Windows 10: Microsoft updates Windows 10, gets an earful from users...

Discus and support Microsoft updates Windows 10, gets an earful from users... in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft yesterday rolled out the next update to its Windows 10 Technical Preview, just three weeks after the previous version arrived. But one change... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by labeeman, Nov 12, 2014.

1. labeeman Win User

Microsoft updates Windows 10, gets an earful from users...

More

:)

labeeman, Nov 12, 2014

2. Creators Update resets various settings and registry changes

Another change made by the update is removing the Ear Trumpet sound control program (Every Windows 10 user should install the EarTrumpet audio-control app) from the notification area.

Is Microsoft trying to tell us something about this program or is this just sloppiness?

Mickey Segal, Nov 12, 2014
  3. Windows 10 on Surface Pro 3 Multiple issues in tablet mode

Just an update.....

After all the feedback I sent to Microsoft via the Feedback app in Windows 10 has fallen on deaf ears, I went back to Windows 8.1 on my Surface Pro 3 and am so happy I did. My Surface Pro 3 is once again a fantastic device running Windows 8.1.

Microsoft has not taken any of my recommendations to fix anything for tablet users in Windows 10. My take from all this, is that Microsoft is not listening at all to tablet users. All they care about is appeasing the non-tablet users, which I suppose they
    have done a decent job with.

I guess tablet users will have to just have to suck it up. Windows 10 is NOT for tablet users unless you can live with the reduced functionality for tablet users in Windows 10.

The Cool Dude, Nov 12, 2014
Thema:

Microsoft updates Windows 10, gets an earful from users...

1. Microsoft updates Windows 10, gets an earful from users... - Similar Threads - Microsoft updates gets

2. How to unlink microsoft account from windows 10 user

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to unlink microsoft account from windows 10 user: I accidentally clicked on login on all windows apps and it just kidnapped my administrator perms.I really dont want to reinstall windows because that means losing my data, as the other drives i have "unauthorized perms" to view them and i am the only user in my pcDont have...
  3. My ears are not grateful to Microsoft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My ears are not grateful to Microsoft: My ears are not grateful to Microsoft More like Microbrain for making a total mess of Realtek. Us with hearing problems found the Realtek audio manager, which include a graphic equalizer, very helpful. So MS decide to wipe it out. Are MS are a bunch of discriminating bigots...
  4. My ears are not grateful to Microsoft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My ears are not grateful to Microsoft: My ears are not grateful to Microsoft More like Microbrain for making a total mess of Realtek. Us with hearing problems found the Realtek audio manager, which include a graphic equalizer, very helpful. So MS decide to wipe it out. Are MS are a bunch of discriminating bigots...
  5. Windows 10 User Profile Name not getting updated with Microsoft Account Profile Name

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 User Profile Name not getting updated with Microsoft Account Profile Name: Hello All, I have recently bought a PC and started setting up with multiple family members as users. When I try to add my user using the Outlook Account, I saw I am using *** Email address is removed for privacy *** as my sign in id for Outlook. So I have created an alias...
  6. ear buds and windoows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ear buds and windoows 10: I watch a lot of movies on my pc. I am now trying my third pair of wireless earbuds JBL this time. They all cut in and out about every fourth word. Is there a fix for this or should I just go back to wired earbuds??...
  7. Headphones sound is coming from opposite ear windows 10

Headphones sound is coming from opposite ear windows 10: my headphones which are the Plantronics rig 300hx, the sound is coming from the opposite ear, for example if im playing fortnite and I open a door on the right, the sound comes from the left headset ear. my temporary solution is to wear them backwards, wondering if there was...
  8. audio out of one ear windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    audio out of one ear windows 10: my headset primarily plays out of one speaker, drivers are up to date reinstalled a few times nothing, if i go into settings i can fix it for a while but it changes back, i can fix it by going to sound mixer clicking on my headset and going to balance and the right ear is...
  9. Sound only coming from right ear after windows 10 update

Sound only coming from right ear after windows 10 update: I am having the issue of sound only coming through the right ear unless the jack stick is plugged half-way in. When its plugged half way in the sound is louder in the left ear than the right. I recently updated windows 10 and prior to that there was no sound issue. I...
  10. Microsoft to force Windows 10 on users with automatic updates from 201

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft to force Windows 10 on users with automatic updates from 201: Microsoft to force Windows 10 on users with automatic updates from 2016 Microsoft to force Windows 10 on users with automatic updates from 2016 - IT News from V3.co.uk