Microsoft Virtual Academy courses: Office 365 security

Discus and support Microsoft Virtual Academy courses: Office 365 security in Windows 10 News on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; Three courses around Office 365 security are now available through the Microsoft Virtual Academy. Exchange Online Protection (EOP) If you’re... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Nov 17, 2014.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Source...

:)

Brink, Nov 17, 2014
  2. BorderReiver(2) Win User

For two days I seem to be unable to post a question on the Microsoft Virtual Academy forum.

Apologies for posting to what is probably the wrong forum, but I'm struggling to find an appropriate one. Feel free to move to the correct forum.

I've just started attempting a course on the Microsoft Virtual Academy. I have a problem but for two days I seem to be unable to post a question on the Microsoft Virtual Academy forum. Is this a temporary blip, has it been closed to new questions, or am I
    doing something wrong?

Thanks for any advice.

BorderReiver(2), Nov 17, 2014
  3. Harshit Khandelwal Win User
    Why is there not an app of Microsoft Virtual Academy? Could you please help me to how to use MVA without an app?

Why is there not an app of Microsoft Virtual Academy? Could you please help me to how to use MVA without an app?

Original Title: Microsoft Virtual Academy

Harshit Khandelwal, Nov 17, 2014
Thema:

Microsoft Virtual Academy courses: Office 365 security

Microsoft Virtual Academy courses: Office 365 security - Similar Threads - Microsoft Virtual Academy

1. Miracast Problem with Microsoft wifi direct virtual adapter

in Windows 10 News
    Miracast Problem with Microsoft wifi direct virtual adapter: i m using win10 ver 1803. connectivity problem while using miracast. after doing lots of research i found the problem with Microsoft Wifi Direct Virtual Adapter. My System Mac address is ba:81:98:26:20:c8. My system is showing Two Wifi direct virtual adapter,1. Microsoft...
  2. installing Win 10 into Microsoft Virtual Machine - no tutorial?

in Windows 10 News
    installing Win 10 into Microsoft Virtual Machine - no tutorial?: I thought I could use the same USB created with the Media Creation tool, that I used to create a regular Win 10 installation. But I'm missing something, because I can't get the VM to recognize that USB drive. 57397
  3. Missing the "Microsoft hosted network virtual adapter" driver

in Windows 10 News
    Missing the "Microsoft hosted network virtual adapter" driver: After I found that I found that I was missing the "Microsoft hosted network virtual adapter" in my device manager, even when I enabled hidden devices which leaves me at a bit of a dead end. Is there anything I can do or is my PC unable to start a mobile hotspot? 87542
  4. Microsoft Network Hosted Virtual Adapter Driver uninstalled

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Network Hosted Virtual Adapter Driver uninstalled: The other day I went to start up my VPN Virtual AP for my Chromecast and iPad to connect to via my Windows 10 Machine using the following commands (have done this several times before and it has worked fine): netsh wlan set hostednetwork mode=allow ssid=NETWORKNAME...
  5. Microsoft Virtual Academy (MVA) Offers Free Win10 Security Course

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Virtual Academy (MVA) Offers Free Win10 Security Course: From Microsoft's MCP Monthly newsletter Windows 10 Security in Real Life Build up your Windows 10 security skills, and find out how Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection can help you to detect, investigate, and respond to Advanced Persistent Threats. Get the...
  6. How Microsoft Research is Making Virtual Reality Tangible

in Windows 10 News
    How Microsoft Research is Making Virtual Reality Tangible: “Ask yourself how you really want to interact with virtual objects? The simple answer is that we want to handle them as if they are real, just reach out a hand to grasp them, pick them up, feel what they’re made of, and do all that in a natural way that requires no learning.”...
  7. Microsoft Virtual Academy KNOW IT PROVE IT CHALLENGE

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Virtual Academy KNOW IT PROVE IT CHALLENGE: Accepting the Know it. Prove it. challenge gets you into the Agency, an organization of technological masterminds who use their skills for good. The Agency's doors—and our challenges—are open to developers, data pros, and students, all of whom can pick up valuable skills...
Microsoft Virtual Academy courses: Office 365 security solved