Windows 10: Microsoft Virtual Academy KNOW IT PROVE IT CHALLENGE

Discus and support Microsoft Virtual Academy KNOW IT PROVE IT CHALLENGE in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Accepting the Know it. Prove it. challenge gets you into the Agency, an organization of technological masterminds who use their skills for good. The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Apr 20, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Microsoft Virtual Academy KNOW IT PROVE IT CHALLENGE

Source: Know it. Prove it.

:)

Brink, Apr 20, 2017

2. Why is there not an app of Microsoft Virtual Academy? Could you please help me to how to use MVA without an app?

Why is there not an app of Microsoft Virtual Academy? Could you please help me to how to use MVA without an app?

Original Title: Microsoft Virtual Academy

Harshit Khandelwal, Apr 20, 2017
  3. KomouPoji Win User
    Why is there not an app of Microsoft Virtual Academy? Could you please help me to how to use MVA without an app?

Hi,

Thank you for the response and Microsoft Virtual Academy can be found in Google play store.

Microsoft Virtual Academy can be download from play store of your device but in different language.

I hope the information is helpful.

Regards,

Komou Poji.

KomouPoji, Apr 20, 2017
Thema:

Microsoft Virtual Academy KNOW IT PROVE IT CHALLENGE

1. Microsoft Virtual Academy KNOW IT PROVE IT CHALLENGE - Similar Threads - Microsoft Virtual Academy

2. I don’t know the challenging phrase

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don’t know the challenging phrase: How to deal with the challenging phrase I don’t know it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-know-the-challenging-phrase/3e514eb5-abc6-4a37-beb8-355a32345363
  3. I don’t know the challenging phrase

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I don’t know the challenging phrase: How to deal with the challenging phrase I don’t know it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-know-the-challenging-phrase/3e514eb5-abc6-4a37-beb8-355a32345363
  4. Can't log in. Don't know challenge phrase

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't log in. Don't know challenge phrase: Pin was entered incorrectly 4 times by a friend.Now the log in screen is requesting a challenge phrase which I don't have or forgot when I set up windows 10 a long time ago.How do I get the challenge phrase to go away and enter my pin?I can't log in and turn off challenge...
  5. Can't log in. Don't know challenge phrase

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't log in. Don't know challenge phrase: Pin was entered incorrectly 4 times by a friend.Now the log in screen is requesting a challenge phrase which I don't have or forgot when I set up windows 10 a long time ago.How do I get the challenge phrase to go away and enter my pin?I can't log in and turn off challenge...
  6. Microsoft solitaire challenge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft solitaire challenge: Up until yesterday 03/14/2020, I was able to login thru Xbox in windows 10 and play the challenges. but now I get errors 101 and 104. Can anyone help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-solitaire-challenge/cfa98d79-5f5c-4a6a-9044-e7efa7d11b9a
  7. Khan Academy App

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Khan Academy App: Is it possible to download the Khan Academy app on my laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/khan-academy-app/57953d11-b094-49ba-81c2-26ab9dc5bed0"
  8. healthcare academy

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    healthcare academy: When I try to print my certificates a screen comes up that says my privacy is turned on. How do I turn it off so I can print my certificates. It also does it when I try to print info from Club Wyndham....
  9. Microsoft Virtual Academy (MVA) Offers Free Win10 Security Course

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Virtual Academy (MVA) Offers Free Win10 Security Course: From Microsoft's MCP Monthly newsletter Windows 10 Security in Real Life Build up your Windows 10 security skills, and find out how Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection can help you to detect, investigate, and respond to Advanced Persistent Threats. Get the...
  10. Microsoft Virtual Academy courses: Office 365 security

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Virtual Academy courses: Office 365 security: Three courses around Office 365 security are now available through the Microsoft Virtual Academy. Exchange Online Protection (EOP) If you’re looking to protect your organization from spam and malware, check out this course on Microsoft Exchange Online Protection (EOP),...