Windows 10: Microsoft video editor music

Discus and support Microsoft video editor music in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I recently uploaded my first video on youtube wich I edited in Microsofts video editor, because I couldn't find copyrightfree music fitting for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Redpineapple321, Jan 15, 2021.

1. Microsoft video editor music

Hi,

I recently uploaded my first video on youtube wich I edited in Microsofts video editor, because I couldn't find copyrightfree music fitting for my video I used some of the standard music of the background music option. I used ''Samenzijn'' & ''Zondagen'' Names are in Dutch

After I uploaded the video I started to wonder if could just these or if I should have creditted someone or the app.

So my question is if I can just use the standard music from Microsoft video editor or should I have creddited someone. if so, who?

Also I don't even know if they are copyrightfree because I couldn't find who made them or if they were copyrightfree, so is this even the case?

:)

Redpineapple321, Jan 15, 2021
  2. andsherri Win User

Add background music to parts of video in Microsoft Video Editor

Hi, I am a teacher currently using Zoom to teach. I am trying to use Microsoft Video Editor to add title cards and background music to the recordings of the Zoom sessions. How do I use background music for parts of the video, and not all? Thanks

***Modified title from: background music***

andsherri, Jan 15, 2021
  3. andsherri Win User
    Add background music to parts of video in Microsoft Video Editor

Thank you. That does help. Can you suggest a tutorial video that can help me learn how to use this app? I keep seeing Photos recommended, but that seems more difficult to me for editing videos. Thank you.

andsherri, Jan 15, 2021
  4. Microsoft video editor music

Music clips - Microsoft Photos / Video Editor App

Are the music clips on Microsoft photos / Video Editor app (that can be used as background) copywrite free? i.e. can I publish my video using the clips available as standard?

MarcusSpeirs, Jan 15, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft video editor music

1. Microsoft video editor music - Similar Threads - Microsoft video editor

2. Copyrighted music on Microsoft Video Editor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Copyrighted music on Microsoft Video Editor: I haven't posted my YouTube video yet, but I am using the song called TV Tune and I want to know if it's copyrighted. If it is, may I please have permission to use it?...
  3. Copyrighted music on Microsoft Video Editor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Copyrighted music on Microsoft Video Editor: I haven't posted my YouTube video yet, but I am using the song called TV Tune and I want to know if it's copyrighted. If it is, may I please have permission to use it?...
  4. Copyrighted Music on Microsoft Video Editor

Copyrighted Music on Microsoft Video Editor: I have recently tried to upload videos to YouTube with music from the Microsoft video editor and it claimed copyright issues on a few. The songs on the video editor listed as Funky Strut, On Hold and Simpler Times are flagged by YouTube as copyrighted. Are they not meant for...
  5. Background music in Microsoft video editor

Background music in Microsoft video editor: In my Microsoft video editor , there are only one background music audio. and I am using Windows 10... So, how can I found multiple audio ??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/background-music-in-microsoft-video-editor/139270ec-5eb0-4b31-961c-232f1b11a4d1
  6. Custom background music in microsoft video editor

Custom background music in microsoft video editor: In my microsoft video editor , there are only one custom audio. and i am using Windows 10... So, how can i found multiple audio ??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/custom-background-music-in-microsoft-video-editor/139270ec-5eb0-4b31-961c-232f1b11a4d1
  7. Music clips - Microsoft Photos / Video Editor App

Music clips - Microsoft Photos / Video Editor App: Are the music clips on Microsoft photos / Video Editor app that can be used as background copywrite free? i.e. can I publish my video using the clips available as standard?...
  8. Video Editor Background Music

Video Editor Background Music: Hi, about the free background music available in Video Editor, where does it come from? I like some of the soundtracks such as "Anodized" and "Neon Night" and I was wondering if I could download or find it on YouTube to listen to....
  9. Add background music to parts of video in Microsoft Video Editor

Add background music to parts of video in Microsoft Video Editor: Hi, I am a teacher currently using Zoom to teach. I am trying to use Microsoft Video Editor to add title cards and background music to the recordings of the Zoom sessions. How do I use background music for parts of the video, and not all? Thanks ***Modified title from:...
  10. Microsoft Video Editor app background music copyright

Microsoft Video Editor app background music copyright: I used Microsoft photo/video editor app background music in one of my video which I uploaded to YouTube, later YouTube marked this video music copyright issue. I believe all the background musics in this app are generic, free to use, please let me know what should I do?...