Windows 10: Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 side by side

Discus and support Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 side by side in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; اريد حل لهذه المشكلة علما ان اصدار الويندوز 1809 والمشكلة توجد في معظم العاب لدى والبرامج [ATTACH] [ATTACH] وهذا مثال للمشكلة ولقد بحثت المواقع... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Esam.Haraz, Apr 4, 2019.

1. Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 side by side

اريد حل لهذه المشكلة

علما ان اصدار الويندوز 1809 والمشكلة توجد في معظم العاب لدى والبرامج

Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 side by side e404b936-4a4b-46b9-96b2-d2a3400dc250?upload=true.png

Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 side by side d1df478f-e496-452a-8b48-e636b42d4ed2?upload=true.png

وهذا مثال للمشكلة

ولقد بحثت المواقع بعضهم كانوا يقولوا ان نعيد تثبيت برنامج

Microsoft Visual C++ 2005

ولكن عند تثبيته نظهر هذه المشكلة

Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 side by side 2538a4d4-c5d0-428d-b71e-c651338b9dd3?upload=true.png

هذا بالنسبة للنسخة 64 اما النسخة 32 تم تثبيتها بنجاح

:)

Esam.Haraz, Apr 4, 2019

2. microsoft visual c++ 2005 x86 won't install

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We would be glad to help you with the issue you are facing today. I understand the difficulty with the problem.

I would suggest you to check if Microsoft visual c++ 2005 x86 is installed in your computer.

To check follow the steps:

• Type Default programs & select programs & features.
    • Check if Microsoft visual c++ 2005 x86
      is installed.
    If yes suggest you to uninstall & reinstall Microsoft visual c++ 2005 x86
    & check if the issue persists.

If the issue persists I would suggest you to contact the game manufacturer.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, Oct 2, 2019
  3. Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable

mfc110u.dll and MSVCR110.dll

Download Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015

msvcp 100.dll

This issue might if the Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package is not installed properly.

I suggest you to uninstall any existing Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package and install the latest Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package to check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

Step 1: Uninstall the exiting Microsoft Visual C++.

a) Press Windows key + x key and select
    Programs and Features

b) Right click on the Microsoft Visual C++ and uninstall it.

Step 2: Download the latest Microsoft Visual C++ and install it.

Refer to the below link:

·
    Download Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 SP1 Redistributable Package (x64) from Official Microsoft Download Center

Download Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 SP1 Redistributable Package (x86) from Official Microsoft Download Center

2012 version:

You could try downloading the re-distributable package from Microsoft here:

X64

Download Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2012 Update 4 from Official Microsoft Download Center,
    and install it.

X86

Download Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2012 Update 4I

2008 version:

x86:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=5582

x64:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=15336

Download Visual C++ Redistributable Packages for Visual Studio 2013 from Official Microsoft Download Center

MSVCR110.dll is the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable
    dll that is needed for projects built with Visual Studio 2011.

This error appears when you are trying to run a software which require Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable 2012. The redistributable can easily be downloaded on the Microsoft website as x86 or x64 edition depending on the software
    you wish to install either 32 bit or 64 bit version.

Refer to the link below and check if the issue is resolved.

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=30679#

If the issue persistre-register the .dll files
    by following the steps below and check if you are facing similar issue.

Dynamic link library (DLL) is a collection of small programs, which can be called upon when needed by the executable program (EXE) that is running. When one of the DLL file is
    corrupted, then executable program will fail to perform properly. So we need to re-register the DLL files.

a. Press
    Windows key + X and select Command Prompt(Admin).

b. At the command prompt, type the commands mentioned below and press
    Enter after each command-

regsvr32 ntdll.dll /s

regsvr32 msdxm.ocx /s

regsvr32 dxmasf.dll /s

regsvr32 wmp.dll /s

regsvr32 wmpdxm.dll /s

c. After registering DLL files restart the computer and check if the changes are effective.

Write back to us with the answer to the above question and the status of the issue on the same post for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Andre Da Costa, Oct 2, 2019
  4. Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 side by side

Microsoft Visual C + + 2005, 2008 and 2010

I was going through my programs deleting some that I no longer use when I noticed that I have:

- Microsoft Visual C + + 2005 Redistrubutable 8.0.61001

- Microsoft Visual C + + 2005 Redistrubutable 8.0.56336

- Microsoft Visual C + + 2008 Redistrubutable - x86 9.0.30729

- Microsoft Visual C + + 2008 Redistrubutable - x86 9.0.30729.6161

- Microsoft Visual C + + 2010 Redistrubutable - x64 10.0.40219

- Microsoft Visual C + + 2010 Redistrubutable - x86 10.0.40219

Do I need all of theses?

I am running Windows 10 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor.

Thanks

DukatiisMommy, Oct 2, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 side by side

1. Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 side by side - Similar Threads - Microsoft Visual C++

2. Side by Side error for Word Docs and C++Visual Redistrib won't install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Side by Side error for Word Docs and C++Visual Redistrib won't install: I need Help.....I get the side by side conflict message when I try to open Word Docs today. As cmd admin I ran ScanHealth and CheckHealth and it says no component corruption is detected. I read that often this error is due to a C++ visual file needing replacement. I...
  3. Side by Side error for Word Docs and C++Visual Redistrib won't install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Side by Side error for Word Docs and C++Visual Redistrib won't install: I need Help.....I get the side by side conflict message when I try to open Word Docs today. As cmd admin I ran ScanHealth and CheckHealth and it says no component corruption is detected. I read that often this error is due to a C++ visual file needing replacement. I...
  4. Side by Side error for Word Docs and C++Visual Redistrib won't install

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Side by SIde error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Side by SIde error: Hi, I am getting side by side error while running any program on windows 10. error is "Application has failed to start because side by side configuration is incorrect. Event log is showing below detailsActivation context generation failed for "System Default Context"....
  6. Side by SIde error

Side by SIde error: Hi, I am getting side by side error while running any program on windows 10. error is "Application has failed to start because side by side configuration is incorrect. Event log is showing below detailsActivation context generation failed for "System Default Context"....
  7. side by side configuration

side by side configuration: the application has failed to start because its side by side configuration is incorrect. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/side-by-side-configuration/375110d8-05d1-4c69-8ecc-087f88676162
  8. Microsoft Visual C + + 2005 redistributable for windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Visual C + + 2005 redistributable for windows 10: I have bought a vst plugin to use in my music production called Hybrid 3 by Air Music Technology. When I go to install Hybrid it tries to process the visual C + + 2005 redistributable and comes up with an error 1935. I have looked into this so so much now and nothing I can...
  9. side-by-side configuration

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    side-by-side configuration: side-by-side config error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/side-by-side-configuration/ee553de1-1bfe-4987-ad58-c596b29795c4
  10. Error 1935 Microsoft C++ Visual 2005 Redistributable

Error 1935 Microsoft C++ Visual 2005 Redistributable: Hey guys, I'm kind of desperate for help. A lot of the programs I want to run require the Microsoft C++ Visual 2005 Redistributable, but I keep running into error 1935. I've tried running a clean boot, editing the RegistrySizeLimit, and running the installation in...