Windows 10: Microsoft Virtual Academy courses: Office 365 security

Discus and support Microsoft Virtual Academy courses: Office 365 security in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Three courses around Office 365 security are now available through the Microsoft Virtual Academy. Exchange Online Protection (EOP) If you’re... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Nov 16, 2014.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Microsoft Virtual Academy courses: Office 365 security

Source...

:)

Brink, Nov 16, 2014
  2. BorderReiver(2) Win User

For two days I seem to be unable to post a question on the Microsoft Virtual Academy forum.

Apologies for posting to what is probably the wrong forum, but I'm struggling to find an appropriate one. Feel free to move to the correct forum.

I've just started attempting a course on the Microsoft Virtual Academy. I have a problem but for two days I seem to be unable to post a question on the Microsoft Virtual Academy forum. Is this a temporary blip, has it been closed to new questions, or am I
    doing something wrong?

Thanks for any advice.

BorderReiver(2), Nov 16, 2014
  3. Harshit Khandelwal Win User
    Why is there not an app of Microsoft Virtual Academy? Could you please help me to how to use MVA without an app?

Why is there not an app of Microsoft Virtual Academy? Could you please help me to how to use MVA without an app?

Original Title: Microsoft Virtual Academy

Harshit Khandelwal, Nov 16, 2014
Thema:

Microsoft Virtual Academy courses: Office 365 security

1. Microsoft Virtual Academy courses: Office 365 security - Similar Threads - Microsoft Virtual Academy

2. Microsoft office 365

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft office 365: Hi I am an RMIT Student who has registered with my university email login details with Microsoft to download Office on my personal laptop windows 10. I keep getting error message when I try to install it....
  3. Microsoft will Combine Office 365 and Microsoft 365 Roadmaps

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft will Combine Office 365 and Microsoft 365 Roadmaps: In mid-September, the Office 365 Roadmap will become the Microsoft 365 Roadmap. In addition to retaining all the current information and functionality of the existing Office 365 Roadmap, the new site will include Microsoft 365 product features from Windows 10, Enterprise...
  4. security and antivirus for microsoft 365

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    security and antivirus for microsoft 365: Hi, I have recently purchased Microsoft 365 university and as I have a new computer I need to know what security and antivirus protection is offered as part of the 365. I understand it includes windows defender, is this adequate for antivirus software?...
  5. Microsoft Word Office 365

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Word Office 365: Does anyone have a way to restore a corrupt Word document? I've tried everything and I really need this document. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/microsoft-word-office-365/51fde4cc-82e6-41f8-8520-82cc41422b5e
  6. Microsoft Office 365 Outlook

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Office 365 Outlook: Win 7 to Win 10 upgrade. After installing Office 365, I cannot find my "Contacts" in the Outlook address book. Looking for a solution. 31803
  7. Microsoft Virtual Academy (MVA) Offers Free Win10 Security Course

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Virtual Academy (MVA) Offers Free Win10 Security Course: From Microsoft's MCP Monthly newsletter Windows 10 Security in Real Life Build up your Windows 10 security skills, and find out how Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection can help you to detect, investigate, and respond to Advanced Persistent Threats. Get the...
  8. Microsoft Announces Office Delve for Office 365

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Announces Office Delve for Office 365: In his keynote today at the Convergence conference, Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella showed Office Delve as a prime example of how Microsoft is reimagining productivity to help people work in new and more connected ways. Delve is an experience within Office 365 that surfaces...
  9. October Office 365 security and compliance update

in Windows 10 News
    October Office 365 security and compliance update: Over the last month, the Office 365 team has continued to introduce new security features and capabilities. Here is a roundup of some key security and compliance news from the last month: Applying intelligence to security and compliance in Office 365—To stay ahead of the...
  10. Microsoft Virtual Academy KNOW IT PROVE IT CHALLENGE

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Virtual Academy KNOW IT PROVE IT CHALLENGE: Accepting the Know it. Prove it. challenge gets you into the Agency, an organization of technological masterminds who use their skills for good. The Agency's doors—and our challenges—are open to developers, data pros, and students, all of whom can pick up valuable skills...