Windows 10: Microsoft video editer error message

Discus and support Microsoft video editer error message in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello,I am Vatshal SharmaWhen I choose my video to edit in microsoft video editer, It shows a error message These Files Have Properties That Can't Be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by VATSHAL Gautam, May 30, 2023.

1. Microsoft video editer error message

Hello,I am Vatshal SharmaWhen I choose my video to edit in microsoft video editer, It shows a error message These Files Have Properties That Can't Be Read, So We Couldn't Add Them".I tried reparing and resetting microsoft photoes but still getting this error message. I also tried restarting my PC and terminating and reinstalling this app.But It doesn'tworks.Can anyone tells me the solution of this question soon? Because I have to edit my youtube video

:)

VATSHAL Gautam, May 30, 2023
  2. pepanee Win User

Can't get Youtube to show videos in Chrome

Load this checklist video in Edge:
    (I'm assuming you did at least a few of these steps, since you stated you tried other suggestions earlier)

Go through the list of suggestions here to try to repair YouTube for Chrome...

pepanee, May 30, 2023
  3. Fred22 Win User
    Error messages while posting videos on Facebook

Microsoft video editer error message 134125d1494263510t-error-messages-while-posting-videos-facebook-image.png
    Check this out, Ken. It says I have no devices listed, but no option for listing that I can see. Do you know what I need to do from here?

Fred22, May 30, 2023
  4. Nisko Win User

Microsoft video editer error message

Can't get Youtube to show videos in Chrome

I haven't gotteen to this suggestion yet - but, I've shut down half my Extensions and, now, I get the voice of the Youtube videos - but still not the video. Thought this clue might help.

Nisko, May 30, 2023
Thema:

Microsoft video editer error message

1. Microsoft video editer error message - Similar Threads - Microsoft video editer

2. Microsoft video editer error message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft video editer error message: Hello,I am Vatshal SharmaWhen I choose my video to edit in microsoft video editer, It shows a error message These Files Have Properties That Can't Be Read, So We Couldn't Add Them".I tried reparing and resetting microsoft photoes but still getting this error message. I also...
  3. Video editing

Video editing: Hello all, is there anyone that can advise me as to which Video editing suite I need. NOTHING on W10 can 'cut & save' section of video. Cannot find cut & save' on VLC. Any advise helpful. thks...
  4. Video editing software on microsoft store

Video editing software on microsoft store: Please what is the best video and audio editing software on microsoft store . I will also want to know the best app for video tutorials in the store. Thanks...
  5. Video editing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Video editing: when I start the Photos app, there is no button or icon ie New Video tabthat will let me record or edit a video. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-editing/6030b3fa-f4cd-44f4-9292-cdaf43167e38
  6. video editing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    video editing: can someone tell me how to add slo mo to videos https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-editing/45cc779b-8b0c-4a88-9e53-2781d0339ca0
  7. Microsoft, video editing

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft, video editing: I love all the new apps Microsoft has to offer. I believe one time when I was going through them, you had a video editing app already in Microsoft and not to download another one. I believe the one in Microsoft was free and it just kept on going with things it offered page...
  8. Edit a video

Edit a video: Hello, I'm trying to edit a video with the Photos application. All my videos are in .mp4 format. The problem is that I can't see the video and only have this blackscreen, even though I have the preview (see attached). What's wrong? Thanks in advance ! [ATTACH]...
  9. video editing

video editing: I have win 10 home edition does it have video editor https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_music/video-editing/16b4a688-0f08-4c52-a28d-0dc280b8f83a
  10. Video editing?

Video editing?: I haven't seen any mention of Movie Maker in any of the information on Windows 10. Will there be a Windows 10 version? If not will the old version still work under Windows 10? 8857