Windows 10: microsoft ver 10 does not recognize second monitors

Discus and support microsoft ver 10 does not recognize second monitors in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Ver 10 doesn't seem to recognize a second monitor HDMI for both screens.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Kevin Desktop, Feb 5, 2023.

1. microsoft ver 10 does not recognize second monitors

Ver 10 doesn't seem to recognize a second monitor HDMI for both screens.

:)

Kevin Desktop, Feb 5, 2023

2. Windows 10 Won't Recognize Second Monitor Via HDMI

Hello,

I would suggest you to refer to the suggestions provided by
    “Karthik Vengaloor” replied on May 19, 2013 in the Microsoft Community link and check if that helps.

Redirecting

Note: The above steps holds good for Windows 10 as well.

I hope this information is helpful.

ThofikhAhamad, Feb 5, 2023
  3. David Haz Win User
    windows not recognizing second monitor

Hello,

Windows may not recognize another external display device if the display drivers are outdated, or that the monitor is turned off or not plugged in correctly, etc. For us to isolate the issue in connecting a second monitor in Windows 10, kindly respond to
    the questions below:

• Have you made any significant changes to your device prior to the issue?
    • Did the second monitor work before?
    • Have you tried using the monitor to a different computer?
    • What happens if you disconnect your primary monitor and connect the second monitor to make it the main monitor?

We look forward to your response.

David Haz, Feb 5, 2023
  4. leeowen3 Win User

microsoft ver 10 does not recognize second monitors

INSTALLING SECOND MONITOR, SYSTEM WONT RECOGNIZE

I HAVE TRIED TO INSTALL SECOND MONITOR. BOUGHT APPROPRIATE ADAPTORS, CHECKED AND RECHECKED CONNECTIONS. WHEN I GO TO SETTINGS IT WONT RECOGNIZE SECOND MONITOR, TURNED OFF AND ON, TRIED DETECT, NO LUCK. ANY SUGGESTIONS. TRYING TO ADD TO WINDOWS 10

leeowen3, Feb 5, 2023
Thema:

microsoft ver 10 does not recognize second monitors

1. microsoft ver 10 does not recognize second monitors - Similar Threads - microsoft ver does

2. microsoft ver 10 does not recognize second monitors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft ver 10 does not recognize second monitors: Ver 10 doesn't seem to recognize a second monitor HDMI for both screens. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-ver-10-does-not-recognize-second/d16bcacc-b54f-414a-9654-f375af4e1104
  3. microsoft ver 10 does not recognize second monitors

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    microsoft ver 10 does not recognize second monitors: Ver 10 doesn't seem to recognize a second monitor HDMI for both screens. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-ver-10-does-not-recognize-second/d16bcacc-b54f-414a-9654-f375af4e1104
  4. Second monitor not recognized Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Second monitor not recognized Windows 10: Windows 10 does not recognize the second monitor. Both monitors contain the same view only.Sense monitor, also Jetpoint monitor.Detect does not detect. restart, reinstall drivers accomplishes...sadly...nothing....
  5. Windows 10 Not Recognizing Second Monitor

Windows 10 Not Recognizing Second Monitor: HP EliteBook 2570, Win 10 Profesional, new updated, all drivers updated, Docking station with 2 identical monitors ThinkVision 24inch, connected by VGA and display port cable, in Settings no detection of second monitor. By restarting of win, the one or another monitor is...
  6. Second monitor not recognized

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Second monitor not recognized: On an older Dell laptop i clean reinstalled windows 10 build 19041.572 on a new larger ssd. it is attached to a tv with hdmi as a second monitor which was working as expected after the update. I got it all set up but could not get it to allow me to start up without logging...
  7. Second monitor not recognized

in Windows 10 Support
    Second monitor not recognized: On an older Dell laptop i clean reinstalled windows 10 build 19041.572 on a new larger ssd. it is attached to a tv with hdmi as a second monitor which was working as expected after the update. I got it all set up but could not get it to allow me to start up without logging...
  8. Does not recognize second monitor

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Does not recognize second monitor: Hello. so yesterday my both monitors ware working just fine, I turned my computer off for the night since it's been on for like some 4 days. So i turned my pc back on and they started up how they should, but instead of having 2 monitors it just changed the resolution to...
  9. Recognizing a Second Monitor

Recognizing a Second Monitor: Hello. I recently got a second monitor for my computer. The one I have had is an ASUS monitor, and the new one is a Samsung with 4k resolution. I use two video cards with my setup and I have one monitor plugged into one each (Nvidia Geforce GTX 780). If I open up my driver, I...
  10. SECOND MONITOR NOT RECOGNIZED

SECOND MONITOR NOT RECOGNIZED: i HAVE WINDOWS 10 AND A TOSHIBA LAPTOP. ALTHOUGH FOR YEARS MY TOSHIBA RECOGNIZED MY SECOND HP PORTABLE MONITOR, SUDDENLY WHEN I GO TO SETTINGS, DISPLAY I DO NOT SEE THE SECOND PLUG IN MONITOR I USED FOR YEARS....