my start...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft updated to Windows 11 and now my taskbar is gone, my icons are gone, my start...: Microsoft updated to Windows 11 and now my taskbar is gone, my icons are gone, my start menu is gone! Help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-updated-to-windows-11-and-now-my-taskbar/0c50c604-bbc2-4421-9f59-d0227370e101
  3. My profile is gone and so is my taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My profile is gone and so is my taskbar: For the second time in three months I have come home from work and my computer takes an extremely long time to come up and when it does all of my files are missing. Not only that, but I have no task bar. So I can't even effectively start over. The last time I reinstalled...
  4. My profile is gone and so is my taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My profile is gone and so is my taskbar: For the second time in three months I have come home from work and my computer takes an extremely long time to come up and when it does all of my files are missing. Not only that, but I have no task bar. So I can't even effectively start over. The last time I reinstalled...
  5. Windows 10 Updated and now my calendar is gone,

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Updated and now my calendar is gone,: I went to pinned icons to update my calendar and it is gone. How do I get it back? I have searched the services, etc and cannot find it. It did not sink with my phone either. So I lost appts. I do not want the one in Outlook. I am talking about the one that was in...
  6. Why is my Battery Icon gone from Taskbar?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Why is my Battery Icon gone from Taskbar?: A couple weeks ago, that Feature Update 1903 Automatically installed which took all day. Now the Battery Icon is missing on my Task Bar. About every 3 months or so, that Battery Icon will be dropping and I would need to reset my Power Strip to get it to charge back up. Now...
  7. Windows 10 Taskbar/Start/Desktop Icons Gone

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Taskbar/Start/Desktop Icons Gone: Hello, after update i don't have icons anymore, they white. I tried with other user same pc, no icons as well. I tried uninstall/install applications - no icons. I tried this steps didn't help:...
  8. Taskbar Icons gone

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar Icons gone: aLL OF A SUDDEN SOME OF MY tASKBAR iONS ARE NOW GREYED OUT/SAME COLOR AS THE TASKBAR ITSELF. i TRIED CHANGING THE COLOR BUT NO JOY! wHY IS THIS HAPPENING https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-icons-gone/250e7e32-28c7-4856-b36b-8209c902d12d
  9. I did a Microsoft update and now my desktop icons are gone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I did a Microsoft update and now my desktop icons are gone: I used the troubleshooter and it is saying that there might be a problem with driver for the wifi adapter. Any help is appreciated. Thank you!...
  10. my taskbar is gone

in Windows 10 Support
    my taskbar is gone: Uh,, my taskbar is gone. What should I do? More info: not start, no Win+E, no Win+R & restarting explorer doesn't help. *Sad Also, no virtual desktop either. How can I get outa this? 16589