Windows 10: Microsoft Verification email address.

Discus and support Microsoft Verification email address. in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I have a security problem with my microsoft account.Microsoft continues to offer an old email address of mine for verification even though I have... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Julian_P~, Sep 29, 2021.

1. Julian_P~ Win User

Microsoft Verification email address.

I have a security problem with my microsoft account.Microsoft continues to offer an old email address of mine for verification even though I have removed that email address.It seems like a security glitch on microsoft accounts.My current email is *** Email address is removed for privacy *** Thank you.

:)

Julian_P~, Sep 29, 2021

2. email account hacked. please help

Then I suggest you use it.

TheMailMan78, Sep 29, 2021
  3. old email addresses

Thank you for updating me HA.111

Here is the step to remove that old email address.

Start typing an email address into the “To” field. As soon as you see the old email address being recommended as one of the potential candidates, use the down arrow key to scroll through the list of suggestions. Once you highlight the old email address, type the delete key. In many cases, this will actually remove the entry not only from the current list of suggestions but from future suggestions as well. You may even find that as you mouse over the drop-down list the highlighted item will have an “x” to explicitly allow you to delete it.

Just do this step and your good to go.

Continue to have an escellent day HA.111

Best regards,

Anthony C. De Jesus

Independent Advisor

Anthony1129, Sep 29, 2021
  4. Kari Win User

Someone Has Hacked My Hotmail Email Address...

Nobody (I repeat: nobody) can sign in to your Microsoft email account (hotmail.com, outlook.com, live.com, msn.com) if you set up two step verification.

Go to https://account.live.com, select Account & privacy, select More security settings, scroll down to Two-step verification and turn it on (tutorial).

Having two-step verification on, whenever I or anyone else tries to sign-in to my account from a non-trusted device, I or a possible unauthorized intruder will be asked to enter a security code which will be sent to my mobile phone. Without this code sign in will be declined. A non-trusted device is any PC or any browser I have not used to sign in before.

Because Microsoft offers this two-step verification, all unauthorized log ins are user's own fault because user has selected not to use two-step verification.

Thema:

1. Microsoft Verification email address. - Similar Threads - Microsoft Verification email

2. is this a legitimate Microsoft email address. Microsoft address as *** Email address is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    is this a legitimate Microsoft email address. Microsoft address as *** Email address is...: I was contacted by this email adress today t otell me that 4 of a group email were uncontactable. They were all blue yonder email users. The email told me to contact them and tell them they need their admin to deal with this as it may be a firewall problem. They also advised...
  3. is this a legitimate Microsoft email address. Microsoft address as *** Email address is...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    is this a legitimate Microsoft email address. Microsoft address as *** Email address is...: I was contacted by this email adress today t otell me that 4 of a group email were uncontactable. They were all blue yonder email users. The email told me to contact them and tell them they need their admin to deal with this as it may be a firewall problem. They also advised...
  4. is this a legitimate Microsoft email address. Microsoft address as *** Email address is...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. How to change verification email address on work account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change verification email address on work account?: Hi,I have set up password reset on my work account with phone AND email. However, I have entered a wrong email address, and I am the only administrator on the work account. So, now I cannot log in to Office Admin and change it because I have forgotten my password and I cannot...
  6. How to change verification email address on work account?

How to change verification email address on work account?: Hi,I have set up password reset on my work account with phone AND email. However, I have entered a wrong email address, and I am the only administrator on the work account. So, now I cannot log in to Office Admin and change it because I have forgotten my password and I cannot...
  7. Verification email address now invalid

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Verification email address now invalid: Hey all, I have been locked out of my account and as result am unable to use my laptop. Because silly me forgot the password. *I take full responsibility for that*The problem is that my verification email that has since been assigned to my account has since been de-activated....
  8. Verification email address now invalid

Verification email address now invalid: Hey all, I have been locked out of my account and as result am unable to use my laptop. Because silly me forgot the password. *I take full responsibility for that*The problem is that my verification email that has since been assigned to my account has since been de-activated....
  9. Personal Vault - verification email address

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Personal Vault - verification email address: Hi, How do I change the verification email address when accessing my Personal Vault please? At the moment I have the option to have a security code sent to either my mobile phone number or an old, now obsolete email address? This email address is not the normal one...
  10. VERIFICATION EMAILS FROM MICROSOFT

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    VERIFICATION EMAILS FROM MICROSOFT: Has anyone else found that these emails which are sent from Microsoft to tell you that your information has been verified successfully contain 'links' to allow you into your new account, WHICH ARE NOT LIVE. There should be a little dotted line underneath the link to denote...