Windows 10: Microsoft Visio

Discus and support Microsoft Visio in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I purchased MS Visio in South Africa but now live in Spain. When I enter the product key in my new laptop I get an error message saying the product key... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by RogerKeighley, Jun 8, 2019.

1. Microsoft Visio

I purchased MS Visio in South Africa but now live in Spain. When I enter the product key in my new laptop I get an error message saying the product key didn't work, with a code Ox80041023. Any ideas how to activate the product key in the new country

:)

RogerKeighley, Jun 8, 2019

2. Visio 2013

Hi 1dickroche

First step is to uninstall Visio 2013 from the current computer it is installed on.

Click Start > Settings > Apps > Apps & features

Scroll through the list

Select Visio 2013

Click Uninstall

Proceed to install Visio 2013 on the new computer

If you don't have the reinstall media for Visio 2013, you can download it from the following link:

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/instal...

After reinstall Visio, you will likely need to contact support to reactivate it since it was previously installed and in use on another computer.

Microsoft Support

Andre for Directly, Jun 8, 2019
  3. Edwin Win User
    Edwin, Jun 8, 2019
  4. Microsoft Visio

Transfer Visio 2016 from my old computer to my new one. How?

Step 1: uninstall Visio on the current computer

Press Windows key + R

Type: appwiz.cpl

Scroll through the list

Select Visio 2016, click uninstall on the command bar.

Make sure you have your product key

Step 2: install Visio 2016 on the new computer

Install Visio - Office Support

Step 3: You might need to reactivate using chat support:

See the steps how to use chat support in Windows 10 or over the web to contact chat support to reactivate:

Activate Your Microsoft Office or Windows 10 License via Microsoft Chat Support

Andre Da Costa, Jun 8, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Visio

1. Microsoft Visio - Similar Threads - Microsoft Visio

2. installation and activation of Microsoft Visio Professional 2021 from a link

in Windows 10 Gaming
    installation and activation of Microsoft Visio Professional 2021 from a link: To the Microsoft community, I hope that someone who is knowledgeable of the various ways of installing and activating Microsoft software can help me in this matter. I made a one-time purchase of a lifetime license of Microsoft Visio Professional 2021 as a desktop program/app...
  3. installation and activation of Microsoft Visio Professional 2021 from a link

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    installation and activation of Microsoft Visio Professional 2021 from a link: To the Microsoft community, I hope that someone who is knowledgeable of the various ways of installing and activating Microsoft software can help me in this matter. I made a one-time purchase of a lifetime license of Microsoft Visio Professional 2021 as a desktop program/app...
  4. Microsoft Visio and Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Visio and Windows 11: Hi, Since installing Windows 11 I am having a lot of issues when I use Microsoft Visio.Visio continually stops Blue wheel and sometimes crashes.Very hard to work with.Any help would be great.Cheers, Stuart...
  5. Microsoft Visio and Windows 11

Microsoft Visio and Windows 11: Hi, Since installing Windows 11 I am having a lot of issues when I use Microsoft Visio.Visio continually stops Blue wheel and sometimes crashes.Very hard to work with.Any help would be great.Cheers, Stuart...
  6. Transferring Microsoft Visio 2010 from old laptop to new laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Transferring Microsoft Visio 2010 from old laptop to new laptop: How do I transfer Microsoft Visio 2010 from my old laptop to my new laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transferring-microsoft-visio-2010-from-old-laptop/da0d1578-3b8e-4e31-910b-9f5a4e17d674
  7. Windows 10 May 2019 Update causes Microsoft Visio web to freeze

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 May 2019 Update causes Microsoft Visio web to freeze: Microsoft Visio, which is used used to create simple or complicated diagrams, could be freezing on Windows 10 May 2019 Update (version 1903). Microsoft Visio is an adaptable program mostly used by almost everyone in business or organisation and organizations to create a...
  8. Microsoft Visio Crash

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Visio Crash: I have been working with Microsoft Visio for some time and my file sizes have increased dramatically after introducing many stencils to the document. When attempting to save or open the document, it will take quite a while to respond. When attempting to add another stencil to...
  9. HOW TO TAKE AWAY SHARED SCREEN MICROSOFT VISIO

in Windows 10 Customization
    HOW TO TAKE AWAY SHARED SCREEN MICROSOFT VISIO: I HAVE A PROBLEM... MAYBE ITS A SOLUTION. I AM WORKING IN MICROSOFT VISIO. I HAVE A LENOVO PC. TODAY I TOOK MY PC FROM THE DOCKING STATION AND TRAVELLED TOO MY CABIN. I FORGOT TOO TAKE ALL WINDOWS FROM THE BIG SCREEN IN OFFICE DOWN TOO TE PC SCREEN. NOW I CANNOT USE EVERY...
  10. Microsoft Visio

Microsoft Visio: Hi guys , I am just looking for a free alternative to Microsft Visio for networking diagram. Any solutions ? thanks 85069

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft visio error: beta version expired

2. how to stop connecting to markets.books.microsoft.com

3. stop markets.books.microsoft.com from connecting

4. stop markets.books.microsoft.com,
  5. markets.books.microsoft.com ,
  6. expired certificate markets.books.microsoft.com,
  7. How to stop MicrosoftEdge.exe attempting to establish a connection to markets.books.microsoft.com,
  8. visio 2012 not working on windows 10?