Windows 10: Microsoft Updates the Windows Phone Upgrade Advisor App

Discus and support Microsoft Updates the Windows Phone Upgrade Advisor App in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft Updates the Windows Phone Upgrade Advisor App New version released today, no info on what’s new [img] Upgrade Advisor is pretty... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Cluster Head, Apr 8, 2016.

1. Microsoft Updates the Windows Phone Upgrade Advisor App

Microsoft Updates the Windows Phone Upgrade Advisor App
    New version released today, no info on what’s new

Microsoft Updates the Windows Phone Upgrade Advisor App [​IMG]

Read more: http://www.softpedia.com/blog/micros...medium=twitter

Source: http://www.nokiapoweruser.com/upgrad...-gets-updated/

:)

Cluster Head, Apr 8, 2016
  2. garym123 Win User
    garym123, Apr 8, 2016
  3. Latest Lumia 535 firmware?

This thread can be locked, I sold lame windows phone and bought Andorid instead , no more Microsoft for me Microsoft Updates the Windows Phone Upgrade Advisor App :)

Marko Savic84, Apr 8, 2016
Thema:

Microsoft Updates the Windows Phone Upgrade Advisor App

1. Microsoft Updates the Windows Phone Upgrade Advisor App - Similar Threads - Microsoft Updates Phone

2. windows 7 upgrade advisor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 7 upgrade advisor: I'm using windows 10 and would like to install windows 7 also , I clicked a hyper link to download windows 7 upgrade advisor provided by a Microsoft MVP but its sending to a download page and nothing else ,,I'm using chrome ,,...
  3. windows 7 upgrade advisor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 7 upgrade advisor: I'm using windows 10 and would like to install windows 7 also , I clicked a hyper link to download windows 7 upgrade advisor provided by a Microsoft MVP but its sending to a download page and nothing else ,,I'm using chrome ,,...
  4. contact an advisor

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    contact an advisor: Hello, does anyone know how to get in contact with an advisor? There is a charge being made to an account and I don't have access to an account. I want to cancel the subscription, but I don't know how to do so without access....
  5. Microsoft Phone app and Video app dont update.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Phone app and Video app dont update.: Hello! I cant update Phones app and Video app. Its stuck for 40 minutes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-phone-app-and-video-app-dont-update/186087bb-195d-4f48-8bb0-10157d013a8c
  6. trouble updating and Windows advisors are no help

trouble updating and Windows advisors are no help: Here is the question I sent to the "advisors". They just send me to the site and things that I have already tried. If worse comes to worse, do I really need this 1909 update? Anybody have any suggestions? "Been trying for months to update windows 10 to the latest update....
  7. Content Advisor

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Content Advisor: How do I enable Content Advisor on Windows 10 Enterprise? There is not a "content" folder in the group policy editor. Any help is appreciated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/content-advisor/c2b4d3a0-a043-4ca1-bfad-4edd75b45bfb
  8. Windows 10 Upgrade Advisor

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Upgrade Advisor: is there an update advisor/assistant to run to see if everything is compatible for when win 10 in released? 6585
  9. Upgrade Advisor on windows phone is giving upgrade

Upgrade Advisor on windows phone is giving upgrade: There's been some talk recently of the upgrade advisor not being available in the Store on various Windows 8.1 phones or if available it will state the upgrade is not available. This was my experience recently with an unlocked 640. At one point it was giving the upgrade but...
  10. Windows 10 Mobile Phone 'Update Advisor' app available

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Mobile Phone 'Update Advisor' app available: Update Advisor can help check if an update is available for your phone and free up space to get you started. It connects to the network to check for new updates, then helps you free up space for updates by recommending files that you can move to an SD card or OneDrive to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows phone advisor

2. upgrade advisor xap