Windows 10: Microsoft Visio Crash

Discus and support Microsoft Visio Crash in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have been working with Microsoft Visio for some time and my file sizes have increased dramatically after introducing many stencils to the document.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MD_20, Aug 29, 2019.

1. MD_20 Win User

Microsoft Visio Crash

I have been working with Microsoft Visio for some time and my file sizes have increased dramatically after introducing many stencils to the document. When attempting to save or open the document, it will take quite a while to respond. When attempting to add another stencil to diagrams, the file application will stop responding and force close.

Does anybody know a solution to this problem?

-MD

:)

MD_20, Aug 29, 2019
  2. Brad_1701 Win User

Visio 2016

I am always having Visio 2016 crash, especially when linking Visio shapes to Excel data.

I have used Visio for decades, and still find Visio 2003 to be stable.

I have checked if any Bluetooth plugins are enabled as per online suggestions, and there are no Bluetooth plug ins

This happens on both my laptops, different manufactures, less then a year old.

VERY FRUSTRATING!!!!!

Brad_1701, Aug 29, 2019
  3. Visio 2013

Hi 1dickroche

First step is to uninstall Visio 2013 from the current computer it is installed on.

Click Start > Settings > Apps > Apps & features

Scroll through the list

Select Visio 2013

Click Uninstall

Proceed to install Visio 2013 on the new computer

If you don't have the reinstall media for Visio 2013, you can download it from the following link:

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/instal...

After reinstall Visio, you will likely need to contact support to reactivate it since it was previously installed and in use on another computer.

Microsoft Support

Andre for Directly, Aug 29, 2019
  4. Edwin Win User

Microsoft Visio Crash

Edwin, Aug 29, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Visio Crash

1. Microsoft Visio Crash - Similar Threads - Microsoft Visio Crash

2. Visio Licence

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Visio Licence: Hi all, my PC is dead so, I want to re-install the Visio on a new PC.I did that and then the system asks for the Activation Key, then says that is already installed and to call Microsoft.The number is wrong. I have sent a request to support, and the response is useless they...
  3. Visio 2016

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Visio 2016: I have a new computer, I need to move my Visio 2016 to this computer but my license keys do not work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/visio-2016/cd6927b3-a052-46f0-9474-00032c645fb8
  4. Visio 2016

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Visio 2016: I have a new computer, I need to move my Visio 2016 to this computer but my license keys do not work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/visio-2016/cd6927b3-a052-46f0-9474-00032c645fb8
  5. Visio 2016

6. Microsoft Visio and Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Visio and Windows 11: Hi, Since installing Windows 11 I am having a lot of issues when I use Microsoft Visio.Visio continually stops Blue wheel and sometimes crashes.Very hard to work with.Any help would be great.Cheers, Stuart...
  7. Microsoft Visio and Windows 11

Microsoft Visio and Windows 11: Hi, Since installing Windows 11 I am having a lot of issues when I use Microsoft Visio.Visio continually stops Blue wheel and sometimes crashes.Very hard to work with.Any help would be great.Cheers, Stuart...
  8. Microsoft Visio

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft Visio: I purchased MS Visio in South Africa but now live in Spain. When I enter the product key in my new laptop I get an error message saying the product key didn't work, with a code Ox80041023. Any ideas how to activate the product key in the new country...
  9. Visio Viewer?

Visio Viewer?: Does anyone have Visio Viewer working with Windows 10? I've tried to install the 2013 viewer and use IE to open the vsd file, but it just comes up blank. The MS requirements appear to say that it supports up to version 10, not IE 11. Thanks!! 21801
  10. Microsoft Visio

Microsoft Visio: Hi guys , I am just looking for a free alternative to Microsft Visio for networking diagram. Any solutions ? thanks 85069

Users found this page by searching for:

1. visio 2010 files make crash visio 2019