Windows 10: Microsoft updates. Conexant speakers.

Discus and support Microsoft updates. Conexant speakers. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I find it an absolute disgrace that I can no longer use my Conexant speakers on my 3-yr-old Toshiba computer since your November update on 22nd of this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ChatillonYZ, Nov 29, 2019.

1. Microsoft updates. Conexant speakers.

I find it an absolute disgrace that I can no longer use my Conexant speakers on my 3-yr-old Toshiba computer since your November update on 22nd of this month. I have tried absolutely everything over the last two weeks to get my quite young computer to give me a sound again.

Including many, many updates to sound drivers, uninstalling programmes and two attempts to 'restore' the computer - once to 28 November, then to 20 November.

Nothing has worked, although each day for the last 7 days I have stupidly imagined that I found a solution, because I (temporarily) regained sound each time.

Always gone the next morning, due to another update by you or Kaspersky. Now, I have had to attach a Bluetooth speaker to the computer. This is quite simply very wrong and I have no intention of purchasing another computer, which is presumably what you want.

I have quite a young computer (if it was 5 years old, would not complain). You should be prepared to sort this out for me, since it was you who caused the problem, in my opinion. I would never buy a computer with Windows10 again, since you have built some sort of obsolescence into the package. Also detest the idea that you imagine I will pay for Office 365 every month when I already use Office 2010 every day (having made a one-off payment for it in 2010).

Cathy Thompson

:)

ChatillonYZ, Nov 29, 2019

2. Problem with CONEXANT speakers after updating to Windows10

Hello,

After updating to Windows 10 and an automatic update to Conexant HD audio driver 8.66.16.50 is causing problem when i plug in a headphone or a speaker to my computer lenovo G50. There is no sound.

NishantSave, Nov 29, 2019
  3. Mark Isi Win User
    Conexant driver update for Conexant SmartAudio HD

Hello,

To figure out if the update fails or not, we can simply check and compare the driver version after the update. Follow the steps below for more information:

• Search for Device Manager via Cortana.
    • Look for Conexant from the list of devices (should be under Sound, video and game controllers)
    • Right click and select properties
    • Check the driver version from the Driver tab.
    Try to perform the updates and see if the version changes. Let us know the outcome and we'll be glad to provide further assistance.

We'll keep an eye out to your response.

Mark Isi, Nov 29, 2019
  4. Microsoft updates. Conexant speakers.

Internal Conexant Audio speakers are "unconnected"

Hi,

For further assistance regarding the "unconnected" status of your internal audio speaker, we would like to gather more information:

• Was the update installed manually or automatically?
    • Did you make any changes to your computer prior to this issue?
    • What other troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

Regards.

Dennis Mop, Nov 29, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft updates. Conexant speakers.

1. Microsoft updates. Conexant speakers. - Similar Threads - Microsoft updates Conexant

2. Conexant ISST Audio Speakers "MUFFLED" on HP laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Conexant ISST Audio Speakers "MUFFLED" on HP laptop: My Conexant ISST Audio speakers on my HP laptop were working fine this morning, now suddenly, the sound out of my speakers sounds like the volume is locked on 1. I can 'barely' hear muffled sound. None of my adjustments in settings fix the problem. Drivers are updated. If I...
  3. Conexant ISST Audio Speakers "MUFFLED" on HP laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Conexant ISST Audio Speakers "MUFFLED" on HP laptop: My Conexant ISST Audio speakers on my HP laptop were working fine this morning, now suddenly, the sound out of my speakers sounds like the volume is locked on 1. I can 'barely' hear muffled sound. None of my adjustments in settings fix the problem. Drivers are updated. If I...
  4. Conexant ISST Audio Speakers "MUFFLED" on HP laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. problem about the speaker drivers {conexant speakers}

in Cortana
    problem about the speaker drivers {conexant speakers}: windows 10 version , there is problem of access to our speaker drivers ie… Conexant speakers.? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-about-the-speaker-drivers-conexant/e7a11961-9983-4911-9151-7b03733e7aeb
  6. conexant

in Windows 10 Customization
    conexant: unable to connect to the Conexant audio https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/conexant/8407e1b3-60e7-401b-ba78-bc65473f7cc7
  7. Conexant

Conexant: How can I remanently remove the Conexant audio driver? It phases the sound badly. The Microsoft standard HD driver does a better job. I tried the uninstall through Device Manager; when I next switched on the Microsoft driver had replaced the Conexant and sound was fine....
  8. Conexant Audio Drivers in Windows update 2nd appearance

Conexant Audio Drivers in Windows update 2nd appearance: There was an update with Conexant in the title after 1803 had been installed. After that install session a message appeared relaying that MS Windows 10 decided that this particular addition was not good for the Acer V5-551 (orig Win8.1) laptop so it was not installed. BUT...
  9. Conexant Audio Drivers

Conexant Audio Drivers: Still have bad Mic audio with Windows 10. Have Conexant put out new driver yet. Tried Windows 8.1 and still bad. Asus X450 Laptop 64 bit. Thanks Roger 18502
  10. Conexant Smart Audio

Conexant Smart Audio: Have Windows 10 on my Laptop. All working except bad Mic audio. All worked fine on Windows 8.1. Any help please ? Thanks Roger 15249