Windows 10: Microsoft Virtual Agent Software for Purchase

Discus and support Microsoft Virtual Agent Software for Purchase in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Good afternoon! I have been asked to pull information about a software product titled, "Microsoft Virtual Agent." In my internet-research I seem to... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Jeffrey D., Jun 24, 2021.

1. Microsoft Virtual Agent Software for Purchase

Good afternoon! I have been asked to pull information about a software product titled, "Microsoft Virtual Agent." In my internet-research I seem to be finding out about 'what the agent does' as opposed to how one could go about purchasing the software product for on-prem use. As told to me, the product would be used in our BOT Program. Any information/links for this product including T&C, EULA, and pricing models would be greatly appreciated. In advance, thanks and have a GREAT afternoon! GREAT

:)

Jeffrey D., Jun 24, 2021

2. Microsoft Virtual Agent

I wanted to see if you could send me the steps to disable the virtual agent that keeps popping up on my screen.

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

ChrisPreslar, Jun 24, 2021
  3. Argel Obm Win User
    Disable Virtual Agent

Hi,

The Virtual Agent on the support page of Microsoft is a feature and part of the web page. If you really want to disable it, you can refer to the steps provided by other community member in this thread as a workaround. If you want the support page of Microsoft
    to have an option to disable the Virtual Agent, you can refer to the reply of
    Mark Isi

Regards.

Argel Obm, Jun 24, 2021
  4. Argel Obm Win User

Microsoft Virtual Agent Software for Purchase

Cannot type in microsoft virtual agent

Hi,

We need to clarify some information for us to better understand your concern. Kindly answer these questions:

• Can you please tell us how you're accessing Microsoft Virtual Agent?
    • Which web browser are you using? Can you type in Microsoft Virtual Agent when using other web browsers?
    • Can you still type on other web pages or when using other apps like Notepad or Microsoft Word?
    • Have you attempted clicking inside the text box to see if the text cursor will appear?

Argel Obm, Jun 24, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft Virtual Agent Software for Purchase

1. Microsoft Virtual Agent Software for Purchase - Similar Threads - Microsoft Virtual Agent

2. virtual agent is not working.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    virtual agent is not working.: HelloI just upgraded my pc hardware and i am having issue with my w10 key and virtual agent is no help because it just keeps loading.Is there any way to fix this?...
  3. virtual agent is not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    virtual agent is not working.: HelloI just upgraded my pc hardware and i am having issue with my w10 key and virtual agent is no help because it just keeps loading.Is there any way to fix this?...
  4. virtual agent is not working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Virtual Agent cannot type

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Virtual Agent cannot type: Been trying to contact a virtual agent to resolve my subscription refund issue but can't type at all in the Virtual Agent windows regardless of which browser I am using or whether trying to connect on my PC or laptop. It has been a very frustrating experience for me coz I am...
  6. How to change the Virtual Agent language

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to change the Virtual Agent language: Hi, When I click for help in Windows 10 settings in Apps & Features the Virtual Agent window opens but the language is in French. How can I change the language to English? Thanks...
  7. Virtual Agent

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Virtual Agent: Virtual Agent does not work. How can I reach tech support? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/virtual-agent/8a0c400b-2e99-44bc-9f37-b4601346b5aa
  8. virtual agent

in Windows 10 Customization
    virtual agent: where is my virtual agent https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/virtual-agent/d80a7ab8-432c-4499-99bb-443d409379cf
  9. Virtual agent

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Virtual agent: I have been unable to even post a question. I have trying to get Cortana to get my email but cannot access the agent. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/virtual-agent/fe9eb32f-3080-4e0a-8c55-35c54cbce019
  10. Microsoft's Virtual Agent does not allow type in question

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft's Virtual Agent does not allow type in question: w 10 pro Chrome any help appreciated https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/microsofts-virtual-agent-does-not-allow-type-in/fb791933-9e04-4ce1-907a-17d5a03a4295