Windows 10: Microsoft Vista Key

Discus and support Microsoft Vista Key in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi Microsoft Team, I've a question regarding my microsoft vista key registration. I wanted to ask if I download a copy of microsoft 10 and installed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by j-m-ng, Aug 11, 2018.

1. j-m-ng Win User

Microsoft Vista Key

Hi Microsoft Team,

I've a question regarding my microsoft vista key registration. I wanted to ask if I download a copy of microsoft 10 and installed it onto my apple mac pro, can i use the vista key to register.

Please advise the other options as I donot want to spend another hundred bucks onto a windows 10.

Thank you for assistance

JM

:)

j-m-ng, Aug 11, 2018
  2. Flyordie Win User

Windows 7 RC1 available for download from MICROSOFT!!!!!!

Been running RC1 for 3 1/2 days now and kinda like it. Although I want a perm. OS and I only have a truely perm key for Vista HomePrem so back to Vista for now. Cya Win7 when you come out. (Microsoft, PLEASE offer a step up program for those who decided to take the Vista plunge. $74.99 for the upgrade from Vista Home Premium to Win7 Home Premium or w/e the SKU match it is. Just a suggestion. *Toast :toast: )

Flyordie, Aug 11, 2018
  3. mtosev Win User
    Microsoft Increases Windows Vista & 7 Consumer Support to Ten Years

a nice step by microsoft. still no IE10 for Vista or IE9 for xp

mtosev, Aug 11, 2018
  4. malware Win User

Microsoft Vista Key

Microsoft Windows Vista Prices Revealed

Microsoft has accidentally leaked some details of the price of its next-generation operating system. U.S. full/upgrade prices:
    • Windows Vista Ultimate $349/$199
    • Windows Vista Business $269/179
    • Windows Vista Home Premium $239/$139
    • Windows Vista Home Basic $199/$99
    Source: ZDNet

malware, Aug 11, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft Vista Key

1. Microsoft Vista Key - Similar Threads - Microsoft Vista Key

2. Where can I buy Microsoft Vista Keys for 80 computers?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where can I buy Microsoft Vista Keys for 80 computers?: I Have 80 desktop CPUs that I need Vista Key for them. Where could I get them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-buy-microsoft-vista-keys-for-80/7334c772-9ce8-4193-bf51-e9727918a6e6
  3. Where can I buy Microsoft Vista Keys for 80 computers?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where can I buy Microsoft Vista Keys for 80 computers?: I Have 80 desktop CPUs that I need Vista Key for them. Where could I get them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-buy-microsoft-vista-keys-for-80/7334c772-9ce8-4193-bf51-e9727918a6e6
  4. Factory Reset Microsoft Vista

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Factory Reset Microsoft Vista: I own an old laptop with Microsoft Vista and want to factory reset it and remove all the data so that I can sell it away.I have googled and tried 2 methods:1 Control Panel -> Backup and Recovery -> Advanced OptionsBut I couldn't find the option to do a factory reset like how...
  5. Factory Reset Microsoft Vista

Factory Reset Microsoft Vista: I own an old laptop with Microsoft Vista and want to factory reset it and remove all the data so that I can sell it away.I have googled and tried 2 methods:1 Control Panel -> Backup and Recovery -> Advanced OptionsBut I couldn't find the option to do a factory reset like how...
  6. Windows Vista Key on Windows 8, 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Vista Key on Windows 8, 10: Does the Vista product key work on Windows 8 or 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-vista-key-on-windows-8-10/2ec28c77-5051-4217-b99b-e68515822c60
  7. Windows Vista Key on Windows 8, 10

Windows Vista Key on Windows 8, 10: Does the Vista product key work on Windows 8 or 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-vista-key-on-windows-8-10/2ec28c77-5051-4217-b99b-e68515822c60
  8. Microsoft Flightsimulator de Luxe Edition for Vista ! with Product Key on Macbook pro 16"...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Flightsimulator de Luxe Edition for Vista ! with Product Key on Macbook pro 16"...: Hi,I am trying to install my old flightsim 2 dvd's on my Macbook pro , but i got error message 1603 fatal error during installation.Should installation be possible from the disks on Bootcamp?Does anyone know another way to install this game? Downloadlink? Or do i have to buy...
  9. Activating Windows 10 with Windows Vista Product Key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activating Windows 10 with Windows Vista Product Key: Hello Everyone! I thought y'all could help out me with this. I've tried to update my Windows 10 Product key using My Windows Vista Product key which was already pasted on My PC Machine. But it didn't work. So I thought of Purchasing A Genuine Windows Product Key from My Local...
  10. Vista

Vista: Will Image health work on Vista? 76086