Windows 10: Microsoft Updates

Discus and support Microsoft Updates in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am getting a daily request on the header of my email page to fix my Microsoft account. It is telling me my email account is out of date. When I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by LeonKrauss, Jun 16, 2020.

1. Microsoft Updates

I am getting a daily request on the header of my email page to fix my Microsoft account. It is telling me my email account is out of date. When I select FIX NOW it wants me to allow Microsoft access to just about everything inside my pc, which I will NOT ALLOW! So is this for real or just one more of many scams? How can I tell if this is a scam?

:)

LeonKrauss, Jun 16, 2020
  2. OSdevr Win User

Microsoft Windows 10 Fall Creators Update Available Today

Oh dear they're still pushing that. I STILL don't like the metro tiles and stuff!

OSdevr, Jun 16, 2020
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Microsoft Updates :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jun 16, 2020
  4. Microsoft Updates

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jun 16, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Updates

1. Microsoft Updates - Similar Threads - Microsoft Updates

2. Apps not getting updated properly in Microsoft Store.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apps not getting updated properly in Microsoft Store.: To,Microsoft CommunityDear Friend,I am using the Latest Microsoft Windows 11, Version: 23H2 OS on My Laptop. When I try to update Apps via Microsoft Store by clicking on "Update all" it starts Downloading, but Downloading Circle Roams. But actually it dosen't gets Downloaded....
  3. Apps not getting updated properly in Microsoft Store.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apps not getting updated properly in Microsoft Store.: To,Microsoft CommunityDear Friend,I am using the Latest Microsoft Windows 11, Version: 23H2 OS on My Laptop. When I try to update Apps via Microsoft Store by clicking on "Update all" it starts Downloading, but Downloading Circle Roams. But actually it dosen't gets Downloaded....
  4. Microsoft store not downloading or updating anything at all.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store not downloading or updating anything at all.: I tried updating one of my games Roblox after a long time and it said "an error occurred on our side ." showing the retry button. I tried downloading another random app and then another and realized that there is some problem with the store or my pc. I tried following...
  5. Microsoft store not downloading or updating anything at all.

Microsoft store not downloading or updating anything at all.: I tried updating one of my games Roblox after a long time and it said "an error occurred on our side ." showing the retry button. I tried downloading another random app and then another and realized that there is some problem with the store or my pc. I tried following...
  6. Microsoft store not downloading or updating anything at all.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Hey Microsoft. I accidentally turned off my pc during an update but I did it even worse…

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hey Microsoft. I accidentally turned off my pc during an update but I did it even worse…: My pc took 2 hours during the update but no response. It was stuck on 47% but I haven’t had any luck, so I turned my pc off. I’m not to smart so when the screen where it says “repair, troubleshooting, and etc.” I pressed repair but it took to long and I restarted my pc and...
  8. Hey Microsoft. I accidentally turned off my pc during an update but I did it even worse…

Hey Microsoft. I accidentally turned off my pc during an update but I did it even worse…: My pc took 2 hours during the update but no response. It was stuck on 47% but I haven’t had any luck, so I turned my pc off. I’m not to smart so when the screen where it says “repair, troubleshooting, and etc.” I pressed repair but it took to long and I restarted my pc and...
  9. Hey Microsoft. I accidentally turned off my pc during an update but I did it even worse…

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Security Intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus install issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Security Intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus install issues: Security Intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus will not install on their own. I have to manually check for updates for them to install. Until then, my windows computer will not go into hibernation mode....