Windows 10: Microsoft uses wrong verify code email address

Discus and support Microsoft uses wrong verify code email address in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Good afternoon all, On my Microsoft account I have the following "Manage how you sign in to Microsoft" [ATTACH] And below my "Your Info" page.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Hancock1, Dec 7, 2018.

1. Hancock1 Win User

Microsoft uses wrong verify code email address

Good afternoon all,

On my Microsoft account I have the following "Manage how you sign in to Microsoft"

Microsoft uses wrong verify code email address 52ec2f8c-0b80-4dac-9e40-5db8349af2b4?upload=true.png

And below my "Your Info" page.

Microsoft uses wrong verify code email address 0bcc6f47-3e7c-44e6-8b73-3c28bffe8042?upload=true.png

Now how the heck do I change *** Email address is removed for privacy *** to *** Email address is removed for privacy *** ?

Thanks in advance for your help

Hans

PS: I ahd no clue where to post this question. Moderator please move to the correct section. Thank you.

:)

Hancock1, Dec 7, 2018

2. Issues with trying to verify cortana, it is sending the code to wrong email address.

Original Title: wrong email

when I tried to use cortana, it wants to send a code to my email address, problem is the email address is wrong. somehow it is one character off. part of it should be 71b and instead it is missing the number one and it is sending to 7b. cannot get that
    code.

mariobetancourt, Dec 7, 2018
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    Verifying Email Address

Hi,

Verifying your email is one of the factors to make your account secure and also make sure that you are the owner of it. For us to better assist you, we'd like to ask if do you have new registered email?

Meanwhile, we also suggest that you follow the steps provided on this
    link
    . You can recover your account and let you ask for your active email address.

Let us know if this works for you and if you need more assistance.

Rose Cal, Dec 7, 2018
  4. Microsoft uses wrong verify code email address

Verify your email address

When I try to download any app, "I get the prompt "Verify your email address." I originally submitted an email address and password when I set up windows 10. Now, I am sent a link directing me to a website to verify my password. The password (which I know is correct,) is rejected every time. So, I'm stuck in a revolving cycle of messages and wrong email addresses and wrong passwords and dont know what to do. Help, please. *Mad

Bob Hansen, Dec 7, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft uses wrong verify code email address

1. Microsoft uses wrong verify code email address - Similar Threads - Microsoft uses wrong

2. Wrong Microsoft account email address

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wrong Microsoft account email address: I was trying to help set up my girlfriends Lenovo lab top and I used an incorrect email address for the administrator Microsoft account.I tried setting up an e mail account with that user name and it has been taken.It has not been verified.Can I change the administrator...
  3. Wrong Microsoft account email address

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wrong Microsoft account email address: I was trying to help set up my girlfriends Lenovo lab top and I used an incorrect email address for the administrator Microsoft account.I tried setting up an e mail account with that user name and it has been taken.It has not been verified.Can I change the administrator...
  4. Can’t verify account, used the wrong email

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can’t verify account, used the wrong email: Hello! I have been having some issues with my ACER laptop and to fix it I would have to restart but just recently found out I used the incorrect email a totals strangers email to be exact from when I first was setting up my laptop which I didnt know until I had to verify...
  5. changing the verifying email address

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    changing the verifying email address: When I change my password, ms want to send a code to an email address. I want to change that address. I have looked all over and cannot find. Thanks in advance...
  6. Microsoft Store is using wrong email address to verify my identity when making a purchase

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store is using wrong email address to verify my identity when making a purchase: I changed the email address for my Microsoft account, and I am browsing the Microsoft Store under the new email address. Yet when I go to make a purchase, the password verification window that pops up shows the old email address, and when I go to type in the password, it...
  7. Wrong Email Address

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Wrong Email Address: M/Soft is telling me I need a fix to the system. When I try to accept it, M/Soft tells me they sent an email to *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. There is no such email address or company that I know of. I need M/Soft to use the correct email address. Please help....
  8. I need to verify my microsoft account but the email address the code is using to verify has...

I need to verify my microsoft account but the email address the code is using to verify has...: I need to verify my microsoft account but the email address the code is using to verify has a typo and I am unable to fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-verify-my-microsoft-account-but-the/3b08ebe5-0ecb-4544-9155-1f57a702dc42"
  9. Verification code received to verify email is wrong

Verification code received to verify email is wrong: When I am using Word app, I often receive a message requiring to verify my email account. When I then try to do it, the system asks for a code and I receive an email with a 7 number-long code but the code that is required has just 4 numbers...
  10. Wrong email address

in Windows 10 Customization
    Wrong email address: I restored my computer programs and when setting starting windows I made a mistake with my email address which actually belongs to someone else. When starting my computer I apparently have the wrong pin number and password. While tryin trying to recover them they send the...