Windows 10: microsoft video editor

Discus and support microsoft video editor in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; hi I have a asus novogo tp370QL when I try to load Microsoft video editor on the device error message comes up say "this device does not work with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Rudy14, Dec 29, 2018.

1. Rudy14 Win User

microsoft video editor

hi

I have a asus novogo tp370QL

when I try to load Microsoft video editor on the device error message comes up say "this device does not work with video editor"

anyone know how to solve this problem?

:)

Rudy14, Dec 29, 2018

2. video editor

Hi,

With regard to your concern about video editor, we suggest that you use our Feedback Hub so that our Software Engineers and Software Developers will be able to check your feature requests. Go to
    App list > Feedback Hub.

Regards.

Dennis Zac, Dec 29, 2018
  3. Issues with Microsoft photo editor

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. Since when are you facing this issue?
    2. Are you aware of any changes made on your computer recently?
    3. What exactly happen when you try to use the Photo editor?
    4. Which version of Windows are you currently using?

I understand you are facing issues with Photo editor application, if you are using the Photo editor app which is downloaded from Microsoft Store, I suggest you to refer the following article and try few troubleshooting
    steps to fix issues with Photo editor
    and check if that helps.

Microsoft has replaced Photo Editor with Microsoft Office Picture Manager, a new photo editing and cataloging program in Office 2010, in Office 2007, and in Office 2003.

If the application has been removed from your PC, when you install Microsoft Office 2010, Microsoft Office 2007, or Microsoft Office 2003, I suggest you to refer the following article to reinstall

Photo Editor
    and check if that helps.

Reply back with the information, to help you further.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Dec 29, 2018
  4. Ernie San Win User

microsoft video editor

MP3 Files Not Recognized By Windows 10 When Adding To A Video Editor

Hello,

There are a lot of possible reasons why the MP3 files unrecognizable when adding to a video editor. This may be due to limitations of supported file formats or the video editor that you are using needs to be updated. To isolate the issue, we'd like to ask
    a few questions:

• What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Did you successfully add a MP3 file to your video editor before?
    • What's the application that you are using when editing a video?

We are looking forward to your reply.

Ernie San, Dec 29, 2018
Thema:

microsoft video editor

1. microsoft video editor - Similar Threads - microsoft video editor

2. Microsoft Video Editor

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Video Editor: I am trying to make a video from pics and videos I have on my computer. I've added text and a few title slides to the storyboard, but when I export the video, neither the text additions nor the title slides show up in the finished video. What am I doing wrong that they don't...
  3. Microsoft Video Editor

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Video Editor: Hello,I would like to know if all the options on Video Editor such as the 3D effects with sound, 3D library with sound, motion, and any other options you give under Video Editor be used to create videos for publishing on Facebook or are there copyright and royalty rights on...
  4. microsoft photos video editor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsoft photos video editor: Is there some way to control the size of text boxes? They seem to differ very slightly but apparently randomly, and the actual text size is reduced to fit inside the box....
  5. Microsoft video editor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft video editor: I'm been using microsoft video editor for few weeks now and its been okay. But today it wont let me upload MP4 files and after several repairs and restarts its still has same issue. In addition I'm unable to uninstall app or find a way to reinstall. any ideas?...
  6. Microsoft Video Editor Error

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Video Editor Error: What if I dont want to lose the files on video editor so I cant reset or uninstall and the repair button won't work for this problem. "Choose some other files. Something went wrong and we couldn't add some files."...
  7. PROBLEM WITH MICROSOFT VIDEO EDITOR

in Windows 10 Customization
    PROBLEM WITH MICROSOFT VIDEO EDITOR: Hello ... There is a Microsoft video editor on your computer for making simple movies ... I created a movie consisting of several movies, but the whole thing is not smooth ... At some point in each movie the image transforms and stutters.It looks terrible ... Do you know what...
  8. Microsoft Video Editor

Microsoft Video Editor: Hi - I'm using Microsoft Video Editor for the first time. I've edited my video and saved it. However, the image on the saved file thumbnail seems to have been selected randomly from a freeze frame in the video and looks awful. How can I change this for a better freeze frame?...
  9. Microsoft Video Editor Not Exporting

Microsoft Video Editor Not Exporting: Hello, I have been trying to make a video using Microsoft Video Editor through Photos. The app itself worked fine. I made the video about 6 minutes long exactly the way I wanted to and it looks about as good as I want it to. But when I go to export it, it won't export. I...
  10. text of microsoft video editor

text of microsoft video editor: how do i get the text to stay longer on the microsoft video editor? it is disappearing too fast for the content to be read. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/text-of-microsoft-video-editor/2d3f9e9e-3ac3-453a-8ce9-dafcc70d69f7

Users found this page by searching for:

1. lost my microsoft video editerhow do i get it back

2. reinstall microsoft video editor