Windows 10: Microsoft Visual C + + 2005 redistributable for windows 10

Discus and support Microsoft Visual C + + 2005 redistributable for windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have bought a vst plugin to use in my music production called Hybrid 3 by Air Music Technology. When I go to install Hybrid it tries to process the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by GKJames, Jul 30, 2020.

1. GKJames Win User

Microsoft Visual C + + 2005 redistributable for windows 10

I have bought a vst plugin to use in my music production called Hybrid 3 by Air Music Technology. When I go to install Hybrid it tries to process the visual C + + 2005 redistributable and comes up with an error 1935. I have looked into this so so much now and nothing I can find helps me. I don't know if I am just unable to download this onto my windows laptop or what but it seems like other people have been able to solve this issue and for some reason, everything I have tried does not work any help would be amazing thank you

:)

GKJames, Jul 30, 2020

2. Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable

mfc110u.dll and MSVCR110.dll

Download Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015

msvcp 100.dll

This issue might if the Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package is not installed properly.

I suggest you to uninstall any existing Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package and install the latest Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package to check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

Step 1: Uninstall the exiting Microsoft Visual C++.

a) Press Windows key + x key and select
    Programs and Features

b) Right click on the Microsoft Visual C++ and uninstall it.

Step 2: Download the latest Microsoft Visual C++ and install it.

Refer to the below link:

·
    Download Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 SP1 Redistributable Package (x64) from Official Microsoft Download Center

Download Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 SP1 Redistributable Package (x86) from Official Microsoft Download Center

2012 version:

You could try downloading the re-distributable package from Microsoft here:

X64

Download Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2012 Update 4 from Official Microsoft Download Center,
    and install it.

X86

Download Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2012 Update 4I

2008 version:

x86:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=5582

x64:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=15336

Download Visual C++ Redistributable Packages for Visual Studio 2013 from Official Microsoft Download Center

MSVCR110.dll is the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable
    dll that is needed for projects built with Visual Studio 2011.

This error appears when you are trying to run a software which require Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable 2012. The redistributable can easily be downloaded on the Microsoft website as x86 or x64 edition depending on the software
    you wish to install either 32 bit or 64 bit version.

Refer to the link below and check if the issue is resolved.

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=30679#

If the issue persistre-register the .dll files
    by following the steps below and check if you are facing similar issue.

Dynamic link library (DLL) is a collection of small programs, which can be called upon when needed by the executable program (EXE) that is running. When one of the DLL file is
    corrupted, then executable program will fail to perform properly. So we need to re-register the DLL files.

a. Press
    Windows key + X and select Command Prompt(Admin).

b. At the command prompt, type the commands mentioned below and press
    Enter after each command-

regsvr32 ntdll.dll /s

regsvr32 msdxm.ocx /s

regsvr32 dxmasf.dll /s

regsvr32 wmp.dll /s

regsvr32 wmpdxm.dll /s

c. After registering DLL files restart the computer and check if the changes are effective.

Write back to us with the answer to the above question and the status of the issue on the same post for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Andre Da Costa, Jul 30, 2020
  3. Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable and Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable compatibility with Windows 10

Hi Sir/Madam,

We are migrating from Windows 7 to Windows 10 and now we need support from you.

Please let us know whether "Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable and Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable" are compatible and can be installed in windows 10 .

Please guide us and help us.

Thanks,

Sarath.

SarathBabuNunna, Jul 30, 2020
  4. grt_49 Win User

microsoft visual c++ 2005 redistribution

I have 3 "microsoft visual c++ 2005 redistribution" on my hp computer;
    do I need all 3 copies.

grt_49, Jul 30, 2020
Thema:

1. Microsoft Visual C + + 2005 redistributable for windows 10 - Similar Threads - Microsoft Visual 2005

2. Can't install Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable Package x64

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable Package x64: I pretty much have the exact problem described in the question here but the solution doesn't work - I've downloaded both the 32-bit and 64-bit versions in an attempt to get the package to install, but each one just cycles through the "Gathering Information" progress bar, only...
  3. Can't install Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable Package x64

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't install Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable Package x64: I pretty much have the exact problem described in the question here but the solution doesn't work - I've downloaded both the 32-bit and 64-bit versions in an attempt to get the package to install, but each one just cycles through the "Gathering Information" progress bar, only...
  4. Can't install Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable Package x64

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Can I delete Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable at this time?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can I delete Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable at this time?: Is the Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 still viable at this time? Do I still need it on my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-delete-microsoft-visual-c-2005/0545e697-7bb1-42fc-8616-7f60750fe79f
  6. Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable Windows 10 Compatibility

Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable Windows 10 Compatibility: Hi, I have an old application that requires this redistributable package. I'm trying to install it on a Windows 10 PC but the MSVC2005Redistributable installation fails with the error below. [ATTACH] I'm trying to contact the company that made the application but they...
  7. "error 1704 an installation for Microsoft visual c++ 2005 Redistributeable is currently...

"error 1704 an installation for Microsoft visual c++ 2005 Redistributeable is currently...: hiii this is saikiran.my laptop version is windows 10 pro version and when i am installing the oracle 11g database it getting a it is getting an error like Error 1704 An installation for Microsoft Visual C++2005 Redistributable (x64) is currently suspended.you must undo the...
  8. Can't install Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable Package (x64)

Can't install Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable Package (x64): Hello, When I try to install Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable Package (x64) on my Windows 10 (64 bit) computer I get this box: [IMG] And when I click "Yes" appears this box: [ATTACH] The box can be seen for about 1 second. After that simply disappears. In...
  9. Persistent Error 1935 Microsoft Visual redistributable C++ 2005

Persistent Error 1935 Microsoft Visual redistributable C++ 2005: Hello, I've trying in many ways to solve this error and after 1 day I haven't managed yet to avoid it. I want to install MATLAB2014 in my laptop (windows 10 Pro, x64) and beginning the installation it tries to install the Microsoft Visual redistributable C++ 2005 (I have on...
  10. Error 1935 Microsoft C++ Visual 2005 Redistributable

Error 1935 Microsoft C++ Visual 2005 Redistributable: Hey guys, I'm kind of desperate for help. A lot of the programs I want to run require the Microsoft C++ Visual 2005 Redistributable, but I keep running into error 1935. I've tried running a clean boot, editing the RegistrySizeLimit, and running the installation in...